Older women

Guys whats your view on shukansi on older women? Have any of you tried to do that... In ny view there are some benefits in getting with an older woman.
A. They are financially stable
B. More mature and wiser than younger women
But I'm thinking there is a reason why they got divorced or have been single for a long time. This could mean they are stubborn or due to some other negative personal traits..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Guys whats your view on shukansi on older women? Have any of you tried to do that... In ny view there are some benefits in getting with an oldr woman.
A. They are financially stable
B. More mature and wiser than younger women
But I'm thinking there is a reason why they got divorced or have been single for a long time. This could mean they are stubborn or due to some other negative personal traits..
They are good as 3/4 wives. I wouldn't mind a divorcee as long as she is not my main wife

They are good as 3/4 wives. I wouldn't mind a divorcee as long as she is not my main wife
This is what I mean bro... We might be missing on a hidden gem here, while focusing on immature xalimos that think throwing a 100K wedding and a 50K in meher is the norm :mjlol:

Maybe you can get tge older wife to finance your next adventure of getting a young gazelle from back home.. Since she'll be thankful to you for honoring her with a marriage :trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Older women are expired products, no offense. Above 30 is a No-Go-Zone for me.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
My neighbour in Djibouti married an older woman.My neighbour cheated on her with a young women and the older woman poured gas on herself and tried to burn herself alive.
:ftw9nwa:Yemenis and Somalis can’t be one happy family

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is what I mean bro... We might be missing on a hidden gem here, while focusing on immature xalimos that think throwing a 100K wedding and a 50K in meher is the norm :mjlol:

Maybe you can get tge older wife to finance your next adventure of getting a young gazelle from back home.. Since she'll be thankful to you for honoring her with a marriage :trumpsmirk:
We are sxb. I believe that your first wife should never be a divorcee or widow but a young gazelle. They are costly but that is natural. However its better to mix it up a bit and have a divorcee as 2 or 3rd or 4th. Less hassle and more mature and established. You need both the fresh ripe gazelle to be the mother of your children and the mature one for other stuff:samwelcome:

We are sxb. I believe that your first wife should never be a divorcee or widow but a young gazelle. They are costly but that is natural. However its better to mix it up a bit and have a divorcee as 2 or 3rd or 4th. Less hassle and more mature and established. You need both the fresh ripe gazelle to be the mother of your children and the mature one for other stuff:samwelcome:

Your wise my brother.. Those are some very thoughtful words :salute:

What do Yemenis think of us? Is marriages common between us?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What do Yemenis think of us? Is marriages common between us?
I dont know much about them sxb but I know there are Somalis that intermarried with them. The ones in the South in some areas look Somali and they marry. The northern ones not so much.

@Samaalic Era
That kind of mix of young and old xalimos is like having a car park with a mix of new fast cars and older cars.. Depending on your mood you can either take a ride on the fast or the slow car :ahh::rejoice::denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts