on.....Todays edition of Keeping up with the Somalis, French Twitter meet wrath of Somalis......

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What does that stand for? I saw Syria's flag on the page.
View attachment 134976

Some Djiboutian French girl tweeted and deleted ' The only thing they can't appropiate is hair folliecles'........ LOOOOOOL lowkey funny but still trash, as that led to them doing an investigation into the Somali people, deducing them to be what french call 'FC Drapeue' which is a word for French Arabs who are usually racist and hate black people, especially the girls of Maghrebin origin who date them 'Beurette a Khel' is what they call them. FC Drapeue means Flag FC, referring to the Algerian, Morrocoan and Tunisian flags in bio users that enter peoples mentions to be racist. Somalis fit this group well if you ask me lol. Here are some tweets.

Somalis shouldn't be shocked by the "Black" agenda.

Most of Africa is inhabited by Bantus who came from Cameroon, that's why they all act like they're the same people. I bet Bantus are related to the Niger Congo people also.

They all have the same dances, similar foods and phenotypes.

bantu-belt.jpg

Reer uk always beefiing Madows on twitter other diasporas don’t beef with Madows. Horta why are we quick to start throwing around racist insults why do I always see us starting these beefs never are we the ones that been attacked. I only agree with racist remarks if they are used in self defence and also there is a line you cannot cross

Their hate for us is so strong.. But if you say something back then they’ll cry about racism :bell:

Lemme go in on the β€˜BANTUS’ aka central and west Africans.
  1. More crime and drugs than any Somali Nation, our only drug is khat while these mofos are known to bring drugs to CHINA. Wtf
  2. Rape central. No woman is safe. The poor women there cut off their own breast
  3. Terrorism and Piracy that surpasses Somalia by a million!!
  4. These mofos are killing each other based on pride for their colonizer language. Not even their own
  5. On that topic they refuse to speak their own languages do to shame. You’ll see a blik mofo from Ghana with a heavy accent and he tell you he doesn’t speak his native language and is β€˜working on it’ LIES
  6. They brought us EBOLA
  7. AIDS ( Somalis are really too kind to these xayawaan)
  8. They eat CHIMPS no word if a lie, they’re eating their own cousins. Astag
  9. Sheer Madow (if you know you know

I could go on forever but for them to say that Somalis hit low blows is lie. Any disgusting shit they say about us can be used right back at them x100. Just post a Vice YouTube video. Smh

Looool for all of you lot saying that we are asking to get hated. Mathows have always had an issue with us, atleast now we are giving them a reason.

Looool for all of you lot saying that we are asking to get hated. Mathows have always had an issue with us, atleast now we are giving them a reason.

They’re awful, until the internet showed their true faces I never knew.

How can you equate someone calling you a monkey to posting pictures of an innocent child on deaths door? They can go to hell!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ON todays edition of what Jobless somalis have gotten up to on the internet, apparently some have argued with French madhow twitter and they have become witness to the negrophobia (their words) that Somalis exibit. Google translate aided them in translating the barrage of Somali people insulting them, and this all started from the diraac/baati thing, where French twitter went viral cooking somalis who called them wearing baati as cultural appropiation.
Some Djiboutian French girl tweeted and deleted ' The only thing they can't appropiate is hair folliecles'........ LOOOOOOL lowkey funny but still trash, as that led to them doing an investigation into the Somali people, deducing them to be what french call 'FC Drapeue' which is a word for French Arabs who are usually racist and hate black people, especially the girls of Maghrebin origin who date them 'Beurette a Khel' is what they call them. FC Drapeue means Flag FC, referring to the Algerian, Morrocoan and Tunisian flags in bio users that enter peoples mentions to be racist. Somalis fit this group well if you ask me lol. Here are some tweets.

View attachment 134912

View attachment 134914
View attachment 134915

My french is a bit rusty, but the tweets shes mentioning are somalis saying 'shut up, gorilla slave', 'the audacity of these baboons', etc., the usual lol. Some of the guys were using google translate french, so the funny part is they weren't even making much sense, cause french on google translate is beyond horrible, but the twitter function still helped the french see what they were trying to convey, seeing as a lot of them speak some bit of english too lmao

View attachment 134917
View attachment 134918

this girl added fuel to their fire

View attachment 134922

there are hardly any french speaking somalis, so apart from the few trolls using google translate, it was basically an echo chamber discussing somali identitiy, saying that their cousins in america canada and abroad tell them somalis think they're superior, they say that djiboutians (there is a substantial amount in some areas in france) are different from somalis cause they share different thoughts, implying djibouitnas are not as racist as somalis, acting like the two aint the same ish.

but fear not! the only people who were there to say anything were other north africans defending yall, and even some ethiopians who yall like to act like never have our backs. there are loads of them in france when i went, not sure why cause habeshas arent francophone. they probably never even met somalis, like most of french twitter, but whislt one side sits and generalises millions of strangers (the madhows) the habeshas side felt some sort of east african duty to defend.
the maghrebins (northafricns) sympathise with the somalis against the west africans, as most of france is west and north.

View attachment 134926
View attachment 134927
View attachment 134928

View attachment 134929
Somalis are the mixed race child that's caught in between the fight of aabo and hooyo.

You have some on reer Africa and some on reer Arabia and Aryan. Much like the AA community that have groups into different shit like hoteps, Hebrew israelites, coons and normal blacks.
:mjlol: :pachah1:

I think it I were ever to engage or get involved in these battles, my mental health would suffer most lol. I wonder how people who are in so much so that they become recognized fare...

For such a small populace we sure somehow have such a huge internet influence. Wish it would actually help as opposed to metaphorical shit flinging with West Africans.

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I’ve been to France there’s barely any Somalis the only ppl who have historic beef on Twitter are the U.K. ppl lol

somalis have beef wherever there are africans and carribeans mostly. in the US black americans hate Africans in general so they dont have time to differentiate, but in other places wherewest africans and carribeans with inferiroirty complexes that they project onto somalis live, there's issues. if u think reer uk is the only one who beefs with them you're deluded. growing up in toronto it was exaclty the same, except at a certain age we grew out of it, in the uk they're still ciyaals. the scandinavians just take it from what i know, but dont want to generalise.

i dont agree with somalis sitting on their high horse and calling people slaves and monkeys, but to act like this is a one sided thing is delusional, and the other side started it first

Trending