Older women

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That’s disgusting only weird Cadaans do that shit. Do I seem like a boring weird cadaan? :gucciwhat:

I doubt it’s a lie 99.99% of the time. A lot of people do grow old with their spouse. For most whonintended to grow old with their wife but things didn’t work out in the relationship which is only natural. Divorce is better option than letting you man have a second wife. I will not be cucked by a xalimo back home.:camby:

I hope my noble husband will never be cursed into meeting meeting both @Samaalic Era and you.
Why do you deny a good man exist? Are you guys well accustomed how men, just like you, are deceitful trash??

I am thankful for the information I shall happily become a spinster this year when I turn 21
:hillarybiz:
Good men exist but you have to catch them early in the game. Most men want to share the prime years of his life with a woman who shared hers with him. It builds a strong bond. Most men can tell a woman who was carefree throughout her life and suddenly wants marriage:samwelcome:

Last edited:
That’s disgusting only weird Cadaans do that shit. Do I seem like a boring weird cadaan? :gucciwhat:

I doubt it’s a lie 99.99% of the time. A lot of people do grow old with their spouse. For most whonintended to grow old with their wife but things didn’t work out in the relationship which is only natural. Divorce is better option than letting you man have a second wife. I will not be cucked by a xalimo back home.:camby:

I hope my noble husband will never be cursed into meeting meeting both @Samaalic Era and you.
Why do you deny a good man exist? Are you guys well accustomed how men, just like you, are deceitful trash??

I am thankful for the information I shall happily become a spinster this year when I turn 21
:hillarybiz:
Lool.. You'll end up with a simp :mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What do Yemenis think of us? Is marriages common between us?
In Djibouti in some neighbourhoods it’s really common. My ex neighbour was half Yemeni quarter afar and quarter Somali.

Lool.. You'll end up with a simp :mjlol:
Our definition of simps is very different. A man who who’s respectful to women in general and wants only 1 wife is a simp to you but a normal man to me.
Not really, maybe in Xamar but not in Mudug. They have reer abti there and its stupid to go on a killing spree:samwelcome:
Dhiig la-aan waxid. @Abdisamad3 should not be allowed around any woman especially a Sacad siciid woman. I support qabiil segregation if it means my ladies are protected from @Abdisamad3 :mahubowtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Our definition of simps is very different. A man who who’s respectful to women in general and wants only 1 wife is a simp to you but a normal man to me.

Dhiig la-aan waxid. @Abdisamad3 should not be allowed around any woman especially a Sacad siciid woman. I support qabiil segregation if it means my ladies are protected from @Abdisamad3 :mahubowtf:
I have mad dhiig nayaa:gucciwhat:
I believe in cousins marrying each other and it is my most upheld philosophy. My MJ 1st cousin in Gaalkacyo will take across to lure @Gibiin-Udug into Baraxley:rejoice:

My bro @Samaalic Era will hook me up with some sacad gazelles... I'll make sure to send you a video of me being fed canjeero and oodkac by my new raaliyo wife's :banderas:

He’d sell any of us to a MJ man. Infact in some cases he’d even pay pay Mahr to MJ man so they can marry us :(
Life is scary, beware abaayo he’s your reer Caswireere.
Mashallah.. The brother is looking out for his sisters.. You two birds should honor him :salute:

He’d sell any of us to a MJ man. Infact in some cases he’d even pay pay Mahr to MJ man so they can marry us :(
We need to take his sacad card. I saw some of his posts, waa dhiig la’aan, he like to score brownie points.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He’d sell any of us to a MJ man. Infact in some cases he’d even pay pay Mahr to MJ man so they marry us :(
All it takes is an apology walal, Its in your best interests:mybusiness:
tenor.gif

Trending