One boy one girl = perfect family?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I noticed more Somalis having only two children lately. Is it the new thing? I grew up in a big family, I can’t believe a lot of these kids wouldn’t experience that life of trying to hide that last pop-tart from your siblings or dealing with cold showers after 5 ppl showered before you smh

I noticed more Somalis having only two children lately. Is it the new thing? I grew up in a big family, I can’t believe a lot of these kids wouldn’t experience that life of trying to hide that last pop-tart from your siblings or dealing with cold showers after 5 ppl showered before you smh
Where have you seen this trend????
Everywhere you go ther are 6 to 10 kids. Even new couples

NotMyL

VIP
Where have you seen this trend????
Everywhere you go ther are 6 to 10 kids. Even new couples
I’m talking about younger couples, not these 45 year old women who are still having children:ohlord: I have friends who are in their early 30s who stopped at 2 children, it’s more common in the educated younger couples.

halwa

✨🌙

One of my neighbours is good friends with my family. The lady has 5 daughters but only two are married. One of the daughters has 6 kids and the other has 2 kids. I guess it depends on the person.

But it is true, I know a lot of young couples and they only have 1 to 2 kids.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I want to have two children. It's enough.
I was with my cousins when i was a child and it was funny but also a lot of drama.
2 kids are enough for a family!

NotMyL

VIP
One of my neighbours is good friends with my family. The lady has 5 daughters but only two are married. One of the daughters ahas 6 kids and the other has 2 kids. I guess it depends on the person.

But it is true, I know a lot of young couples and they only have 1 to 2 kids.
I love big families I grew up in one but nowadays women are having children so late it’s ridiculous. My friend’s mom just gave birth and my friend is 25. So her little boy is older than her younger brother. Somali women give birth to children just to feel youthful its like how the old heads marry 16 year old to feel young.

halwa

✨🌙
I love big families I grew up in one but nowadays women are having children so late it’s ridiculous. My friend’s mom just gave birth and my friend is 25. So her little boy is older than her younger brother. Somali women give birth to children just to feel youthful its like how the old heads marry 16 year old to feel young.

Yeah :ftw9nwa:

Have you seen that epidemic? I think they get pregnant at such a late age because they want to be busy since their older kids have grown up.

I love big families too. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother and my brother is the youngest. My mum gave birth to him when I was 13 years old. The age gap kills me till this day :ftw9nwa:

I wanted us to be close in age :confused:

Tukraq

VIP
I want as much children as possible, limiting your children is not “educated” but propaganda pushed by the fbi and cia to limit the power of families, that’s why polygamy came to affect after the Mormons were taking over whole states like Nevada and Utah after being kicked out the east coast, having children is power only two children is langaab, imagine your child being bullied due to being an only child while if he had say 16 siblings no one would dare try him:siilaanyosmile: if you have 4 wives and ten children each that’s 40 children if those 40 children have 40 children each that’s 400 grandchildren that you will have plus 40 of your own children that’s around 440 of your prodginy basically a small town by the time your like 50 or 60 And even in your 40s if you start early, just tell them they have to each pay the old man 230 dollars a month which isn’t much, you’ll be making 100,000 a month or a million a year of your prodginy at the age of 60:yacadiim:

halwa

✨🌙
I want as much children as possible, limiting your children is not “educated” but propaganda pushed by the fbi and cia to limit the power of families, that’s why polygamy came to affect after the Mormons were taking over whole states like Nevada and Utah after being kicked out the east coast, having children is power only two children is langaab, imagine your child being bullied due to being an only child while if he had say 16 siblings no one would dare try him:siilaanyosmile: if you have 4 wives and ten children each that’s 40 children if those 40 children have 40 children each that’s 400 grandchildren that you will have plus 40 of your own children that’s around 440 of your prodginy basically a small town by the time your like 50 or 60 And even in your 40s if you start early, just tell them they have to each pay the old man 230 dollars a month which isn’t much, you’ll be making 100,000 a month or a million a year of your prodginy at the age of 60:yacadiim:

You and your conspiracy theories. :ftw9nwa:

May you get lots of healthy children, inshaAllah.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
1 boy 1 girl kulaha :drakewtf:War im gonna duplicate the numbers of Wabeeneeye and get atleast 20 kids. :siilaanyosmile:
We wuz laandheers :kendrickcry:
We gonna become again inshallah :mjswag:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
5 boys. 1 to join the Army, 1 a teacher, 1 a religious scholar, 1 a cityboy like me and last but not least my youngest to be a footballer :lawd:

Their combined wealth will be enough to end Somalia's droughts :lawd:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:comeon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Army Son will be in the front lines, my teacher son will educate the masses on the evils of Puntland, the scholar will dish out fatwa to declare war on your leaders and my last two will fund the resistance :lolbron:

Galmudug will rise my friend :salute:

Trending