ONLF has been quelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Have I insulted you?

I have an opinion and an article that says ONLF is weak. When you insult someone is because you can not demostrate your opinion.
No she just wants you to get your annoying Cuban ass out of here. You don't bring any value. You are a troll. Go make Cubanspot.com

We shoud talk about ONLF and its history, goals and current situation.

Could ONLF defeat Ethiopia and create Ogadenia?

They are not, I know alot of onlf members and everything you say is lies. reer dhuunta lagoo are the biggest enemy of onlf, majority onlf are reer Isaaq. As for bah geri, generally they are not on any side but those who are may they rot in hell with the rest of reer dhuunta lagoo. Idinkaa u baahan inaad cagaha dhulka dhigataan lakiin your jufo arent known to be the brightest bunch and think you can actually continue terrorising your own mohamed zubair brothers and sisters, hence why are dirty gaal gave you weapons and told you to kill the subclans most closest to you in blood because the aids ridden itopians reliseased how dumb your jufo is. Horta have you retards ever thought that if in the likely that you gaalo succeed in wiping out reer isaaq that the rest of the Ogadeen will not be so kind to you. I think its your dumb jufo that needs to tread lightly.
Doqonyahay you have no idea of what your talking about, both Sheekh deeq who was recently killed in galmudug is an reer cabdille, and the man who was caught with him was also a reer cabdille called dhabuuke.

Sheekh Deeq
hqdefault.jpg

Dhabuuke
hqdefault.jpg

Siraad Dolaal, a reer cabdille man who was brutally killed in 2009 by his very own clan.
Doolaa54.jpg

Next leader of the ONLF a reer cabdille, reer cali yuusuf man, same clan as cabdi iley.
Mohamed macalin ismail
mio.jpg

Here is your adeer, the very same man who took with him half of the ONLF members to negotiate and ''take peace'' with Cabdile Iley and Ethiopia.
mqdefault.jpg

It seems like you have no idea of the history nor the members and which clans contributes the struggle of the Ogaden.

Cagtaada salka dhigo.

@antonio ONLF only exists on paper. They have been defeated years ago. Africa's most failed rebel group. Most of them ended up joining Liyuu Police. What kind of insurgency is that?

Doqonyahay you have no idea of what your talking about, both Sheekh deeq who was recently killed in galmudug is an reer cabdille, and the man who was caught with him was also a reer cabdille called dhabuuke.

Sheekh Deeq
hqdefault.jpg

Dhabuuke
hqdefault.jpg

Siraad Dolaal, a reer cabdille man who was brutally killed in 2009 by his very own clan.
Doolaa54.jpg

Next leader of the ONLF a reer cabdille, reer cali yuusuf man, same clan as cabdi iley.
Mohamed macalin ismail
mio.jpg

Here is your adeer, the very same man who took with him half of the ONLF members to negotiate and ''take peace'' with Cabdile Iley and Ethiopia.
mqdefault.jpg

It seems like you have no idea of the history nor the members and which clans contributes the struggle of the Ogaden.

Cagtaada salka dhigo.

Those are a hand full, every Somali knows majority of onlf fighters as well as the leaders are always reer isaaq. while reer cabdille are fucking gaalo raac scum who make up the liyu police foot soldiers. As for that bahgeri, he is more your uncle than he is mine, considering both of you are traitors. Doqon iyo wax ka daranba jufodaada ah oo imaan cirka ku soo xidhay.

@antonio ONLF only exists on paper. They have been defeated years ago. Africa's most failed rebel group. Most of them ended up joining Liyuu Police. What kind of insurgency is that?

An insurgency that made the Ogadens have the upper hand in DDSI, if it weren't for ONLF ogadens would have been a second class citizens in Ethiopia but today you can search up in youtube and enjoy the fruit we are eating.

Was it a failed rebel group when it raided the military and oil company in obole 2007?

The reason your people do not have balls to actually exploit Ogaden oil is BECAUSE of onlf. They exist and will continue to exist even when your artificial country falls apart.

Those are a hand full, every Somali knows majority of onlf fighters as well as the leaders are always reer isaaq. while reer cabdille are fucking gaalo raac scum who make up the liyu police foot soldiers. As for that bahgeri, he is more your uncle than he is mine, considering both of you are traitors. Doqon iyo wax ka daranba jufodaada ah oo imaan cirka ku soo xidhay.
By your writings it seems like you either haven't been to the region or just learned how to fadhikudirir.
Just because the leader is reer isaaq does not mean the majority of the ONLF were/are reer isaaq, tell me one thing :kanyehmm:
Before Cabdi Iley was the president of Kilil 5 there were two makahils who were president, one is ''Daud Amxaar'' and the other was ''lugbuur''
During their days ONLF had the upper hand in the region but as soon as Cabdi Iley was chosen as the president, ONLF quickly began to lose its power.
What does that tell you?:drakewtf:

Bahgeri isn't a real clan to begin with :ohdamn:

By your writings it seems like you either haven't been to the region or just learned how to fadhikudirir.
Just because the leader is reer isaaq does not mean the majority of the ONLF were/are reer isaaq, tell me one thing :kanyehmm:
Before Cabdi Iley was the president of Kilil 5 there were two makahils who were president, one is ''Daud Amxaar'' and the other was ''lugbuur''
During their days ONLF had the upper hand in the region but as soon as Cabdi Iley was chosen as the president, ONLF quickly began to lose its power.
What does that tell you?:drakewtf:

Bahgeri isn't a real clan to begin with :ohdamn:

Bahgeri is a real clan with history of fighting gaalo while your jufo sided with the very kufar bahgeri were fighting. Your jufo will forever be known as nothing but gaalo raac who always served kufaar. Akhas, were not talking about which gaal raac was chosen by ethiopia, goodness me, since when is being chosen by gaalo to serve their interest become something to brag about. Like I said reer dhuunta lagoo, ONLF are reer isaaq and reer isaaq is ONLF. Ive always wondered, what does it feel like to be tea boys and foot soldiers for gaalo for over a hundred years?.

An insurgency that made the Ogadens have the upper hand in DDSI, if it weren't for ONLF ogadens would have been a second class citizens in Ethiopia but today you can search up in youtube and enjoy the fruit we are eating.

Was it a failed rebel group when it raided the military and oil company in obole 2007?

How many Somalis did ONLF kill in that raid who were feeding their families with that income? Only a few of the killed were Chinese and they were low level workers brought there by the Chinese state run company. How come ONLF never goes after the top guys? Why is it always the little people?

To answer your question: ONLF's fate was sealed after that massacre. They lost whatever supporters they had and some in ONLF themselves did not like that raid and it has become divided ever since and they started to kill each other's leaders like they were USC.

Bahgeri is a real clan with history of fighting gaalo while your jufo sided with the very kufar bahgeri were fighting. Your jufo will forever be known as nothing but gaalo raac who always served kufaar. Akhas, were not talking about which gaal raac was chosen by ethiopia, goodness me, since when is being chosen by gaalo to serve their interest become something to brag about. Like I said reer dhuunta lagoo, ONLF are reer isaaq and reer isaaq is ONLF. Ive always wondered, what does it feel like to be tea boys and foot soldiers for gaalo for over a hundred years?.
Acuudu bilaahi, im not gonna waste my time on your dumb little dhoocil ass.
I was trying to teach your dumb brain some history lessons but you kept on going with your qabiil rant.

Bahgeri is a confederation made by Sayid Abdalaah hassan, he took small ogaden clans and confederated them into one clan, it's even in the name ''BAH-GERI''

Reer Cabdille has huge history in fighting against the gaalos, We fought agains the british in Jubaland and even before that we were the ones who cleaned jubboyinka off from the naked oromos.

Try making yourself relevant in the Ogaden politics then come debate as an bahgeri against me, Reer Isaaq are my maxamed zubeir brothers and have nothing to do with your confederated ass.

Now go make some tea for tea boy iley.

The reason your people do not have balls to actually exploit Ogaden oil is BECAUSE of onlf. They exist and will continue to exist even when your artificial country falls apart.

I'm Ogaden, you fool.

ONLF is a big fat zero and only exists on the internet today.

How many Somalis did ONLF kill in that raid who were feeding their families with that income? Only a few of the killed were Chinese and they were low level workers brought there by the Chinese state run company. How come ONLF never goes after the top guys? Why is it always the little people?

To answer your question: ONLF's fate was sealed after that massacre. They lost whatever supporters they had and some in ONLF themselves did not like that raid and it has become divided ever since and they started to kill each other's leaders like they were USC.

Hold up what did you say?:gucciwhat:
''How many Somalis did ONLF kill in that raid who were feeding their families with that income?''
What do you mean? by what income was the supposed family your talking about ''feeding with that income'' what income?

ONLF along with the population who lived near obole went together and fought against the Ethiopian soldiers who were there, over 100 ethiopian soldiers along with 7 chinese died and 3-4 other chinese ran away from there.
That's when the insurgency against the ONLF started.

Don't come here with fake stories pulled out your ass.

Hold up what did you say?:gucciwhat:
''How many Somalis did ONLF kill in that raid who were feeding their families with that income?''
What do you mean? by what income was the supposed family your talking about ''feeding with that income'' what income?

ONLF along with the population who lived near obole went together and fought against the Ethiopian soldiers who were there, over 100 ethiopian soldiers along with 7 chinese died and 3-4 other chinese ran away from there.
That's when the insurgency against the ONLF started.

Don't come here with fake stories pulled out your ass.

I'm speaking to a child. The majority of those killed were not military or police like the defunct ONLF and supporters tried to spread that lie around. They were workers at the field. Wives and mothers were crying on TV asking for their bodies back and asked why their husbands and sons were targeted as they were just peasants.

ONLF has a lot of innocent blood on their hands. They failed and don't exist anymore because they are evil and evil doesn't win. They are animals and they were treated like the dirt they were before being destroyed.

Acuudu bilaahi, im not gonna waste my time on your dumb little dhoocil ass.
I was trying to teach your dumb brain some history lessons but you kept on going with your qabiil rant.

Bahgeri is a confederation made by Sayid Abdalaah hassan, he took small ogaden clans and confederated them into one clan, it's even in the name ''BAH-GERI''

Reer Cabdille has huge history in fighting against the gaalos, We fought agains the british in Jubaland and even before that we were the ones who cleaned jubboyinka off from the naked oromos.

Try making yourself relevant in the Ogaden politics then come debate as an bahgeri against me, Reer Isaaq are my maxamed zubeir brothers and have nothing to do with your confederated ass.

Now go make some tea for tea boy iley.

The Ogadeen who fought the gaalo in Jubboyinka are CAWLYAHAN not your usual kifar lackey reer dhuunta lagoo. What relevance does a reer cabdille have when you lack honor, dignity, deen and caqli. Ethiopians figured this out and instead gave you turned you into their foot soldiers and told you to go rape, torture and murder your mohamed zubair brothers sisters in jail Ogaden and fighting ONLF who are trying to free your dumb asses from kufar hegemony. , Bahgeri history is talked about to this day, our bravery and perseverance to rid Somalia of the colonisers is documented. As for you reer dhuunta lagoo your only purpose in life is serving your kufar masters tea till judgement day, killing, raping and subjugating their closest kins. In the past, there was a Bahgeri hand picked luckily unlike the low IQ filth below he refused to kill on their behalf. Akhas. reer dhuunta lagoo is known for making tea and than serving it to their masters just like the good little slaves you will always be.

FEPCEhd.jpg

I'm speaking to a child. The majority of those killed were not military or police like the defunct ONLF tried to spread that lie around. They were workers at the field. Wives and mothers were crying on TV asking for their bodies back and asked why their husbands and sons were targeted as they were just peasants.

ONLF has a lot of innocent blood on their hands. They failed and don't exist anymore because they are evil.

They were not innocent, they were picked to steal someone elses natural resources. Who cares if their families were crying on tv. Ethiopia has millions innocent blood in your hands, hence why your artificial country is on the verge of collapse because the loved ones of the people you devils murdered have had it up to here with you. Keep crying about ONLF, it wont safe your failed country.

I'm speaking to a child. The majority of those killed were not military or police like the defunct ONLF tried to spread that lie around. They were workers at the field. Wives and mothers were crying on TV asking for their bodies back and asked why their husbands and sons were targeted as they were just peasants.

ONLF has a lot of innocent blood on their hands. They failed and don't exist anymore because they are ear. They are animals and they were treated like the dirt they were before being destroyed.
Answer my question and tell me what family and income were killed in the obole raid?
I'm not a child and i know your trying to feed me with the kilil propaganda videos of children forced to lie about their parents being killed by ONLF, those propaganda videos are weak and baseless, a young child would quickly understand that.

Come with something debatable and i'll take you serious.

@Tenacious
Maxamed Zubeir will forever rule over your langaab people, thats something you have to accept and understand, i know where your cuqdad is coming from. :trumpsmirk:
Being langaab and to make it worse, being part of a confederated langaab clans ain't easy :jaynerd:

Sayid Abdalla hassan was being assisted by his reer abti the dhulbahantes who made the majority of the soldiers, bahgeri wasn't even part of it while the maxamed zubeir had their own thing going on.

Go read about the history of Jubaland and how the maxamed zubeir created havoc for the british colonial, stop embarrassing yourself lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts