ONLF Praises Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
there 26 somali tribes bro, non wanted to fight for the region, non wanted to shed blood, except ogaden

also you contradict yourself by saying ogaden sidelined other somalis and ogadne sidelined ogadne, what?

anywyas, the british named the region Ogadeniya in 1884, in berlin conference, check the hisotry yourself, we make up 93% of thepopluation if you add ogaden and his absame cousins, and only we fought the british in 1880s, the sayid kciked out the habashi and british 3 times in 1890s till 1920, 3 times, ogaden is the only one willing to shed blood becasue out of the 11 province, 9 waa ogaden/absame , only shaniley/sitti and liban are non ogaden/absame, the rest 9 gobals waa 90% plus ogaden one way or another or absame,

the rest of the tribes were welcome to create their own version of onlf, in fact ciise did create one and so did gadabursi but fell apart, yet onlf carried on and marched on because its our home land,

did we stop other somali tribes from creating their own versions of onlf? Mj is welcome to create one in warder, 1door in gashambo, ciise in shaniley they are all welcome, let garre and dagodi create one in liban region too, we never stopped anyone, go ahead, liberate yuor own lands, otherwise let me do the fighting, i dont need your support, never asked for us, but i could do with you learning more before your open your mouth and throw dirt, learn some history,

or are you worried if Ogadne libberates the land he will dominate it? dont worry, it will be majorty rule, minorty rights and no one is asking you to shed blood, if yuo want to rule the land, shed blood, power comes at a cost, blood and treaure, even though i am reer waamo jubalander 11 geneartions, i used to raie money for onlf as a ogaden youth student union rvolunteer in london, and will never forget the homeland of my ancerstors, the bones of my forfathers are buried there before we inavded jubaland and took it from gala madow in the late 1700s, i will never forget,

other tribes can join us but truth is they are cowards and langab mentality and would rather worship habashi then fight them like we have

oh and the british anmed the land Ogadeniya in 1884 because they realised majority of land residents were us and the only ones fighting them were us, check for it your self
Agah awowgaa la gub waryaa Ogaden make up 400% of the region.

did you pull 50% out of your backside? the britsh named the land Ogadneiya in 1884, out of 11 gobals, i owned 9 as absame, and own 905 plus of those 9 gobals, many 100%

regadless, out of 26 tribes horta why is it only me who fought the British and habashi?

whey arent the other so called 50% not fighting

no oen is stopping Mj from creating MNLF, go ahead, create it, and fight
I already posted my source ogaden are 40-50% of the population, can you answer my question why didnt the region leave ethiopia back in 1991? there was nothing to fight in Addis Ethiopia collapsed and Ethiopia was known for mass famine at the time why did Eritrea leave and galbeed stayed?

Source of the population: https://www.hrw.org/report/2008/06/...rimes-against-humanity-ogaden-area-ethiopias#

Since you guys don't believe me. Let's hear from the horse's mouth. You guys need to visit Ogaden and see what is happening right now. You are still stuck to TPLF era stories. By the way I don't give a shit if Somalis decide to be independent. I told you many times I am not against your independence as long as it is conducted in a democratic and peaceful way. Don't bark on me as if I am trying to hold you from independence, that is not my intention. I hope our troops will not have to come in a peace keeping mission once again LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts