ONLF Praises Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what you say. Facts on the ground is that all Somalis are under Ethiopia. The difference is 1 clan declared war on them while the rest accepted occupation. The 1 clan who fought war now controls the region, is the only one armed to the teeth and the only one taken serious by the Ethiopian state. The rest simply live there with no political voice, no say and at the mercy of Xabashi.

This is why you fight for your rights instead of cowering in fear like women :francis:
It's also the only clan killing their own people and torture them. How can you say we are fighting them when you're also taking their orders???

It's also the only clan killing their own people and torture them. How can you say we are fighting them when you're also taking their orders???
Isaaq is also killing each other in Somaliland but that's their own business. Likewise it doesn't matter what OGs do in-house. The topic was who is under occupation. You still haven't refuted any of the claims I've made so far.

Isaaq is also killing each other in Somaliland but that's their own business. Likewise it doesn't matter what OGs do in-house. The topic was who is under occupation. You still haven't refuted any of the claims I've made so far.
Every clan has killed themselves but what were're talking about is taking orders from xabashi to kill yourselves.

Every clan has killed themselves but what were're talking about is taking orders from xabashi to kill yourselves.
Ethiopia hired a mad man to attack ONLF as the xabash couldn't do the job themselves. They wanted an inside man to eliminate the OG threat.

What they didn't plan on was for Iley to kill all other clans too.

Everybody took Ls off Iley so what point are you trying to make?

Ethiopia hired a mad man to attack ONLF as the xabash couldn't do the job themselves. They wanted an inside man to eliminate the OG threat.

What they didn't plan on was for Iley to kill all other clans too.

Everybody took Ls off Iley so what point are you trying to make?
My point was that when iley was in power many cagdheer supported him. How can they support someone who was actually a puppet for xabashi and killed their own people?

My point was that when iley was in power many cagdheer supported him. How can they support someone who was actually a puppet for xabashi and killed their own people?
Stop moving the goalposts. Only a minority supported him, I'm from his subclan and knew he was a madman.

Now admit to being a slave and coward :ahh:

Stop moving the goalposts. Only a minority supported him, I'm from his subclan and knew he was a madman.

Now admit to being a slave and coward :ahh:
Nope majority people wanted him to stay in power. They were crying when he was arrested:mjlol: Slave?? Bal eeg wuxuu ku hadlayo go cry to your dabaqoodhis before you talk about anyone.:camby:

Nope majority people wanted him to stay in power. They were crying when he was arrested:mjlol: Slave?? Bal eeg wuxuu ku hadlayo go cry to your dabaqoodhis before you talk about anyone.:camby:
What do I have to cry about? I have the presidency and control of the region, the only Somali security force and political importance. What do you have? 4 MPs out of 280? :mjlol:

Sxb don't waste my time again.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Cagdheer trying to be smart "we need to use the pen" :pachah1::pachah1:
1044213.jpg
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Unfortunately our Cagdheer brethren have the lowest combined IQ

these adoons waa 1door and langabs, when yuo fightthey say why fight and make peace, when yuo make peace they say why make peace yuo surrender, you can never win,

we will get our 2020 election and refredum soon isnha Allah, the US amsador was there for 4 days in novmebrr spednign time with ONLF in jigjiga, you dont normally get US ambsadros going to a city in africa for 4 days bro for nothing, specially sicne tat american amsadors was killed in libya in 2012 i thing or aroudn then, they have massive marine cor defneidng them,

the 1doors will always be udner us isnha Allah, end of the day its our sons dying, we will use the pen now, ethipia is very weak and will exmplode soon, we need to use the pen, elections, get the US and EU in to fedn of the chinese, pit them against each other, ONLf playing very smart, these somali adoons like fiidmore want our sons to keep dying, bloody 1doors, waa cuqdad, he wants to be the shoe licker for the habashi whilst Ogaden is busied with war,

so many somalis were so pissed we are using the pen, it means ethiopia will no longer use them to back stab us, bloody somalis, waa xoolo,

Your spelling mistakes gave me sore eyes... I just couldn't focus on your writing..

It seems so many of you have difficulty to read and comprehend. So I want to give you a chance to read again. The statement says "ONLF recognises the real, credible and positive democratic change that is happening in #Ethiopia." Have you ever asked what change ONLF is talking about? Go figure!

Please enlighten me, have they been offered referendum or bigger slice in federal funds for the Somali region?

What kind of talks have taken place behind doors?

Please enlighten me, have they been offered referendum or bigger slice in federal funds for the Somali region?

Before solving any political problem, you need peace and free democratic space for all parties. Today no one is jailed and tortured in Ethiopia for his political believes, Jail Ogaden is about to become a museum and ONLF is in Ogaden operating freely. So the condition for a peaceful political settlement is now met and the next step for any political party is to get legitimacy from the people. So all political parties including ONLF are preparing to participate in the upcoming election. The election board is being lead by former opposition figure and is now being completely renewed with constant consultation with opposition parties. Ethiopia is making huge steps towards democracy under PM Abiy and that is being recognized by almost all opposition parties including ONLF. It is a genuine democratic transformation taking place not some fake games. Currently there is not a single journalist in jail in Ethiopia and there is no opposition party based outside Ethiopia. Both medias and political parties are back to the country and are operating freely without any restrictions. This is what ONLF is rightly is praising.

Political problems like resource allocation, and many more can be solved through constructive dialog but only after the parties secured their true democratic legitimation from the people through the ballot box.

a lot of interesting stuff bro, the US ambassador spent 4 days there in jigjiga with ONLF back in November

to be fair abiy has no choice, this was a deal with the tplf and cabid iley and onlf back in jan 2018 signed, months before abiy

bascially elections in 2020, then head counting of poplation in the region, a refredum insha Allah and offically splitting from ethiopia, fake ethiopia, as

we united with ciise, even though Ogaden doesnt need numbers, in 1994, 95, 97 ONLf got 87% of the votes, just Ogaden alone, no absame even needed

the hell with more revenue sharing, we want referendum and this is what is being prepared and has been agreed to with UN, USA and Ethiopia and ONLF but we will get ready for this after the 2020 elections,

in the mean time, more autonomy and bigger share of revenues and the oil deal,

refredum comes after, abiy is just dragging his legs as he was thrown into a million issues but the USA is behind the scenes,

ONLF used the anti chinese card to sweeten the Americans and UK as they do not want china being to involved in africa as a whole and the horn specially so ONLF took advangate of this

but the arabs do not want Oagden oil in the market, they want hire prices so they keep interfering, they dont want a stable oil producing east africa as it will lower world oil prices,

so ONLF is also sweet talking this side by enticing Eritrean president to allow basis for uae, saudis, egypt in order to have an infleucne against the rich arab idiots

ethiopia is noting, its the arabs that are too inlvoved and the west that bails her out annually with billions,

in addtion indians, arabs and russians own massive amounts of fertile farm land in gambella region and do not want the country to split, so again massive outside forces,

but thnaks to russia being enemy of the US we can exploit this,

the yankis know the country will be forced to split but do not want a balkans type with 87 ethnic groups, 110 million people killing each other, hence why ethiopia eas bailed 4 times last year by IMf and world bank and the eu and uk and germany, thats 7 bail outs,

this is to bring ethiopia out of the chinese orbit, and americans want ONLf to keep Chinese out,

wait for the 202 elections, if all is halal and we win, then see what happens insha Allah

Before solving any political problem, you need peace and free democratic space for all parties. Today no one is jailed and tortured in Ethiopia for his political believes, Jail Ogaden is about to become a museum and ONLF is in Ogaden operating freely. So the condition for a peaceful political settlement is now met and the next step for any political party is to get legitimacy from the people. So all political parties including ONLF are preparing to participate in the upcoming election. The election board is being lead by former opposition figure and is now being completely renewed with constant consultation with opposition parties. Ethiopia is making huge steps towards democracy under PM Abiy and that is being recognized by almost all opposition parties including ONLF. It is a genuine democratic transformation taking place not some fake games. Currently there is not a single journalist in jail in Ethiopia and there is no opposition party based outside Ethiopia. Both medias and political parties are back to the country and are operating freely without any restrictions. This is what ONLF is rightly is praising.

Political problems like resource allocation, and many more can be solved through constructive dialog but only after the parties secured their true democratic legitimation from the people through the ballot box.

ethipias has never had a single free lection, in 2005 the tplf was the only party to compete and they won 1005 of the seats

there will never be eelctions,

i dont care abut ethiopia, i just want my country Ogadneiya back, the country the brtiish bastards gave to haile in 1958, we were froced by brtiish, we can handle habashi any time by the western aide donars who gave billions in weapons each year stand in the way

i hope fake ethiopia breaks aprt, you can keep the oromo who love you, but as an Ogaden i will never , we will never stop until we are free and have our country back, the country the british betrayed,

your fake words dont sweet talk me, ONLF is just playing politics to send a message to divide the abiy and tplf camp,

insha Allah we will never stop until we have our land back and ruled by us, a muslim Ogaden leader like we were before the british

there is no demcracy in ethiopia, its fake, its a ticking time bombm waiting to happen,

ahmaar attacking canfar,

ahmaar attacking banashungul, oromo aganst ahamr, ahmar against tigra, oromo against ogaden,

this is a fake country and will go back to what it was for thousands of years, a country where each large ethic groups rules its own lands,

ethipias has never had a single free lection, in 2005 the tplf was the only party to compete and they won 1005 of the seats

there will never be eelctions,

i dont care abut ethiopia, i just want my country Ogadneiya back, the country the brtiish bastards gave to haile in 1958, we were froced by brtiish, we can handle habashi any time by the western aide donars who gave billions in weapons each year stand in the way

i hope fake ethiopia breaks aprt, you can keep the oromo who love you, but as an Ogaden i will never , we will never stop until we are free and have our country back, the country the british betrayed,

your fake words dont sweet talk me, ONLF is just playing politics to send a message to divide the abiy and tplf camp,

insha Allah we will never stop until we have our land back and ruled by us, a muslim Ogaden leader like we were before the british

there is no demcracy in ethiopia, its fake, its a ticking time bombm waiting to happen,

ahmaar attacking canfar,

ahmaar attacking banashungul, oromo aganst ahamr, ahmar against tigra, oromo against ogaden,

this is a fake country and will go back to what it was for thousands of years, a country where each large ethic groups rules its own lands,

OK it seems you are not up to date. TPLF is no more in power. You need to update your software. :) Btw, with armed struggle you gained nothing and you can still continue if you think you have a chance of winning. Now there is a true democracy in Ethiopia and ONLF has a chance to win a true election but if you still think TPLF is in power and you need to resort to violence then godhead. That is your choice.

OK it seems you are not up to date. TPLF is no more in power. You need to update your software. :) Btw, with armed struggle you gained nothing and you can still continue if you think you have a chance of winning. Now there is a true democracy in Ethiopia and ONLF has a chance to win a true election but if you still think TPLF is in power and you need to resort to violence then godhead. That is your choice.

i know tplf is gone but dont try to suger coat, ethiopia is still ethiopia, ahmar is no different than tplf, abiy is ahmr n culture and poltics, he is half ahmr, and no habahsi likes somali, end of the day they still to hold on to the lands the british gave them

you and tplf are same asssssssssssshole different shyt,

i do not want ethiopia, no matter how much you try to make us fall in love with ethiopia we dont want it,

so what if tplf is gone? mengustu was no different, haile was no different, your all the same, so i am supposed to celebtrate tplf is gone but still my land is in ethiopia? get the f out of here female, ahmr and tplf and abiy all are same dogs to me,

your asking me the equavelnt of choosing between hitler and stalin, nazis and communist soveits, they will still wipe you out,

one we get our refredum, come we are out insha Allah - that means if god willing for habashi who do not understand arabic,

you thing all is sunshne becasue abiy replaces tplf,

with armed struggle of course we gained nothing, this century is the century of chritians, muslims around the world are weak, with billions of aide from Uk, USA, EU, israle, of course we cannot win, but give us a equal playing field and we will roast you habashi dogs like we have always roasted you,

you see when the pope and roman helped yall in 1529, ahmed garan/gurey had the ottoman empire, when yall had the portuguses and spansih empire , we had the ottman sultans, we got weapons, we karbahsed yall, even though you got wepaons from spain and rome, the poe and portugal,

give me a level playing field, with out western aid yuo are nothing

muslims have been told there will come a time when yall are weak and the Christians will be strong, but we have also been told this will be reversed and when that happens and muslims are strong again habashi you will be my concuibne and you will make me anjera daily with cooked meat,

enjoy yuor time, our time will come, muslims will own this planet once again as we have been promised by God, dance for now, we will return you back to your borderas and raw meat eating days,

and your an ahmaar, didnt tplf and tigra kill atleast 3 milliion of your pathetic midget race? as ginpot 7 claims,

i know tplf is gone but dont try to suger coat, ethiopia is still ethiopia, ahmar is no different than tplf, abiy is ahmr n culture and poltics, he is half ahmr, and no habahsi likes somali, end of the day they still to hold on to the lands the british gave them

you and tplf are same asssssssssssshole different shyt,

i do not want ethiopia, no matter how much you try to make us fall in love with ethiopia we dont want it,

so what if tplf is gone? mengustu was no different, haile was no different, your all the same, so i am supposed to celebtrate tplf is gone but still my land is in ethiopia? get the f out of here female, ahmr and tplf and abiy all are same dogs to me,

your asking me the equavelnt of choosing between hitler and stalin, nazis and communist soveits, they will still wipe you out,

one we get our refredum, come we are out insha Allah - that means if god willing for habashi who do not understand arabic,

you thing all is sunshne becasue abiy replaces tplf,

with armed struggle of course we gained nothing, this century is the century of chritians, muslims around the world are weak, with billions of aide from Uk, USA, EU, israle, of course we cannot win, but give us a equal playing field and we will roast you habashi dogs like we have always roasted you,

you see when the pope and roman helped yall in 1529, ahmed garan/gurey had the ottoman empire, when yall had the portuguses and spansih empire , we had the ottman sultans, we got weapons, we karbahsed yall, even though you got wepaons from spain and rome, the poe and portugal,

give me a level playing field, with out western aid yuo are nothing

muslims have been told there will come a time when yall are weak and the Christians will be strong, but we have also been told this will be reversed and when that happens and muslims are strong again habashi you will be my concuibne and you will make me anjera daily with cooked meat,

enjoy yuor time, our time will come, muslims will own this planet once again as we have been promised by God, dance for now, we will return you back to your borderas and raw meat eating days,

and your an ahmaar, didnt tplf and tigra kill atleast 3 milliion of your pathetic midget race? as ginpot 7 claims,

OK, I see you hate me and Ethiopia. Ok, I got it. Now can you please focus on the hard facts on the ground and tell me what you are opposing right now? There is no harassment, no jailing, no torture and many more. Show me something that you are against, facts on the ground in today's Ethiopia. Even if everything is perfect, which it is not, you have of course every right to demand for secession through democratic and peaceful means. You are allover man, Amhed Gragn, Islam, Christian blah blah. Oh boy please stick to the current reality on the ground and argue on that. Remember Ethiopia is not a christian country but rather a secular country Abiy's father is a Muslim and the depute PM from Amhara region Demeke Mekonnen is also a Muslim but that means nothing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts