One boy one girl = perfect family?

Tukraq

VIP
I want as much children as possible, limiting your children is not “educated” but propaganda pushed by the fbi and cia to limit the power of families, that’s why polygamy came to affect after the Mormons were taking over whole states like Nevada and Utah after being kicked out the east coast, having children is power only two children is langaab, imagine your child being bullied due to being an only child while if he had say 16 siblings no one would dare try him:siilaanyosmile: if you have 4 wives and ten children each that’s 40 children if those 40 children have 40 children each that’s 400 grandchildren that you will have plus 40 of your own children that’s around 440 of your prodginy basically a small town by the time your like 50 or 60 And even in your 40s if you start early, just tell them they have to each pay the old man 230 dollars a month which isn’t much, you’ll be making 100,000 a month or a million a year of your prodginy at the age of 60:yacadiim:
@Gambar why the qashin:faysalwtf: you want to be langaab thats your choice don't hate because we want to make a big diifrence:mahubowtf:

"Crazy lady, love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind rent free"

Google translate that to Swedish

@Kodeen

That was poetic and deep, I wished I borrowed from you and used against our dear (waad taqaan) but leave alone princess Halwa.

Maybe 3-4 children.

I'm going to adopt and raise a boy from a poor background as my own, raise him well, let him take over my businesses and inherit all of my net worth, and not give anything to my biological offsprings. My biological sons will not be loved, only the girls.

I will spoonfeed my sons (-adopted) the social Darwinist theory. That the strongest, and adaptable person survives. Sometimes, I will deliberately put them in danger, and let them fend for themselves. I'm sure they will turn out well, they carry my genes after all. If they fail, then they didn't deserve to live, and nature needs to get rid of them altogether.

They will probably end up killing me for the money in the end, but that's how I know the process was a success.

Psychopath.

We don't need more psychos on this earth.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Two siblings. I wasn't required to share and I loved the setup.

Maybe 3-4 children.

I'm going to adopt and raise a boy from a poor background as my own, raise him well, let him take over my businesses and inherit all of my net worth, and not give anything to my biological offsprings. My biological sons will not be loved, only the girls.

I will spoonfeed my sons (-adopted) the social Darwinist theory. That the strongest, and adaptable person survives. Sometimes, I will deliberately put them in danger, and let them fend for themselves. I'm sure they will turn out well, they carry my genes after all. If they fail, then they didn't deserve to live, and nature needs to get rid of them altogether.

They will probably end up killing me for the money in the end, but that's how I know the process was a success.

:fittytousand: I commend you for impeccable future parenting.

I can see it now. A cheering amphitheater of bloodthirsty spectators housed in an Imperial Roman coliseum prepared to watch four brothers fight for their lives as ravenous lions are released from their cages.

This will obviously be a simulation. Also, everyone has a dark side. :sass2:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I want 7 kids, inshallah. I will raise them all well and will make them very successful. I will make sure they score the highest test in their class. I will take them to tuition to study a bit more and be ahead of all other students. I will take them to madrassa so they have good knowledge of their religion, not only just knowing the Qu'ran by heart. I will take them to self-defence classes so nobody can bully them or mug them. I will make sure my kids are mentally, physically and spiritually strong.

Oh, I will marry the right wife who has a nutritionist knowledge so she can feed my kids with some healthy food so they can grow up to be strong and healthy.

Last edited:
Two siblings. I wasn't required to share and I loved the setup.

:fittytousand: I commend you for impeccable future parenting.

I can see it now. A cheering amphitheater of bloodthirsty spectators housed in an Imperial Roman coliseum prepared to watch four brothers fight for their lives as ravenous lions are released from their cages.

This will obviously be a simulation. Also, everyone has a dark side. :sass2:
Not with me. Your gonna be part of Reer Maxamed Amiin. We need to be laandhere.
10 wiil baan kugu hukumay.

Trending