ONLF Praises Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I see you hate me and Ethiopia. Ok, I got it. Now can you please focus on the hard facts on the ground and tell me what you are opposing right now? There is no harassment, no jailing, no torture and many more. Show me something that you are against, facts on the ground in today's Ethiopia. Even if everything is perfect, which it is not, you have of course every right to demand for secession through democratic and peaceful means. You are allover man, Amhed Gragn, Islam, Christian blah blah. Oh boy please stick to the current reality on the ground and argue on that. Remember Ethiopia is not a christian country but rather a secular country Abiy's father is a Muslim and the depute PM from Amhara region Demeke Mekonnen is also a Muslim but that means nothing for us.
Lol, you're sick.

It's pretty clear, people are 'opposed' to the occupation.

OK, I see you hate me and Ethiopia. Ok, I got it. Now can you please focus on the hard facts on the ground and tell me what you are opposing right now? There is no harassment, no jailing, no torture and many more. Show me something that you are against, facts on the ground in today's Ethiopia. Even if everything is perfect, which it is not, you have of course every right to demand for secession through democratic and peaceful means. You are allover man, Amhed Gragn, Islam, Christian blah blah. Oh boy please stick to the current reality on the ground and argue on that. Remember Ethiopia is not a christian country but rather a secular country Abiy's father is a Muslim and the depute PM from Amhara region Demeke Mekonnen is also a Muslim but that means nothing for us.

My friend, try to understand the point @Teeri-Alpha is making...it's very simple.

Somalis in Somali region do not associate or consider themselves as ETHIOPIANS..they like all Somalis have never been part of Ethiopia in any form or case.

It doesn't matter whether Abiys father was a Muslim or Christian. for all we care he could be a full blown Somali head of Ethiopia government ...it won't make a difference...

@Teeri-Alpha and his fellow Somalis in that region are closer to Somalis in the furthest corners in the horn than they are to the nearest non Somali village to jigjiga..

And they will always seek self governance.. Somalis will never be ETHIOPIANS..

VIP
My friend, try to understand the point @Teeri-Alpha is making...it's very simple.

Somalis in Somali region do not associate or consider themselves as ETHIOPIANS..they like all Somalis have never been part of Ethiopia in any form or case.

It doesn't matter whether Abiys father was a Muslim or Christian. for all we care he could be a full blown Somali head of Ethiopia government ...it won't make a difference...

@Teeri-Alpha and his fellow Somalis in that region are closer to Somalis in the furthest corners in the horn than they are to the nearest non Somali village to jigjiga..

And they will always seek self governance.. Somalis will never be ETHIOPIANS..

These stupid xabashis will never understand dont waste your time. Everyday they play the victim card "Why do you hate us" knowing full well why

These stupid xabashis will never understand dont waste your time. Everyday they play the victim card "Why do you hate us" knowing full well why

Shook my head in absolute disbelief when @xabashi said to @Teeri-Alpha that everything is fairy tales now TPLF is gone and there are no more Somali villages being burned to ground thanks to Abiys father being Muslim...

Like what :comeon:

Not even trying to understand the core reason behind @Teeri-Alpha 's reasoning behind his desire for full independence from Ethiopia...

TEERI ..You are making bold claims of your knowledge of independence being on the table for Somali region...can you tell us more about it.. I am so excited ..

what is wrong with you? muslims were never allowed to lead ethiopia, the chritians always had a lead on it, oromo were despised, regadless, abiy is half chritian anyways

what am i oppsing? i oppose ethiopia ruling my lead, i oppose to this day how the british forced me into ethiopia, i do not want to be part of ethiopia, i dont want to share a country with habashi, i want Ogadeniya back as it was before the british helped the ethiopians force me into ethiopia, end of ,

take your demcracy, take your so called freedom and free election, i do not want to share a country, was i asked nciely to share a country or did the british force me into ethiopia? simple, answe that question, stop wavering around the question, was i asked emocractically if i wanted to join ethiopia or did the british do it by force over me depsite our please not to add the Oagden colony into ethiopia?

so how can you argue for demcoracy now, why should i respect democracy now when mine was not respected to begin with

your like a man who stole my land, build a house and is asking me to share the rent of the house, to and i am arguing to heck with it dude, its my land you stole to begin with, thats the best analogy i can do for you, i hoe you udnertand,

i want to succeed, we will try this so called democracy, but i promise you in thing, if adisabba allowed complete free election tommorow in jigjiga, the region by the vast majorty, would give a resounding yes, but you will not be too happy with this becasue you know the truth,.

after all, we have been asking for democratic referedum for years, to which yall have said no, why now? becauee you know ethiopia is untenable, it has run out of its course, its 2019 and yall have run out of money and the masses of the various 87 ethnic groups have woken up and are tired of ahmaar rule of hale and mengustu and tplf,

and do i hate ethiopians? of course i bloody hate ethiopians, after decades of killing and torture am i supposed to love my worset enemy? the raw meat is stoppng you from thinking,

you say we can do this democratically? lets see how yall react when ONLf wins 2020 and places in place the road to succession, thats if adis allows this to go ahead with out BS poltics adn usual african corrubtion and udner hand tactics, if all goes ahead with no interfrence and under UN watch, and we win 87% of the votes like ONLF won in 1994, 95 and 97, what will your people do? i wodner what tricks they will come up with,

Shook my head in absolute disbelief when @xabashi said to @Teeri-Alpha that everything is fairy tales now TPLF is gone and there are no more Somali villages being burned to ground thanks to Abiys father being Muslim...

Not even trying to understand the core reason behind @Teeri-Alpha 's reasoning behind his desire for full independence from Ethiopia...

TEERI ..You are making bold claims of your knowledge of independence being on the table for Somali region...can you tell us more about it.. I am so excited ..

this habashi is like a thive who stole my land plot, build a house and now wants me to share the rent that comes from that house and i am asking for my land back,

waa habashi, she is aksing me why do i hate ethiopia and why do i desire to havemy land back? agah what is wrong with her:gucciwhat:

f*ck ethiopia, the british took my land and force dme into ethiopia finally in 1958, did the brtiish ask for for democracy and my consent? NOOOOOOOO, i was forced by the british, i have no love for ethiopia, i am Oagdne, darood end of day and want my land back, we tried the gun but sadly too many somalis worked for the habashi thus we were sandwhiched, no we will try this fake pen caleld democracy,

bro i am in touch with top ONLF people, but you are Mj? i cannot share with you more than i shared, thats enough, we prefer to act, wathc our action in the next several years

we are using kenyan Ogaden ministers to place pressure on ethiopia and have been involved since day one, we have many kenyan Ogadens heading to adis regulaly, and are pushing the americans, we just want a referedum, isnha Allah come willingly or forcefully it will happen,

ONLF right now messhing in onlf and liyu lads and cagjar is on board as well as kenyan Ogaden politicans, we are focused on jubaland and Ogadeniya

but we will not discuss our deep tactics here, just watch this space insha Allah

VIP

Brother Teeri hallucinates often, he's under the impression that the Ethiopian government will allow us to secede lool, don't take him seriously

this habashi is like a thive who stole my land plot, build a house and now wants me to share the rent that comes from that house and i am asking for my land back,

waa habashi, she is aksing me why do i hate ethiopia and why do i desire to havemy land back? agah what is wrong with her:gucciwhat:

f*ck ethiopia, the british took my land and force dme into ethiopia finally in 1958, did the brtiish ask for for democracy and my consent? NOOOOOOOO, i was forced by the british, i have no love for ethiopia, i am Oagdne, darood end of day and want my land back, we tried the gun but sadly too many somalis worked for the habashi thus we were sandwhiched, no we will try this fake pen caleld democracy,

bro i am in touch with top ONLF people, but you are Mj? i cannot share with you more than i shared, thats enough, we prefer to act, wathc our action in the next several years

we are using kenyan Ogaden ministers to place pressure on ethiopia and have been involved since day one, we have many kenyan Ogadens heading to adis regulaly, and are pushing the americans, we just want a referedum, isnha Allah come willingly or forcefully it will happen,

ONLF right now messhing in onlf and liyu lads and cagjar is on board as well as kenyan Ogaden politicans, we are focused on jubaland and Ogadeniya

but we will not discuss our deep tactics here, just watch this space insha Allah

why didnt somali region leave back in 1991? any answers? @whitehartlane

I don't know much about that, all I know is that the Eritreans were amongst the victorious in that civil war..and when u are the winner you set the rules ..

The Somalis did had a small window of chance but we're extremely disorganised, onlf hijacked the independence call and they weren't very effective...I mean read @Teeri-Alpha s last comment on this page and you get what I mean... all he sees is ogadeen but the Somali region is not solely ogaden inhabitants.. caqli ogaden will never see the vast human resources they have at their disposal to aid their course of action..

The biggest obstacles for Somali independence in that region are two groups of people ogaden folks that define Somali region as ogaden and therefore sideline all others including other branches of ogaden and the second group are other Somalis that support ethiopiasm for the sole reason to undermine ONLF and surprisingly the majority of this group are also reer ogaden ..

Their politics are very much the same as Somaliland, it's extremely closed minded..

Brother Teeri hallucinates often, he's under the impression that the Ethiopian government will allow us to secede lool, don't take him seriously

mi1dgan boy stop follwing me around and mentioning my name, stick to your tribe and your tribal lands, let me worry about me, focus on your slef and people, stop kissing my ass, i dont want you praising me, its desperate bro, cut it,

arnt you 1door or one of the other langabs ?

VIP
mi1dgan boy stop follwing me around and mentioning my name, stick to your tribe and your tribal lands, let me worry about me, focus on your slef and people, stop kissing my ass, i dont want you praising me, its desperate bro, cut it,

Haa ooyin sxb waan kula kaftamaya

Ans yes im a proud isaaq

Last edited by a moderator:

Why are you getting so emotional, we are discussing a very interesting subject..state your opinion knowledge and perspectives without vomiting all over the place, I apologise if you feel offended.

I don't know much about that, all I know is that the Eritreans were amongst the victorious in that civil war..and when u are the winner you set the rules ..

The Somalis did had a small window of chance but we're extremely disorganised, onlf hijacked the independence call and they weren't very effective...I mean read @Teeri-Alpha s last comment on this page and you get what I mean... all he sees is ogadeen but the Somali region is not solely ogaden inhabitants.. caqli ogaden will never see the vast human resources they have at their disposal to aid their course of action..

The biggest obstacles for Somali independence in that region are two groups of people ogaden folks that define Somali region as ogaden and therefore sideline all others including other branches of ogaden and the second group are other Somalis that support ethiopiasm for the sole reason to undermine ONLF and surprisingly the majority of this group are also reer ogaden ..

Their politics are very much the same as Somaliland, it's extremely closed minded..
Ogaden are about 40-50% of the population in galbeed at best. source: https://www.hrw.org/report/2008/06/...rimes-against-humanity-ogaden-area-ethiopias#

Haa ooyin sxb waan kula kaftamaya

Ans yes im a proud 1door

He's Ciise Madoobe from Djibouti.

@Kingcobra Nigga I see what your trying to do, trying to make Teeri go on a full rant about isaaq instead of Ciise. Funny nigga, you want isaaq to catch the hot stray bullets that are meant for you.

:hahaidiot::hemad::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

there 26 somali tribes bro, non wanted to fight for the region, non wanted to shed blood, except ogaden

also you contradict yourself by saying ogaden sidelined other somalis and ogadne sidelined ogadne, what?

anywyas, the british named the region Ogadeniya in 1884, in berlin conference, check the hisotry yourself, we make up 93% of thepopluation if you add ogaden and his absame cousins, and only we fought the british in 1880s, the sayid kciked out the habashi and british 3 times in 1890s till 1920, 3 times, ogaden is the only one willing to shed blood becasue out of the 11 province, 9 waa ogaden/absame , only shaniley/sitti and liban are non ogaden/absame, the rest 9 gobals waa 90% plus ogaden one way or another or absame,

the rest of the tribes were welcome to create their own version of onlf, in fact ciise did create one and so did gadabursi but fell apart, yet onlf carried on and marched on because its our home land,

did we stop other somali tribes from creating their own versions of onlf? Mj is welcome to create one in warder, 1door in gashambo, ciise in shaniley they are all welcome, let garre and dagodi create one in liban region too, we never stopped anyone, go ahead, liberate yuor own lands, otherwise let me do the fighting, i dont need your support, never asked for us, but i could do with you learning more before your open your mouth and throw dirt, learn some history,

or are you worried if Ogadne libberates the land he will dominate it? dont worry, it will be majorty rule, minorty rights and no one is asking you to shed blood, if yuo want to rule the land, shed blood, power comes at a cost, blood and treaure, even though i am reer waamo jubalander 11 geneartions, i used to raie money for onlf as a ogaden youth student union rvolunteer in london, and will never forget the homeland of my ancerstors, the bones of my forfathers are buried there before we inavded jubaland and took it from gala madow in the late 1700s, i will never forget,

other tribes can join us but truth is they are cowards and langab mentality and would rather worship habashi then fight them like we have

oh and the british anmed the land Ogadeniya in 1884 because they realised majority of land residents were us and the only ones fighting them were us, check for it your self

ok but they are still 50% at best, that region also only has a population of about 6million.

did you pull 50% out of your backside? the britsh named the land Ogadneiya in 1884, out of 11 gobals, i owned 9 as absame, and own 905 plus of those 9 gobals, many 100%

regadless, out of 26 tribes horta why is it only me who fought the British and habashi?

whey arent the other so called 50% not fighting

no oen is stopping Mj from creating MNLF, go ahead, create it, and fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts