on.....Todays edition of Keeping up with the Somalis, French Twitter meet wrath of Somalis......

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ON todays edition of what Jobless somalis have gotten up to on the internet, apparently some have argued with French madhow twitter and they have become witness to the negrophobia (their words) that Somalis exibit. Google translate aided them in translating the barrage of Somali people insulting them, and this all started from the diraac/baati thing, where French twitter went viral cooking somalis who called them wearing baati as cultural appropiation.
Some Djiboutian French girl tweeted and deleted ' The only thing they can't appropiate is hair folliecles'........ LOOOOOOL lowkey funny but still trash, as that led to them doing an investigation into the Somali people, deducing them to be what french call 'FC Drapeue' which is a word for French Arabs who are usually racist and hate black people, especially the girls of Maghrebin origin who date them 'Beurette a Khel' is what they call them. FC Drapeue means Flag FC, referring to the Algerian, Morrocoan and Tunisian flags in bio users that enter peoples mentions to be racist. Somalis fit this group well if you ask me lol. Here are some tweets.

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

My french is a bit rusty, but the tweets shes mentioning are somalis saying 'shut up, gorilla slave', 'the audacity of these baboons', etc., the usual lol. Some of the guys were using google translate french, so the funny part is they weren't even making much sense, cause french on google translate is beyond horrible, but the twitter function still helped the french see what they were trying to convey, seeing as a lot of them speak some bit of english too lmao

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

this girl added fuel to their fire

IMG_6863.jpg

there are hardly any french speaking somalis, so apart from the few trolls using google translate, it was basically an echo chamber discussing somali identitiy, saying that their cousins in america canada and abroad tell them somalis think they're superior, they say that djiboutians (there is a substantial amount in some areas in france) are different from somalis cause they share different thoughts, implying djibouitnas are not as racist as somalis, acting like the two aint the same ish.

but fear not! the only people who were there to say anything were other north africans defending yall, and even some ethiopians who yall like to act like never have our backs. there are loads of them in france when i went, not sure why cause habeshas arent francophone. they probably never even met somalis, like most of french twitter, but whislt one side sits and generalises millions of strangers (the madhows) the habeshas side felt some sort of east african duty to defend.
the maghrebins (northafricns) sympathise with the somalis against the west africans, as most of france is west and north.

IMG_6854.jpg

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6861.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Honest question, do j3reers think because we’re black, we’re the same thing as them? They act so shocked whenever they find out Somalis are racist. Why do they assume the people who genocide each other based on clans are so open and welcoming :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Honest question, do j3reers think because we’re black, we’re the same thing as them? They act so shocked whenever they find out Somalis are racist. Why do they assume the people who genocide each other based on clans are so open and welcoming :ftw9nwa::yloezpe:
:dead: :dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
All last night they were dragging us, some Somalis were debunking their false claim, I didn't wish to post it here, since the members here will prove these French black points.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
S
ON todays edition of what Jobless somalis have gotten up to on the internet, apparently some have argued with French madhow twitter and they have become witness to the negrophobia (their words) that Somalis exibit. Google translate aided them in translating the barrage of Somali people insulting them, and this all started from the diraac/baati thing, where French twitter went viral cooking somalis who called them wearing baati as cultural appropiation.
Some Djiboutian French girl tweeted and deleted ' The only thing they can't appropiate is hair folliecles'........ LOOOOOOL lowkey funny but still trash, as that led to them doing an investigation into the Somali people, deducing them to be what french call 'FC Drapeue' which is a word for French Arabs who are usually racist and hate black people, especially the girls of Maghrebin origin who date them 'Beurette a Khel' is what they call them. FC Drapeue means Flag FC, referring to the Algerian, Morrocoan and Tunisian flags in bio users that enter peoples mentions to be racist. Somalis fit this group well if you ask me lol. Here are some tweets.

View attachment 134912

View attachment 134914
View attachment 134915

My french is a bit rusty, but the tweets shes mentioning are somalis saying 'shut up, gorilla slave', 'the audacity of these baboons', etc., the usual lol. Some of the guys were using google translate french, so the funny part is they weren't even making much sense, cause french on google translate is beyond horrible, but the twitter function still helped the french see what they were trying to convey, seeing as a lot of them speak some bit of english too lmao

View attachment 134917
View attachment 134918

this girl added fuel to their fire

View attachment 134922

there are hardly any french speaking somalis, so apart from the few trolls using google translate, it was basically an echo chamber discussing somali identitiy, saying that their cousins in america canada and abroad tell them somalis think they're superior, they say that djiboutians (there is a substantial amount in some areas in france) are different from somalis cause they share different thoughts, implying djibouitnas are not as racist as somalis, acting like the two aint the same ish.

but fear not! the only people who were there to say anything were other north africans defending yall, and even some ethiopians who yall like to act like never have our backs. there are loads of them in france when i went, not sure why cause habeshas arent francophone. they probably never even met somalis, like most of french twitter, but whislt one side sits and generalises millions of strangers (the madhows) the habeshas side felt some sort of east african duty to defend.
the maghrebins (northafricns) sympathise with the somalis against the west africans, as most of france is west and north.

View attachment 134926
View attachment 134927
View attachment 134928

View attachment 134929
Sister as a Djiboutian patriot

and as behalf of Djiboutians in Africa.

We identify as Afar/Somali or Arab.

These people saying Djiboutians are black are from France.

They are brainwashed by the racial system.

Djiboutians will be disgusted when they see what they say back home.

Take my word I've lived there for a year.