One boy one girl = perfect family?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not with me. Your gonna be part of Reer Maxamed Amiin. We need to be laandhere.
10 wiil baan kugu hukumay.

I spit out my morning cinnamon + ginger water. :siilaanyolaugh:

Suldaanka you are becoming overly ambitious. If you want a snack then get your self some celery and carrot sticks. I'm the main and only course. I sure as hell never shared food or attention a day in my life (at home). :nahgirl:

I spit out my morning cinnamon + ginger water. :siilaanyolaugh:

Suldaanka you are becoming overly ambitious. If you want a snack then get your self some celery and carrot sticks. I'm the main and only course. I sure as hell never shared food or attention a day in my life (at home). :nahgirl:
Cinnamon and ginger?? Is that the new thing.

Only and Main Course:ahh:

Ok i accept. How do we send that message markaa.

Everyone listen up.
Me and @sophisticate have agreed to tie it up. Officially speaking her mehr is tira ari. Her unofficial and Boasting mehr is 50k dollar.

The sheekh will be @East side .

Congratulate us my sspot brothers and sisters.

:obama:

Ps @A_A i have officially dumped you.:nahgirl:

I want as much children as possible, limiting your children is not “educated” but propaganda pushed by the fbi and cia to limit the power of families, that’s why polygamy came to affect after the Mormons were taking over whole states like Nevada and Utah after being kicked out the east coast, having children is power only two children is langaab, imagine your child being bullied due to being an only child while if he had say 16 siblings no one would dare try him:siilaanyosmile: if you have 4 wives and ten children each that’s 40 children if those 40 children have 40 children each that’s 400 grandchildren that you will have plus 40 of your own children that’s around 440 of your prodginy basically a small town by the time your like 50 or 60 And even in your 40s if you start early, just tell them they have to each pay the old man 230 dollars a month which isn’t much, you’ll be making 100,000 a month or a million a year of your prodginy at the age of 60:yacadiim:
Leave it to the Somalis to profit of their children

Apollo

VIP
These calculations are bullsh1t. It cost 231,843 thousand pound to raise a child up to 21. Most peope dont spend over 11k pound a year on one child.

If you want to raise them well, you have to spend that kind of money.

Of course you can also raise them on a budget.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My Sophie. Sii hoose baan uga haleena kuwaas.
Mabruukh to us.
Where shall our getaway be too. Dubai. Rays Hotel. Djibouti or Columbus. Kala doora

Mabrook. :mahubowtf: I'm still very single. And you haven't disposed of the others. Let me tell you, I crush the competition by walking out. Men aren't worth fighting for in some pentagon shaped Harem. Find your plural bride elsewhere.

tenor.gif

Mabrook. :mahubowtf: I'm still very single. And you haven't disposed of the others. Let me tell you, I crush the competition by walking out. Men aren't worth fighting for in some pentagon shaped Harem. Find your plural bride elsewhere.

tenor.gif
The savagery was unreal. I need to be compensated as i had to push away my side chick @A_A out of the way for you.
Im back with A_A. How much is your mehr. Name it

If you want to raise them well, you have to spend that kind of money.

Of course you can also raise them on a budget.

Raisingvwell has little to do with money though. Its about time and installing values on them. Not taking them to vacation and buying latest items

my clan is borderline laangab I will have as many children as I can 8-10 is enough spread out over 2-3 wives so it won’t be to hard on the pum pum

When I’m an old man in my 70s surrounded by my desendents I’d know it’s worth it.

Trending