One of uks biggest football talented ended his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, his girlfriend looks like him in terms of phenotype so I can't begrudge him that:

pyEUMnJ.jpg
2yuX2vB.jpg
7bPv7S2.jpg
21rsSyI.jpg

Saaxiib literally sought out himself in female form. Can't call him a self-hater at least.

This is his biological mother, she gave him up for adoption when he was few weeks old, he refused to meet her so she started to talk shit about him :dead:

He should of dumped her and moved on.
In my opinion she knew his personality and baited him.

Ive had cadaan women leading me on, till we headed back to her place, and suddenly she had a change of mind. Idc so i just bounced.

This guy has status. Its different for them as ass just falls on their lap without a thought.

She knew what she was doing.

He was arrested after suspicioun of rape, then he got arrested again for rape and threats to kill. And yet he still got listed? Is he that valuable, is he messi type?
One of the best talents to come out of the united academy since Rashford. He would have been as dangerous as Haaland, if he didnt xoog for some malab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No darling. I like how I see the world. I'll never end up battered by a chimp lmaoo

Can't say the same for the likes of you
Girl you need to pipe down. I don’t like black men, but that doesn’t mean I’m an irrational racist. Chimp kulaha. Iska xishood. That mean is half white half black, y’all never have this energy for cadaans.

Girl you need to pipe down. I don’t like black men, but that doesn’t mean I’m an irrational racist. Chimp kulaha. Iska xishood. That mean is half white half black, y’all never have this energy for cadaans.
Lets just agree to disagree :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts