ONLF has been quelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is paying you to say these things?

Nobody is paying me.

Just check the article above. It belongs to an international organization.

The current reality is ONLF is no match for Ethiopia and Liyu police.

ONLF forays has greatly diminished since 2016.
:camby:
ONLF may have lost some of its strength but are still active, the region is on media blockade and we as the people who are from the Ogaden keep hearing the ONLF doing operations, just in 2016 when i was in qalaafe we were told by the government to not go to some areas because of ONLF being on the road collecting taxes from the civilians.

Mr Tenacious:

Why dont you sources that prove your standpoint?

Its MS Tenacious and I dont need to prove shit to you. You are neither Ogadeen or from Ogadeenia. I know alot of you evil non Ogaden Somalis wish for our extermination but that will never happen in sha Allah. Plenty of you hoped, prayed and wished not to mention sided with the kufar enemy for more than a hundred years and we are still here. Please, naftiina run u sheego oo ku dhaha Ogaden meel uma socdo.

Are you also Ogaden? I think OP made this thread to attract OGs and figure out whos who. :lol:
Reer Cabdille, subclan of Maxamed Zubeir clan of OG
She wasn't talking about Reer cabdille but perhaps Cabdalle.

Cabdalle were the first leaders of the ONLF before the current leader Mohamed Omar Osman.

Who is paying you to say these things?

Nobody is paying me.

Just check the article above. It belongs to an international organization.
Ethiopia has blocked international organizations and media to roam around Ethiopia, your sources are basically lies.

Iam talking about reer cabdille, illeys jufo:pacspit:
What is boiling your blood go'anahayn?
Do you know that reer cabdille are the majority soldiers of ONLF? Do you know that one of the jufo's of iley's clan are actually the next leader of the ONLF?

Do you know that your bahgeri clan used to round up wounded ONLF soldiers and hand them to the Ethiopians?
Cagaha dhulka dhigo oo caadi iska dhig.

Anyways, op maxaa kaa galay Ogadeen iyo businesskooda? Why are you concerning yourself whether onlf is no longer active or not?

What is boiling your blood go'anahayn?
Do you know that reer cabdille are the majority soldiers of ONLF? Do you know that one of the jufo's of iley's clan are actually the next leader of the ONLF?

Do you know that your bahgeri clan used to round up wounded ONLF soldiers and hand them to the Ethiopians?
Cagaha dhulka dhigo oo caadi iska dhig.

They are not, I know alot of onlf members and everything you say is lies. reer dhuunta lagoo are the biggest enemy of onlf, majority onlf are reer Isaaq. As for bah geri, generally they are not on any side but those who are may they rot in hell with the rest of reer dhuunta lagoo. Idinkaa u baahan inaad cagaha dhulka dhigataan lakiin your jufo arent known to be the brightest bunch and think you can actually continue terrorising your own mohamed zubair brothers and sisters, hence why are dirty gaal gave you weapons and told you to kill the subclans most closest to you in blood because the aids ridden itopians reliseased how dumb your jufo is. Horta have you retards ever thought that if in the likely that you gaalo succeed in wiping out reer isaaq that the rest of the Ogadeen will not be so kind to you. I think its your dumb jufo that needs to tread lightly.

No surprise ONLF munafiqs gave up, you can't keep up the fight if you are fighting for the sake of land or money or people, you start to become hopeless.

Have I insulted you?

I have an opinion and an article that says ONLF is weak. When you insult someone is because you can not demostrate your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts