ONLF Praises Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to see what Abiy achieves is the right thing to do. Ogaden won't hesitate to return to war if things take a different turn...I can't say the same about the other Somali clans :mjkkk:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Waiting to see what Abiy achieves is the right thing to do. Ogaden won't hesitate to return to war if things take a different turn...I can't say the same about the other Somali clans :mjkkk:

How long will you give Abiy? 1 term?

They're already selling the natural gas in Somali land while you're giving him the benefit of doubt.

Until there's at least full autonomy in the Galbeed I wouldn't trust any of their bs.

At least give the people there a right to pick their dictator if nothing else.

these adoons waa 1door and langabs, when yuo fightthey say why fight and make peace, when yuo make peace they say why make peace yuo surrender, you can never win,

we will get our 2020 election and refredum soon isnha Allah, the US amsador was there for 4 days in novmebrr spednign time with ONLF in jigjiga, you dont normally get US ambsadros going to a city in africa for 4 days bro for nothing, specially sicne tat american amsadors was killed in libya in 2012 i thing or aroudn then, they have massive marine cor defneidng them,

the 1doors will always be udner us isnha Allah, end of the day its our sons dying, we will use the pen now, ethipia is very weak and will exmplode soon, we need to use the pen, elections, get the US and EU in to fedn of the chinese, pit them against each other, ONLf playing very smart, these somali adoons like fiidmore want our sons to keep dying, bloody 1doors, waa cuqdad, he wants to be the shoe licker for the habashi whilst Ogaden is busied with war,

so many somalis were so pissed we are using the pen, it means ethiopia will no longer use them to back stab us, bloody somalis, waa xoolo,

How long will you give Abiy? 1 term?

They're already selling the natural gas in Somali land while you're giving him the benefit of doubt.

Until there's at least full autonomy in the Galbeed I wouldn't trust any of their bs.

At least give the people there a right to pick their dictator if nothing else.

ras canjaro no one asked for your opinion dude , you will always sit behind me , the land is called Ogadeniya and your minority 1door/dir/MJ/marehan/balaayo, whatever you are,

you just want Ogadens to keep shooting, war we will do as we say, when we fight 100 million habashi yuo will still sit behind me, when i make peace you will sit behind me, when the land is freed insha Allah you will sit behind me, your onion doesn't matter

want your opinion to matter, get yuor sons to die fighting the habasi, then only then will your be respected,

until then keep your mouth shut,

these adoons waa 1door and langabs, when yuo fightthey say why fight and make peace, when yuo make peace they say why make peace yuo surrender, you can never win,

we will get our 2020 election and refredum soon isnha Allah, the US amsador was there for 4 days in novmebrr spednign time with ONLF in jigjiga, you dont normally get US ambsadros going to a city in africa for 4 days bro for nothing, specially sicne tat american amsadors was killed in libya in 2012 i thing or aroudn then, they have massive marine cor defneidng them,

the 1doors will always be udner us isnha Allah, end of the day its our sons dying, we will use the pen now, ethipia is very weak and will exmplode soon, we need to use the pen, elections, get the US and EU in to fedn of the chinese, pit them against each other, ONLf playing very smart, these somali adoons like fiidmore want our sons to keep dying, bloody 1doors, waa cuqdad, he wants to be the shoe licker for the habashi whilst Ogaden is busied with war,

so many somalis were so pissed we are using the pen, it means ethiopia will no longer use them to back stab us, bloody somalis, waa xoolo,
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Cagdheer trying to be smart "we need to use the pen" :pachah1::pachah1:
1044213.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Cagdheer trying to be smart "we need to use the pen" :pachah1::pachah1:
1044213.jpg

1door boy, when thousands of 1doors die fighting habashi then you will have our respect , until then we decide your future for you langab , i am repsonbiel for yuo in jigjiga, i will elad yuo becasue cowards dont have a voice, first shed blood then we will listen

1door boy, when thousands of 1doors die fighting habashi then you will have our respect , until then we decide your future for you langab , i am repsonbiel for yuo in jigjiga, i will elad yuo becasue cowards dont have a voice, first shed blood then we will listen
:damn: cagdheer what are you trying to say. Whose future are you going to decide when you can't decide yours? :draketf:

The 68 IQ of a braindead zombie who fails to realise that he has just insulted his fellow Isaaqs in Gashaamo :francis:
There's nothing isaaq in ethiopia have to worry about. They aren't the people that have a jail named after them :mjcry: and people who are used and killed when ever their master wants to. They even kill themselves to satisfy their master:snoop:

There's nothing isaaq in ethiopia have to worry about. They aren't the people that have a jail named after them :mjcry: and people who are used and killed when ever their master wants to. They even kill themselves to satisfy their master:snoop:
That's because they've accepted Ethiopian domination. It's ok sxb, not all men are built the same :tacky:

Anyway, they can't decide their own future therefore they are slaves according to your own earlier comment. Stay in school kids :francis:

That's because they've accepted Ethiopian domination. It's ok sxb, not all men are built the same :tacky:

Anyway, they can't decide their own future therefore they are slaves according to your own earlier comment. Stay in school kids :francis:
If they accepted Ethiopian domination then what are onlf doing? caqligaagu waa sidee :patrice:

It seems so many of you have difficulty to read and comprehend. So I want to give you a chance to read again. The statement says "ONLF recognises the real, credible and positive democratic change that is happening in #Ethiopia." Have you ever asked what change ONLF is talking about? Go figure!

If they accepted Ethiopian domination then what are onlf doing? caqligaagu waa sidee :patrice:
Are you autistic sxb? ONLF is waiting to see if the new PM is real about change. The option of returning to war is still on the table. Something that Isaaq don't have as they waved the white flag long ago.

The argument you made is that Ogaden is under Ethiopian occupation. I'm saying that if that's the case so is Isaaq, however Isaaq are also cowards as they refused to put a fight.

This is why you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Are you autistic sxb? ONLF is waiting to see if the new PM is real about change. The option of returning to war is still on the table. Something that Isaaq don't have as they waved the white flag long ago.

The argument you made is that Ogaden is under Ethiopian occupation. I'm saying that if that's the case so is Isaaq, however Isaaq are also cowards as they refused to put a fight.

This is why you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
The reason why I'm saying you're under them is because you kill yourselves for them. The other people don't do that.

The reason why I'm saying you're under them is because you kill yourselves for them. The other people don't do that.
It doesn't matter what you say. Facts on the ground is that all Somalis are under Ethiopia. The difference is 1 clan declared war on them while the rest accepted occupation. The 1 clan who fought war now controls the region, is the only one armed to the teeth and the only one taken serious by the Ethiopian state. The rest simply live there with no political voice, no say and at the mercy of Xabashi.

This is why you fight for your rights instead of cowering in fear like women :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.