Omg wtf is going on 14 MILLION views on video of somali girl racing

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Don't let the pressure get to you niggas🤣. Some of y'all are probably already planning on claiming different ethnicities.

Every fucking video that has gone viral about us is because a stupid Somali has uploaded it. Other people hide their L but Somalis love exposing themselves. Most toxic community ever.

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Tell me about it it’s so sad she over here babbling about “somali minister of sports” but people are just here to laugh at this meme

this shit needs to blow over quick

At least we broke some record. Gotta look at the positives guys
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF
I see it as nothing but good interms of the exposure you have no idea how much humiliation and insults can push people.. all it takes is some educated young men in government or better military aged men to have enough of the state were in, but that is like a 5% chance of happening

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
What I imagine when you people talk about protecting and holding on to our "reputation"
balding-comb.gif

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Ngl she could milk this and make a lot of lacaag. Everyone is talking about it. If she speaks decent english she could get interviews from big media platforms and shit.

That’s what I was thinking , if only she could speak good English :wow:

I just knew it a reer magaalo would put the final nail in the coffin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728-195432_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728-195432_X.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 47
Ngl she could milk this and make a lot of lacaag. Everyone is talking about it. If she speaks decent english she could get interviews from big media platforms and shit.
Making lacaag for being a whale that beat a awful record there no way she going to be down that bad......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember these troll NPCs decided who humiliate the whole of Somalia just for the sake of their retarded Anti HSM propaganda. But then again Somalia was humiliated long before this.
Nah they in a way saved us bc the conversation turned to corruption and nepotism instead of somalis in general being unathletic or so poor this is the best they could get.This would have blown up regardless but somalis were ahead and put a somali voice on it. The government needs to feel the burn.

Is no one going to question how the athletic commission let this happen in the first place?

Isn't there supposed to be a trial before getting into a race to what it looks like a professional? She does not even look like an amateur runner.
Not a single person took the race seriously. Huge miscalculation. They thought it would have next to no attention maybe not even be televised. It was all an excuse for the girl and her habaryar to vacation in China which is very difficult with a shitty somali passport and would have been far more expensive. They thought they were gaming the system. They never expected her to do remotely well. They just thought noone would give a shit. If the girl was smart she'd have faked a pulled hamstring.

Trending