Omg wtf is going on 14 MILLION views on video of somali girl racing

Cajnabi account dragging halimo and mentioning nepotism. If they mentioned HSM full name in all caps it would’ve been cherry on top. But I can’t fault them, cajnabi tried their best.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

Cajnabi account dragging halimo and mentioning nepotism. If they mentioned HSM full name in all caps it would’ve been cherry on top. But I can’t fault them, cajnabi tried their best.
nahh hsm support would rather die than fire corrupts who are from their tol

It makes no sense, why would any support this system? It doesn’t benefit anyone but the politicians, they can travel the world, build mansions while the average citizen doesn’t have anywhere to go, No good malls, no good architecture, no highways, no bridges, no fancy stadiums, the whole country looks like a mess, no downtown, can you believe that, how do we not have a downtown in Mogadishu. Wallahi Somalis are naturally cursed :dead:
New York Yankees I Give Up GIF by MLB

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It makes no sense, why would any support this system? It doesn’t benefit anyone but the politicians, they can travel the world, build mansions while the average citizen doesn’t have anywhere to go, No good malls, no good architecture, no highways, no bridges, no fancy stadiums, the whole country looks like a mess, no downtown, can you believe that, how do we not have a downtown in Mogadishu. Wallahi Somalis are naturally cursed :dead:
New York Yankees I Give Up GIF by MLB
nahh as long as their tol rules they don't care if he displaces,kills,starves people they'll still support him bc he's their tol, it's really simple as that, they get something to faan about and call themselves landheere

The race didn't even matter but that elhaam lady ruined our reputation more for a political jab that non somalis don't care about. Tbh we've been through worse.

This is a double edged sword for them. Even if they defend these actions Somalis are united on this ceeb. He might just end up getting fired to make it look like they care.
The race didn't even matter but that elhaam lady ruined our reputation more for a political jab that non somalis don't care about. Tbh we've been through worse.
The future ramifications would’ve been worse if this was swept under the rug. Besides it’s not just her reporting this. It’s unfortunately gone viral, ceeb for the whole nation.

hsm can get some political points if he removes the minister.

No one else accumulates L’s as much as us. Brazy. Why did she accept this ? We have to hold people accountable she is a jackass if she accepted the offer

I honestly, honestly wouldn’t mind annexation by Ethiopia at this point the humiliation is never ending

these people are just too stupid to govern themselves

I actually hope this story gets international attention and there is pressure on the Somali government to do something about this family. But this family represent how everything is done in Mogadishu.
Governments not gonna change and this will all die down shortly

Trending