Omg wtf is going on 14 MILLION views on video of somali girl racing

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.

BRO WTF IS GOING ON the views aren’t just coming from her page it’s people sharing it on other pages.
AA76004D-7276-4E7F-A417-7935D9A97BED.png

i heard you guys talking about it but I didn’t know it was this serious wtf Grigori was right we might never recover from this
E2B9C99D-B680-4C1E-A81D-CC8691F8ACA4.png

20 k quote tweets this isn’t normal

World

VIP
Ngl she could milk this and make a lot of lacaag. Everyone is talking about it. If she speaks decent english she could get interviews from big media platforms and shit.

Ngl she could milk this and make a lot of lacaag. Everyone is talking about it. If she speaks decent english she could get interviews from big media platforms and shit.

Somalis being Somalis, will end up clowning her even more than before. Considering how she's been the butt of jokes for the past days and been targeted for her physical appearance and failed performance, not to forget all of the degrading insults hurdled at her; it's best for her to keep a low profile until this viral moment dies down.

Imagine her going on social media, listening to the news or just seeing what people on the streets thinks of her? I'd not want to be in her shoes :reallymaury:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Somalis being Somalis, will end up clowning her even more than before. Considering how she's been the butt of jokes for the past days and been targeted for her physical appearance and failed performance, not to forget all of the degrading insults hurdled at her; it's best for her to keep a low profile until this viral moment dies down.

Imagine her going on social media, listening to the news or just seeing what people on the streets thinks of her? I'd not want to be in her shoes :reallymaury:
Why did she want to get in? She only got that position because of family ties. But she's in no decent Shape. All she did was make an international embarrassment for her self and her family. What was to point of her family putting her there.

Why did she want to get in? She only got that position because of family ties. But she's in no decent Shape. All she did was make an international embarrassment for her self and her family. What was to point of her family putting her there.

The nepotism in this incident is very clear, but we don't know how it happened, whether she participated because she asked her aunt connection as direction of the sport association or if her aunt pusher her niece to the competition to make money of her presence there. Nevertheless, I agree this was an embarrassment and shouldn't have happened.

Remember these troll NPCs decided who humiliate the whole of Somalia just for the sake of their retarded Anti HSM propaganda. But then again Somalia was humiliated long before this.

Trending

Latest posts