on.....Todays edition of Keeping up with the Somalis, French Twitter meet wrath of Somalis......

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
On the next edition on the Twitter wars between Somalis vs other Black people in a foreign language. A Portugese speaking African called Manuel Da Silva from Angola calls out Somalis for their anti blackness, but little do they know Somalis are international and can speak any language in the world. Abdi Da Sosa, a Somali born Portuguese citizen who has lived in Lisbon for over 10 years responds back to his tweet with "odiamos gorilas e negros" which means "we hate gorillas and negroes in Portugese". Source: I don't speak Portuguese, I used Google translation.
Why do these xoolos reflexively use those two words over every lil squabble.
I remember I think Somali Soccer team beat Zimbabwe on African Cup or something, there was a rematch for second leg and some dumb people were injecting monkey and shit like that on the comments.
Is that all they know. I don't think everybody is like that but they seem there are lots of them or may be they have multi accounts and strongly organized.
#INCEL WAFFEN

CanoGeel

Sincel Waffen are rogue Somali internet group who safely dwell in silos and monitor the internet and inflict harshest harm over the least harmful argument.
. :mjhaps:they'll drag and drowns all down with them

Majority of madows in France are not Muslim the Islamaphones don't focus on the madows living in France as much as they do with North Africans and if your people are being insulted of course you gonna retaliate.
But aren’t the the french black Africans majority Muslims? Unlike the UK

But aren’t the the french black Africans majority Muslims? Unlike the UK

You're correct.

Op is an idiot and thinks that most black people in France are from some French speaking Afro Caribbean island like Martinique but that is false, most black people who live in France are from overwhelmingly French speaking Muslim African countries like Chad, Mali, Senegal, and the Ivory coast which has a 43 percent Muslim population aswell.

Last edited:
Somalis shouldn't be shocked by the "Black" agenda.

Most of Africa is inhabited by Bantus who came from Cameroon, that's why they all act like they're the same people. I bet Bantus are related to the Niger Congo people also.

They all have the same dances, similar foods and phenotypes.

bantu-belt.jpg

Interesting how you ignored Chadian and Malian people, who aren't Bantu people but also make up a large demographic of black French people who live in France

CanoGeel

Interesting how you ignored Chadian and Malian people, who aren't Bantu people but also make up a large demographic of black French people who live in France
Yah even most of Senegambians are mostly of Sudanic stock mixed with lil bit of niger-congo.

My homeboy from Chad, they're different but like Puntite said they may be of different stock from Bantus but they are ok to be labeled together specially with this whole black Renaissance in the west. It's like Horners and berbers or wateva

However, the nilo-Saharans, may be, in my case, can't put my finger to it but they instantly show us some sort of kinship whether they're from west or east Africa. May be it's that old mytochondrial DNA that @Apollo lectures about

They have Berber admixture but they still have the same roots as Niger-Congo people, no?

The Fulah and Bantu languages are within different separate branches within the Niger -Congo family language branches. The Fulani people originated in the Sahel region, and moved down into central and western Africa, and yes you are right they have Berber admixtures, and their language has loanwords taken from the Berbe and Arabic language.

The Bantus originated in West Africa and then migrated down into southern Africa. There are no existing Bantu people left in West Africa today.

Last edited:
The Fulah and Bantu languages are within different separate branches within the Niger -Congo family language branches. The Fulani people originated in the Sahel region, and moved down into central and western Africa, and yes you are right they have Berber admixtures, and their language has loanwords taken from the Amazigh language.

The Bantus originated in West Africa and then migrated down into southern Africa. There are no existing Bantu people left in West Africa today.

Genetically are Niger-Congo people not related to Bantus?

For instance, most Afro-Asiatics share the same ancient roots?

Trending