ONLF has been quelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
@Tenacious Do you think ONLF have any legitimacy? Afterall they only cause problems for civilians when gov't retaliates against them. Wouldn't it be wise to just go with the flow and fight in suits and ties? Just my opinion. I used to send them money but I stopped since I went to Ethiopia a few years ago. I made peace with Illey.

Is that Illey degenerate going after Bahgeri too? I heard majority of ONLF are Makahiil. Or is Bahgeri same thing as Makahiil? :wow1:

Majority onlf are actually reer Isaaq, makahiil are generally gaalo raac where as bahgeri and cabdulla are generally not on any side as far as I know. Bahgeri and makahiil are two different subclans of Ogadeen.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Majority onlf are actually reer Isaaq, makahiil are generally gaalo raac where as bahgeri and cabdulla are generally not on any side as far as I know. Bahgeri and makahiil are two different subclans of Ogadeen.
Isnt Iley cadulla? I thought his clan was with him? Interesting.

@Tenacious Do you think ONLF have any legitimacy? Afterall they only cause problems for civilians when gov't retaliates against them. Wouldn't it be wise to just go with the flow and fight in suits and ties? Just my opinion. I used to send them money but I stopped since I went to Ethiopia a few years ago. I made peace with Illey.

They are not the ones causing problems its the cursed reer cabdulle who are the cause of civilian deaths, rape and imprisonments. And no, ONLF will not stop the halgan no matter what.

may you join illey and the rest of the gaalo raac in the hottest hell on judgement day.

The current reality is ONLF is no match for Ethiopia and Liyu police.

ONLF forays have greatly diminished since 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts