ONLF has been quelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority onlf are actually reer Isaaq, makahiil are generally gaalo raac where as bahgeri and cabdulla are generally not on any side as far as I know. Bahgeri and makahiil are two different subclans of Ogadeen.
Majority are reer isaaq and amaadin of abdulle. The og tribe that doesnt give a f*ck anymore are cawliyahan. The sayid once said "cawliyahan waa saad lugta kuugu jira". Majority of reer abdulle have become useless. Makaahil are not gaalo raac, they are my favorite ogaden. Reer abdulle should be undermined if we want to achieve anything. Cawliyahan have to be woken up, them, bahgeri, reer isaaq and makaahil is what we need. Dont forget, they tried to kill the sayid. Waa gaalo raac and our biggest problem.

ONLF should learn from WSLF mistakes.

WSLF was a great insurgency but they ceased to exist after 1984.

This is my opinion about WSLF, but I am not totally sure about WSLF fate after 1986.

Does anyone know what was WSLF fate?
Ethiopiaan general xaar walwaal said ONLF is still strong just last week.

Majority are reer isaaq and amaadin of abdulle. The og tribe that doesnt give a f*ck anymore are cawliyahan. The sayid once said "cawliyahan waa saad lugta kuugu jira". Majority of reer abdulle have become useless. Makaahil are not gaalo raac, they are my favorite ogaden. Reer abdulle should be undermined if we want to achieve anything. Cawliyahan have to be woken up, them, bahgeri, reer isaaq and makaahil is what we need. Dont forget, they tried to kill the sayid. Waa gaalo raac and our biggest problem.

I know cawlyahan do not give an eff to Ogadeenimo anymore but I think its due to what happened between Osman biliqo and General jess but I feel they are slowly coming around and realising they need Ogadeen. Walal, makahiil are generally traitors they completely stopped suporting ONLF and instead sided with Iley.

Reer cabdulle definitly must be subdued or preferably exterminated, they are the thorn in our asses and the gaashan for every gaal who suppressing Ogadeen from uniting. I love my tol, with a passion, lord knows how much I love Ogadeen, but we cannot not afford triators to be among us anymore if we want to achieve our number one goal. Tell me why do you love makahill? we have some makahill in our city and they despise ONLF. What about cabdalla, tolomooge, Cabudwaaq etc we need every Ogaden but reer cabdille. Yes they tried to kill the Sayiid and now they are killing onlf leaders and their supporters.

I know cawlyahan do not give an eff to Ogadeenimo anymore but I think its due to what happened between Osman biliqo and General jess but I feel they are slowly coming around and realising they need Ogadeen. Walal, makahiil are generally traitors they completely stopped suporting ONLF and instead sided with Iley.

Reer cabdulle definitly must be subdued or preferably exterminated, they are the thorn in our asses and the gaashan for every gaal who suppressing Ogadeen from uniting. I love my tol, with a passion, lord knows how much I love Ogadeen, but we cannot not afford triators to be among us anymore if we want to achieve our number one goal. Tell me why do you love makahill? we have some makahill in our city and they despise ONLF. What about cabdalla, tolomooge, Cabudwaaq etc we need every Ogaden but reer cabdille. Yes they tried to kill the Sayiid and now they are killing onlf leaders and their supporters.
Auliyahan are a lot in numbers and they live in jubada dhex, parts of gedo and bakool so we need them the most. no worries, Reer abdulle will come around. makaahiil are fighters, that's why I like them, despite them being a small clan compared MZ, Auliyahan and abdallas. Maqaabul is currently warring(or recently) with auliyahan in Gaarisa.

Don't forget reer abdulle make the most of OG, so we need them.

How can sub sub clans fight against 100 million Ethiopians this shows thoe the toughness of some segments of somalis despite the difficulties and treacherous behaviour of many bastard somalis new approach is needed new rebel army should be created all inclusive any Muslim pan somali can join something like pan somali revolutionary forces 30/40 thousand heavily armed well financed mujahids can conqour abbysina from addis to axum

How can sub sub clans fight against 100 million Ethiopians this shows thoe the toughness of some segments of somalis despite the difficulties and treacherous behaviour of many bastard somalis new approach is needed new rebel army should be created all inclusive any Muslim pan somali can join something like pan somali revolutionary forces 30/40 thousand heavily armed well financed mujahids can conqour abbysina from addis to axum
conquering them has to be a long term goal, because that's the only way to do it. Build yourself, strengthen, collect your people and unite them. Get some powerful allies who will back you when shit gets real, and in time, all you have to do is support the rebel groups in Ethiopia. If we keep waging wars we know we'll lose, what's the point? Even if you could finish them off today, the west wouldn't allow it so why bother?

Auliyahan are a lot in numbers and they live in jubada dhex, parts of gedo and bakool so we need them the most. no worries, Reer abdulle will come around. makaahiil are fighters, that's why I like them, despite them being a small clan compared MZ, Auliyahan and abdallas. Maqaabul is currently warring(or recently) with auliyahan in Gaarisa.

Don't forget reer abdulle make the most of OG, so we need them.

How can we include a jufo who doesnt care for their own brothers. Rer cabdille will forever support ANYONE who isnt Ogadeen to help them wipe out the rest of Ogadeen. Waa doqomo who doesnt see the long term consequences this will have on them in the likely case the rest of Ogadeen are either wiped out or completely subdued, ever since they turned on Ogadeen, look how much land theyve lost to non Ogadeen fleeing Somalia. Raaso was theirs so was Gaashamo and now the very clan who took Gaashamo are coming for Qabridahare, none of this would have happened IF they didnt cause Ogadeen to hate them. Number means nothing, if number was indicative of strength than there are many nations who fought and won over nations far more numerous in number. I just want all non reer cabdille including amaadin to unite. Anyways, do you know of any like minded Ogadeen on Facebook? and I dont mean ones who in one hand support iley/Ethiopia and on the other ONLF.

How can we include a jufo who doesnt care for their own brothers. Rer cabdille will forever support ANYONE who isnt Ogadeen to help them wipe out the rest of Ogadeen. Waa doqomo who doesnt see the long term consequences this will have on them in the likely case the rest of Ogadeen are either wiped out or completely subdued, ever since they turned on Ogadeen, look how much land theyve lost to non Ogadeen fleeing Somalia. Raaso was theirs so was Gaashamo and now the very clan who took Gaashamo are coming for Qabridahare, none of this would have happened IF they didnt cause Ogadeen to hate them. Number means nothing, if number was indicative of strength than there are many nations who fought and won over nations far more numerous in number. I just want all non reer cabdille including amaadin to unite. Anyways, do you know of any like minded Ogadeen on Facebook? and I dont mean ones who in one hand support iley/Ethiopia and on the other ONLF.
yeah I know many OGs who think like you do. Do you want to connect with them? california has the biggest pro onlf I have seen in North america.

BTW raaso is still controlled by reer amaadin, who told they lost it to anyone? sheekhaash tried to fight but got absolutely thrashed in 2013. Gaashaamo was always shared btwn reer isaaq and garxajis,we havne't lost it. who told you this stuff?

The only land we lost in the last 100 years is baardheere and faafax dhuun to MX in gedo, thanks to adeer barre.

yeah I know many OGs who think like you do. Do you want to connect with them? california has the biggest pro onlf I have seen in North america.

BTW raaso is still controlled by reer amaadin, who told they lost it to anyone? sheekhaash tried to fight but got absolutely thrashed in 2013. Gaashaamo was always shared btwn reer isaaq and garxajis,we havne't lost it. who told you this stuff?

The only land we lost in the last 100 years is baardheere and faafax dhuun to MX in gedo, thanks to adeer barre.

Most of my family are from Ogadenia so I hear these stories from them. There is also, an older hawiye born and raised In Ogadenia who was telling us the story of how sheekhaal wiped out a subclan of reer cabdulle in Raaso before claiming it for their own. Yes, I definitly want to connect with them. Let me know if they have any social media too.

Most of my family are from Ogadenia so I hear these stories from them. There is also, an older hawiye born and raised In Ogadenia who was telling us the story of how sheekhaal wiped out a subclan of reer cabdulle in Raaso before claiming it for their own. Yes, I definitly want to connect with them. Let me know if they have any social media too.
Reer fiqi cumar(sheekhaal) always lived there. I think reer amaadins had a fight with them and burned down the city in 2011 or 12, the federal goverment and ilay had to intervene. I think they do, I am not sure. I'll look around.

Reer fiqi cumar(sheekhaal) always lived there. I think reer amaadins had a fight with them and burned down the city in 2011 or 12, the federal goverment and ilay had to intervene. I think they do, I am not sure. I'll look around.

No, raaso belonged to a sub clan of reer Cabdille. Walal, my father was born and grew up most of his life, most of my family are also from Ogadenia and still live there. Sheekhaal were landless refugees before that who came from Somalia.

No, raaso belonged to a sub clan of reer Cabdille. Walal, my father was born and grew up most of his life, most of my family are also from Ogadenia and still live there. Sheekhaal were landless refugees before that who came from Somalia.
Sheekhaals always live with ogaden. You wont find them anywhere where ogs dont live. In somalia, they live in hoosingow, lower jubba.

What reer abdulle sub clan lived in raaso? Raaso is literally the ends of afdheer, North west of imay which is deep into oromo territories. Believe me, sheekhaal couldnt have come from somalia, march through the ogaden and settle in its western tip, literally.

Sheekhaals always live with ogaden. You wont find them anywhere where ogs dont live. In somalia, they live in hoosingow, lower jubba.

What reer abdulle sub clan lived in raaso? Raaso is literally the ends of afdheer, North west of imay which is deep into oromo territories. Believe me, sheekhaal couldnt have come from somalia, march through the ogaden and settle in its western tip, literally.

This not something only my family say, this is what other non Ogaden Somalis say too. This is a well known history. Raaso belonged to subclan of reer cabdille, I cant remember the sub clan because ive never heard of them before.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Other Ogaadeen besides reer abdille?

giphy.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Guys c'mon, stop with the OG infighting. Like us MJ, Allah SWT has blessed your noble clan with an abundance of great beautiful lands, and a massive population, Masha'Allah.

Also like us, you too have a lot of enemies filled to the brim with cuqdad against you and yours, they wish for your downfall and tragedy to befall you every night and day, so come together, and just squash this inner OG rivalry/distrust.

Peace.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Is that Illey degenerate going after Bahgeri too? I heard majority of ONLF are Makahiil. Or is Bahgeri same thing as Makahiil? :wow1:

Makahil is a sub clan on its own. Bah geri and makahil are the og clans that stood by the sayyidka till the end I believe. Onlf is also mainly makahil, qalbidagax is makahil too rer Ibrahim. I'm makahil muse gumacadle. Darawish +, Kacaan + now we onlf+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts