Omg wtf is going on 14 MILLION views on video of somali girl racing

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am sympathetic to her, since she is young and now a worldwide joke. No one should go though such ridicule, especially a young woman like her.

1691066079490.png

I am sympathetic to her, since she is young and now a worldwide joke. No one should go though such ridicule, especially a young woman like her.
She def gives clueless airhead vibes. Was even skipping like some kid at the finish line lol. I blame the authority responsible for bringing her to the competiton and humiliating her worldwide like that

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

View attachment 286000

She knew she wasn't fit to run and didn't have experience yet still went and ran with trained professionals and on top of that embarassed her whole country. She deserves all the ridicule nobody forced her to go, why are you treating her like some special ed girl. She has intellect like the rest of us and got what she was looking for

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She knew she wasn't fit to run and didn't have experience yet still went and ran with trained professionals and on top of that embarassed her whole country. She deserves all the ridicule nobody forced her to go, why are you treating her like some special ed girl. She has intellect like the rest of us and got what she was looking for
she looks dumb, I'd suspect that the adults manipulated her to go, "just go and run 100 m it is easy" or something like that.

People saying joining Ethiopia is a good idea have lost their minds. Somalis are a joke and have low IQs but at least we don't murder each other like it's the Olympics. In 30 years of civil war, we lost 300k-500k Somalis. Ethiopia killed that many civilians in their war against Tigray, not to mention the mass rape. Ethiopia has insanely violent conflicts every couple of decades. Joining it would be mass suicide.

Better 100 years of failed state than to join Ethiopia.

People saying joining Ethiopia is a good idea have lost their minds. Somalis are a joke and have low IQs but at least we don't murder each other like it's the Olympics. In 30 years of civil war, we lost 300k-500k Somalis. Ethiopia killed that many civilians in their war against Tigray, not to mention the mass rape. Ethiopia has insanely violent conflicts every couple of decades. Joining it would be mass suicide.

Better 100 years of failed state than to join Ethiopia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis being Somalis, will end up clowning her even more than before. Considering how she's been the butt of jokes for the past days and been targeted for her physical appearance and failed performance, not to forget all of the degrading insults hurdled at her; it's best for her to keep a low profile until this viral moment dies down.

Imagine her going on social media, listening to the news or just seeing what people on the streets thinks of her? I'd not want to be in her shoes :reallymaury:
Somalis can be so mean to their own. Absolutely no justifying this backlash. Just move on. Almost all of her critics could not get to the starting line

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalia has never really seen a genocide of its own. The whole 30 years of civil war in somalia doesn't come close to just one of the ethnic wars Ethiopia has in deaths. These niggas will commit mass ethnic cleansing and genocide, Somalis will have a couple gigs running with aks and fighting each other on Toyota then go home and shout about how landheer they are and that's it. No cutting off whole provences and basically laying seige to cities and starving them to submission like in tigray.

Heck our little "civil war" in Djibouti was just a bunch of afars bombing key buildings, they even called in to warn locals. Just to put pressure on the gov to let afars have some representation in the ciise dominated goverment. If anyone is "barbaric" in the horn then it's the genocidal Ethiopians.

World

VIP
Somalia has never really seen a genocide of its own. The whole 30 years of civil war in somalia doesn't come close to just one of the ethnic wars Ethiopia has in deaths. These niggas will commit mass ethnic cleansing and genocide, Somalis will have a couple gigs running with aks and fighting each other on Toyota then go home and shout about how landheer they are and that's it. No cutting off whole provences and basically laying seige to cities and starving them to submission like in tigray.

Heck our little "civil war" in Djibouti was just a bunch of afars bombing key buildings, they even called in to warn locals. Just to put pressure on the gov to let afars have some representation in the ciise dominated goverment. If anyone is "barbaric" in the horn then it's the genocidal Ethiopians.
We cant. No clan has the strength to dominate or genocide another. 30 years of civil war is due to the balance of powers between us. Hawiye tried to genocide Darod civilians and they succeeded, but only in Mogadishu.

We cant. No clan has the strength to dominate or genocide another. 30 years of civil war is due to the balance of powers between us. Hawiye tried to genocide Darod civilians and they succeeded, but only in Mogadishu.
Hawiye didn’t genocide. It was a sub sub sub of Hawiye that was fighting the Darood. Most Hawiye were clueless of the war while others like Murusade were defending the Darood businesses in Xamar.

somalis take Ls like we are falling off a cliff and we get lower and lower and never hit ground to climb out of the hole .

you know life is bad when the world uses somalia as measuring stick as at least we are not as bad as somalia .

I'm actually baffled at all the self-hate I'm seeing in this thread. Some of yous really took the opportunity to showcase your low self-esteem and prejudice against your own.

Corruption happens everywhere in the world and is more visible in poor, less developed nations. Not surprising. And fortunately, like somebody already mentioned, most people were criticising the corruption and nepotism that lead to this incident instead of mocking our nation/people.

It's always cringey when the "woe is me, I wish I was anything but Somali" folks come out of the woodworks whenever anything remotely embarrassing involving Somalis goes viral.

I'm actually baffled at all the self-hate I'm seeing in this thread. Some of yous really took the opportunity to showcase your low self-esteem and prejudice against your own.

Corruption happens everywhere in the world and is more visible in poor, less developed nations. Not surprising. And fortunately, like somebody already mentioned, most people were criticising the corruption and nepotism that lead to this incident instead of mocking our nation/people.

It's always cringey when the "woe is me, I wish I was anything but Somali" folks come out of the woodworks whenever anything remotely embarrassing involving Somalis goes viral.
These threads are just exposing the disingenuous and ill-hearted . Ranting about it won't change anything and she's going to race again and nobody online can stop it

Trending