on.....Todays edition of Keeping up with the Somalis, French Twitter meet wrath of Somalis......

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
somalis have beef wherever there are africans and carribeans mostly. in the US black americans hate Africans in general so they dont have time to differentiate, but in other places wherewest africans and carribeans with inferiroirty complexes that they project onto somalis live, there's issues. if u think reer uk is the only one who beefs with them you're deluded. growing up in toronto it was exaclty the same, except at a certain age we grew out of it, in the uk they're still ciyaals. the scandinavians just take it from what i know, but dont want to generalise.

i dont agree with somalis sitting on their high horse and calling people slaves and monkeys, but to act like this is a one sided thing is delusional, and the other side started it first
We literally have no madows here its little we r majority so we never see them if they do beef somali they all dead

somalis have beef wherever there are africans and carribeans mostly. in the US black americans hate Africans in general so they dont have time to differentiate, but in other places wherewest africans and carribeans with inferiroirty complexes that they project onto somalis live, there's issues. if u think reer uk is the only one who beefs with them you're deluded. growing up in toronto it was exaclty the same, except at a certain age we grew out of it, in the uk they're still ciyaals. the scandinavians just take it from what i know, but dont want to generalise.

i dont agree with somalis sitting on their high horse and calling people slaves and monkeys, but to act like this is a one sided thing is delusional, and the other side started it first

There’s always going to be ethnic divisions when new immigrant groups live in one area but usually on U.K. Twitter have beef

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somali euros embarrassing us on the internet yet again :francis:

@Kingcobra was right about y’all

its true, most of the jobless who take the bait seem to be euros. not everything needs to be responded to is what i wish some of them understood. i had to unfollow a lot of euros so that their trash stopped appearing on my tl, but recently north american twitter has picked up interest smh

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
What’s with all these new wxyz sspot burner accounts spamming general section

download (3).jpeg

acting like most of us on here arent anonymous, and not my fault my shit gets poppin, i dont post a lot but when i do, i make noise.

plus idk who that other xyz account is

VIP
Somali euros embarrassing us on the internet yet again :francis:

@Kingcobra was right about y’all

Bro these cretins are insufferable. I stopped commenting on these types of threads once I realized they've got screws loose and can't help themselves. A sense of superiority based on nothing lmao. Mind you most black folks from France are fellow Muslims from countries such as Senegal, Mali, Niger etc. Hell will be hot for the inc3ls and their xalimo pick me's.

Keo

VIP
Bro these cretins are insufferable. I stopped commenting on these types of threads once I realized they've got screws loose and can't help themselves. A sense of superiority based on nothing lmao. Mind you most black folks from France are fellow Muslims from countries such as Senegal, Mali, Niger etc. Hell will be hot for the inc3ls and their xalimo pick me's.
Majority of madows in France are not Muslim the Islamaphones don't focus on the madows living in France as much as they do with North Africans and if your people are being insulted of course you gonna retaliate.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis shouldn't be shocked by the "Black" agenda.

Most of Africa is inhabited by Bantus who came from Cameroon, that's why they all act like they're the same people. I bet Bantus are related to the Niger Congo people also.

They all have the same dances, similar foods and phenotypes.

bantu-belt.jpg
niger congo is the oficial name of thier language family bantus are the ethnic group similar to afroasiatic the name of the language family and cushites berbers the ethnic groups

VIP
Majority of madows in France are not Muslim the Islamaphones don't focus on the madows living in France as much as they do with North Africans and if your people are being insulted of course you gonna retaliate.

Nah, the flags on their Twitter profiles were those of Muslim majority countries, although there were some from kafir countries as well. Vast majority of these beefs are initiated by clown Somalis who go through life with a chip on their shoulders cuz they think nobody respects them. Get your self esteems up, sxb. If you're going to attack ppl day in and day out, the least you can do is come up with better insults and actually prove your superiority, instead of the same old monkey jokes. Oh wait, yall have absolutely no solid ammunition :chrisfreshhah:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Capture.PNG

frère.

Acceptez-vous les blancs pour vous étiqueter avec un tel titre?

ils nous appellent noirs pour nous montrer leur supériorité.

Dites-moi pourquoi nos cartes d'identité à Djibouti ne nous appellent pas ainsi?

Ou n'importe où en Afrique?:kodaksmiley:

french blacks are racist to each other....theres always something new on twitter. wish somalis would stop responding to them.

On the next edition on the Twitter wars between Somalis vs other Black people in a foreign language. A Portugese speaking African called Manuel Da Silva from Angola calls out Somalis for their anti blackness, but little do they know Somalis are international and can speak any language in the world. Abdi Da Sosa, a Somali born Portuguese citizen who has lived in Lisbon for over 10 years responds back to his tweet with "odiamos gorilas e negros" which means "we hate gorillas and negroes in Portugese". Source: I don't speak Portuguese, I used Google translation.

Last edited:

Invader

On the next edition on the Twitter wars between Somalis vs other Black people in a foreign language. A Portugese speaking African called Manuel Da Silva from Angola calls out Somalis for their anti blackness, but little do they know Somalis are international and can speak any language in the world. Abti Da Sosa, a Somali born Portuguese citizen who has lived in Lisbon for over 10 years responds with the "odiamos gorilas e negros" we hate gorillas and negroes
:mjpls:Twitter Wars are funny ngl.

Sudan should join FC Drapeau.:umad:

:mjpls:Twitter Wars are funny ngl.

Sudan should join FC Drapeau.:umad:

I assume these are Djiboutians and not Somali people who are actually from Somalia. I know the majority of Djiboutians are Somalis too but they mainly speak French.

Oh yeah bro, we have a fair share of them too. You seen the Arabic Twitter wars between Sudani and Egyptian Twitter?, the shit is humorous.

Invader

I assume these are Djiboutians and not Somali people who are actually from Somalia. I know the majority of Djiboutians are Somalis too but they mainly speak French.

Oh yeah bro, we have a fair share of them too. You seen the Arabic Twitter wars between Sudani and Egyptian Twitter?, the shit is humorous.
My mother speaks Franco-Somali.

Somalis/Afars in Djibouti replace some nouns and verbs with French