OP: Are Somalis too emotional to debate / negotiate rationally..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment we shouldn't talk like @Lordilord said. The FGS is not an equal counter part with controlling only one city with foreign help.
But wallahi in my opinion it is important to have a plan B. To search constantly for ictiraaf without even a clear strategy isn't what brings us to the next step. That doesn't mean i want to become a federal member state with getting the wasiirka beeraha or wasiirka ciyaaraha but we should have some more options. In the end of the day we will be independent (economically, socially , military) with or without ictiraaf.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
At the moment we shouldn't talk like @Lordilord said. The FGS is not an equal counter part with controlling only one city with foreign help.
But wallahi in my opinion it is important to have a plan B. To search constantly for ictiraaf without even a clear strategy isn't what brings us to the next step. That doesn't mean i want to become a federal member state with getting the wasiirka beeraha or wasiirka ciyaaraha but we should have some more options. In the end of the day we will be independent (economically, socially , military) with or without ictiraaf.
You are blinded by their view of unity saaxib, anything is better than their way of governing.

We should continue building our army and if they want to have us, they will have to fight us in a war.

Until then, we will grow on our own.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Ilmo jeegaan oo isku camiraayo

:mjlol:

Stop crying 4 talks there won't be any until the noose is tight enough round ur neck
Haye when is that? After or before we take all of Sool and Sanaag?

Somalia is one of the poorest countries and certainly the most corrupt one and you expect them to anything about Somaliland.

Yet again, you are a fucking joke and your joke of a country doesn't even control their capital.

Does Somalia even have a noose to wrap around SL neck? Fawk you mean?????:westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Haye when is that? After or before we take all of Sool and Sanaag?

Somalia is one of the poorest countries and certainly the most corrupt one and you expect them to anything about Somaliland.

Yet again, you are a fucking joke and your joke of a country doesn't even control their capital.

Fawk you mean?????:westbrookwtf:

Only a deluded kid like you would think SL has more wealth than Somalia.

There is no debate here m8, you will be subdued. It can take many forms but the results will always be the same.

Now stop quoting me and just wait & see
Come back to me when Narnia is an actual country & not some children story

Isn't that the whole point of these talks?
:westbrookwtf:

For SL to come to the table and drop secession talk and speak on what they want.

The rogue admin the in the North wants talks more than Xamar bro

Its nothing personal just politics, FGS is buying its time until it has full control over the rest of the country b4 it dictates to SL

There won't be no negotiations until further notice

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Its nothing personal just politics, FGS is buying its time until it has full control over the rest of the country b4 it dictates to SL

Really?? Who was Crying to the UN and Arab League about Somaliland then? If you do not remember it was Somaliland who opted out of the talks with Somalia.

Yet again, you are a fucking joke..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Only a deluded kid like you would think SL has more wealth than Somalia.
First of all I never said Somaliland is more wealthy than Somalia... Yet, again, you are a joke..

There is no debate here m8, you will be subdued. It can take many forms but the results will always be the same.
Will Somalia subdue Somaliland like they did with the DP World port deal, you know declaring it null and void? Wow, such a strong effect it had on SL.:leon:
Now stop quoting me and just wait & see
Come back to me when Narnia is an actual country & not some children story
Come back to Earth saaxib and how about this, when Somalia completely controls Mogadishu then you can start talking about your ambitious talks on subduing Somaliland. Retard..

Really?? Who was Crying to the UN and Arab League about Somaliland then? If you do not remember it was Somaliland who opted out of the talks with Somalia.

Yet again, you are a fucking joke..

Are you high or something
Your mistaking SL for UAE to whom the FGS lodged complaints against in the UN & Arab league

Is SL even a member of any international organisation, I'll wait 4 your answer

Meanwhile keep drinking that delusion coolaid

When I see Xamar/Farmaajo(or any other president) be able to stick their hands and heads into federal states like PL (because come on Hirshabele and GM pose no threat) AND face no backlash, I'll believe that you'll 'subdue' SL.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are you high or something
Your mistaking SL for UAE to whom the FGS lodged complaints against in the UN & Arab league
What was the complaint about tho?? Answer that for yourself and that is my response, you are delusional bro. We can go on and on and I will destroy you everytime.

Sit the f*ck down, you have been running your mouth so much lately. The nerve of you hypocrites..

When I see Xamar/Farmaajo(or any other president) who's able to stick their hands and heads into federal states like PL (because come on Hirshabele and GM pose no threat) AND face no backlash, I'llbelieve that you'll 'subdue' SL.

Your right

Only time will tell, shall we wait & see

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
UAE violating the sovereignty of Somalia & breaching UN arms embargo

Do you want me to get you complaint number aswel moron kkkk

The irony of You speaking of delusion and hypocrisy :abuxyga::abuxyga:
Who is the hypocrite?????? Saaxib, Somalia is more divided than Somaliland and you want us to rejoin that haven of corruption?

It sounds to me, that you are the hypocrite. I've been sleeping on yall niggas wallahi, I will not have it. I will call your bullshit out.

Your right

Only time will tell, shall we wait & see

Wait and see what sxb.

SFG has failed to secure Xamar in 2 years and your talking about subduing the country from Zaylac to Raas Kamboni. You're being more delusional than some Landers seeking ictiraaf.

I personally can't see Xamar/SFG ever sticking their fingers in federal states like they did before. The day that happens and you stick your fingers in the fed states like PL, the calaacal will be unbearable.

You guys need to focus on wiping out al Shabab, holding reconciliation amongst the southern clans, then the north eastern clans, then the SL clans. TALKS.

The days of Xamar telling people what to do is over, the days of Xamar telling where money goes and what it will be spent on is over. The people have spoken and went back to their lands (those of them that have a brain) and are investing there.

Wait and see what sxb.

SFG has failed to secure Xamar in 2 years and your talking about subduing the country from Zaylac to Raas Kamboni. You're being more delusional than some Landers seeking ictiraaf.

I personally can't see Xamar/SFG ever sticking their fingers in federal states like they did before. The day that happens and you stick your fingers in the fed states like PL, the calaacal will be unbearable.

You guys need to focus on wiping out al Shabab, holding reconciliation amongst the southern clans, then the north eastern clans, then the SL clans. TALKS.

The days of Xamar telling people what to do is over, the days of Xamar telling where money goes and what it will be spent on is over. The people have spoken and went back to their lands (those of them that have a brain) and are investing there.

Just hot air m8

Be patient, running your mouth on a forum doesn't change the fact SL is done & like Ahmed Samatar said you will come crawling to Xamar

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Just hot air m8

Be patient, running your mouth on a forum doesn't change the fact SL is done & like Ahmed Samatar said you will come crawling to Xamar
Crawling to Xamar, saaxib you are the ones who are crawling. Getting fucked both internally and externally.

What is Somalia if not a shithole, it is done saaxib. Experts even say there is no end to al-shabab and the corruption is deeep rooted. We can go on and on saaxib, I destroy you everytime.

At least Somaliland and some other states have better Control of their regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts