ONLF has been quelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer my question and tell me what family and income were killed in the obole raid?
I'm not a child and i know your trying to feed me with the kilil propaganda videos of children forced to lie about their parents being killed by ONLF, those propaganda videos are weak and baseless, a young child would quickly understand that.

Come with something debatable and i'll take you serious.

@Tenacious
Maxamed Zubeir will forever rule over your langaab people, thats something you have to accept and understand, i know where your cuqdad is coming from. :trumpsmirk:
Being langaab and to make it worse, being part of a confederated langaab clans ain't easy :jaynerd:

Sayid Abdalla hassan was being assisted by his reer abti the dhulbahantes who made the majority of the soldiers, bahgeri wasn't even part of it while the maxamed zubeir had their own thing going on.

No cuqdad here, this confederate clan is faar more nobler than reer dhuunta lagoo, and the ONLY cuqdad ridden losers among us are reer cabdille.

dhulbahante, unlike your gaal raac tol are a noble clan who fought for Allahs cause. Reer cabdille do not rule over anyone without the say so of your head masters and are nothing but pets put there to take orders from their kufaar masters. I feel so sorry for you, you were picked by a gaal who than gave you weapons to wipe out your closest kin. Nothing more shameful, embarrassing and LOWLY than that, not to mention, this master of yours is a weak gaal who has to depend on someone else to hand feed and sustain their leadership and are the ONLY glue holding their country together. Again, kufar lackey, how does it really feel to be forever servants for gaalo?.

No cuqdad here, this confederate clan is faar more nobler than reer dhuunta lagoo, and the ONLY cuqdad ridden losers among us are reer cabdille.

dhulbahante, unlike your gaal raac tol are a noble clan who fought for Allahs cause. Reer cabdille do not rule over anyone without the say so of your head masters and are nothing but pets put there to take orders from their kufaar masters. I feel so sorry for you, you were picked by a gaal who than gave you weapons to wipe out your closest kin. Nothing more shameful, embarrassing and LOWLY than that, not to mention, this master of yours is a weak gaal who has to depend on someone else to hand feed and sustain their leadership and are the ONLY glue holding their country together. Again, kufar lackey, how does it really feel to be forever servants for gaalo?.

I agree that Cabdi Iley was put there to combat the ONLF, but to debunk you with some truth is that it was your very uncle who represented the ONLF delegation who went to ethiopia and made peace with them.

Enjoy your uncle shaking the hands of the amxaars, doqonyahey you brought this on yourself.

I agree that Cabdi Iley was put there to combat the ONLF, but to debunk you with some truth is that it was your very uncle who represented the ONLF delegation who went to ethiopia and made peace with them.

Enjoy your uncle shaking the hands of the amxaars, doqonyahey you brought this on yourself.

You brought this on to yourself kulaha, you are so pathetic. War if majority bahgeri were gaalo I would spit on them too. You keep bringing up one fucking bahgeri while MAJORITY of reer cabdille are gaalo and gaalo lackeys. Isnt the bahgeri guy the same guy who refused to kill Ogadeen on behalf of ethiopia, if it is him than he is more Honourable than EVERY reer dhuunta lagoo put together. Your jufo wouldnt hesitate to accept one penny if told to murder their own mothers. Nacalaa idinku yaal:pacspit:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I have met an ONFL leader here in Finland, good memories. They had a meeting with Matti Ahtisaari.

You brought this on to yourself kulaha, you are so pathetic. War if majority bahgeri were gaalo I would spit on them too. You keep bringing up one fucking bahgeri while MAJORITY of reer cabdille are gaalo and gaalo lackeys. Isnt the bahgeri guy the same guy who refused to kill Ogadeen on behalf of ethiopia, if it is him than he is more Honourable than EVERY reer dhuunta lagoo put together. Your jufo wouldnt hesitate to accept one penny if told to murder their own mothers. Nacalaa idinku yaal:pacspit:
That guy represents you and your langaab clan.
Bah geri weren't in ONLF and used to round up the wounded soldiers they used to find and hand them over to the ethiopian authorities, your talking nonsense the same way your confederated clan bahgeri is a nonsense clan. :damedamn:

Reality is ONLF is prominent a Maxamed Zubeir hegemony, Bahgeri is known for their fear of maxamed zubeir domination over them and that's the very reason for them handing over our mujahids to the ethiopians, shame on you lady... your a good example of women who needs to stay out of politics.
Throwing insults instead of debating like a grown up, you should go throw your energy on the kitchen and make some tea for your family-.. oh and while your at it you can ask your family about the history and the bravery of maxamed zubeir's contribution to the struggle in the region.

walahi this witch is too much :drakekidding:

Bah geri weren't in ONLF and used to round up the wounded soldiers they used to find and hand them over to the ethiopian authorities, your talking nonsense the same way your confederated clan bahgeri is a nonsense clan. :damedamn:

Reality is ONLF is prominent a Maxamed Zubeir hegemony, Bahgeri is known for their fear of maxamed zubeir domination over them and that's the very reason for them handing over our mujahids to the ethiopians, shame on you lady... your a good example of women who needs to stay out of politics.
Throwing insults instead of debating like a grown up, you should go throw your energy on the kitchen and make some tea for your family-.. oh and while your at it you can ask your family about the history and the bravery of maxamed zubeir's contribution to the struggle in the region.

walahi this witch is too much :drakekidding:

Bahgeri are not and will never be known as a nonsense clan. reer isaaqs biggest enemy is reer dhuunta lagoo who keep them from attaining their freedom by killing, raping, maiming them and their families. I am more closer to reer Isaaq since I am fully in support of their freedom unlike you cowards. Reer isaaqs noble cause is theirs alone and you traitors have ZERO share. No one in the future will ever say it was mohamed zubair who fought to free Ogadenia but they will say, it was REER ISAAQ who picked up the gun and turned it on the gaalo. Your jufo will forever be known as the coward murtadiin who sided with their own brothers enemy. You dont have any hegemony you delusional slave. You cant leave Jigjiga, fart, or make any decisions without the knowledge and the permission of your gaalo masters, That worthless over weight, low IQ bastard will forever be a puppet whoes strings are pulled by another. Stop claiming the noble reer isaaqs contribution to free you you low IQ reer cabdille. Your jufo were always shameless murtadiin. Your jufo are also the only Ogadeen subclan to lose land to outsiders ( raaso, and gaashaamo) murtadnimo waxaad ku darsateen diciifnimo. WEAK. akhas.

continue being a tea boy for your masters

FEPCEhd.jpg

That's enough debate for me today, i can't keep on going on and on with a cuqdad ridden fake clan member.

I triggered you when i said bah-geri was made by sayid abdallah hassan, and you didnt even know that
:drakelaugh:

Who said I can't leave jigjiga?:mjlol:, do you know how many districts and regions that are strictly reer cabdille?

How many districts goes under ''bahgeri''?

That's enough debate for me today, i can't keep on going on and on with a cuqdad ridden fake clan member.

I triggered you when i said bah-geri was made by sayid abdallah hassan, and you didnt even know that
:drakelaugh:

Who said I can't leave jigjiga?:mjlol:, do you know how many districts and regions that are strictly reer cabdille?

How many districts goes under ''bahgeri''?

I have ZERO cuqdad, after all I belong to a jufo who has beautiful history and to this day refused to side with a gaal. Cuqdad is something your jufo is known for. You losers were ALWAYS jealous of every Ogaden subclan. There is nothing wrong if the bravest Ogaden man to ever live created Bahgeri, a man whoes history is known to this and his poems recited, even the British respect him for his bravery. are you kidding me, the man who resisted kufar rule in Somalia and did not ones hesitate to put down the gun. Walahi billahi, I am absolutely proud if such man did indeed create bahgeri. However, if, iley for example, created my subclan waaban is duugi lahaa. How shameless and unlucky would bahgeri be if our subclan was created by a murtad who serves gaalo. ALHAMDULILAH that Allah has not made it so.

No matter how many districts your psychopathetic, low IQ slave jufo steal, remember, Jidwaaq is coming. to reclaim THEIR city and not a SINGLE Ogadeen will come to your defense just like Ogadeen didnt defend you when raaso and Gaashamo was taken from you. Idinkaa og markaa meeshaad aadi doontaan, sabatoo ah, Ogadeen wuu nacay.

Beesha are gaalo racs , you hid yourself behind foreigners whether it be Kikuyu or Xabash to fight wars on your behalf. You soiled our tribe's name, Marexaans will never forgive you snakes, wallahi f it was up to me I'd excommunicate your kind from the greater Darood family.

ONLF has few soldiers and has carried out a few operations in Ogaden since 2016.

Does anyone know any ONLF attacks during 2017?

Beesha are gaalo racs , you hid yourself behind foreigners whether it be Kikuyu or Xabash to fight wars on your behalf. You soiled our tribe's name, Marexaans will never forgive you snakes, wallahi f it was up to me I'd excommunicate your kind from the greater Darood family.
The man on your profile picture was the very same man who was screaming ''ONLF took kismaayo'' when he lost it to ahmed madoobe and Hassan Turki to get Ethiopian assistance, sit your stupid ass down Marehan. :kodaksmiley:

Do i also have to remind you that Ethiopia along with ina haji masale fought against al itihad in Gedo 1998?

ONLF should learn from WSLF mistakes.

WSLF was a great insurgency but they ceased to exist after 1984.

This is my opinion about WSLF, but I am not totally sure about WSLF fate after 1986.

Does anyone know what was WSLF fate?

Your tol are gaalo raac, they were the first to bring Ethiopia to Gedo in the mid 90s to use them to fight cawlyanhan. Btw, whatever happened to barre bootin dheere. Havent heard from the old warlord of late. There is no such a thing as Darood you fucking traitors, so you can shove Daroodnimo up your ass.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your tol are gaalo raac, they were the first to bring Ethiopia to Gedo in the mid 90s to use them to fight cawlyanhan. Btw, whatever happened to barre bootin dheere. Havent heard from the old warlord of late. There is no such a thing as Darood you fucking traitors, so you can shove Daroodnimo up your ass.
You have such langaab anger :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.