Older women

Nonce

Are you guys only talking about older women in Somalia? What is considered old in diaspora? Are do youse not plan to marry in the west?

For me above 26 is old in the west.
I prefer women who are 18-25..
18 minimum age and 25 max age to be considered a young xalimo which I'm willing to pay 50K meher for.

Nonce

Are you guys only talking about older women in Somalia? What is considered old in diaspora? Are do youse not plan to marry in the west?
Like I said in Somalia the life expectancy lower.. so the age is lower but here we are westerners because we deal with western issues, education, finances etc so you get more leeway

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
For me above 26 is old in the west.
I prefer women who are 18-25..
18 minimum age and 25 max age to be considered a young xalimo which I'm willing to pay 50K meher for.
50K meher sxb:jaynerd:

You can run your own militia in Somalia with that money or marry 10 xalimos.

Never go beyond 5K, Its a scam

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
50K meher sxb:jaynerd:

You can run your own militia in Somalia with that money or marry 10 xalimos.

Never go beyond 5K, Its a scam
@abdisamed3 don’t listen to him, do what makes you and your wife happy. 50k is a decent amount for landheere girl from a good family.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@abdisamed3 don’t listen to him, do what makes you and your wife happy. 50k is a decent amount for landheere girl from a good family.
He can spend on his wife after they are married. Marriages with Lavish weddings and ridiculous mehr dont last beyond 6 months. No one is saying not to spoil your wife but a woman who asks for absurd mehr and nothing going for her is a materialistic woman every man should avoid.
:childplease:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
He can spend on his wife after they are married. Marriages with Lavish weddings and ridiculous mehr dont last beyond 6 months. No one is saying not to spoil your wife but a woman who asks for absurd mehr and nothing going for her is a materialistic woman every man should avoid.
You’re so right

I agree tbh that’s your husband and not your sugar daddy. Why make your husband broke by paying you 50k mehr and a 50k wedding when you can invest it together and enjoy it together. Imagine what good use that 100k could have done

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I agree tbh that’s your husband and not your sugar daddy. Why make your husband broke by paying you 50k mehr and a 50k wedding when you can invest it together and enjoy it together. Imagine what good use that 100k could have done

I agree .They should invest together and build themselves up with it.
I was with you until the last part:mjlol:

I agree .They should invest together and build themselves up with it.
I was with you until the last part:mjlol:
LMFAOO I saw that initial thumbs up rate changed to laugh one.
I strongly agree with my first part but as a only wife.

However tell me Mr somali man, how else does a Muslim woman ensure that her husband doesn’t marry another?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
100k Wedding + Meher???? Lol I'm going to get a Camaro with that money and still have 30 k leftover to invest in whatever I want.

2018-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-029-1565191431.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

However tell me Mr somali man, how else does a Muslim woman ensure that her husband doesn’t marry another?
She can put in the condition in the nikah and he cant marry a second wife. Its why marrying each other young is better. A guy who marries late or marries to settle down will marry another wife when the chance arises

Beenleey having more than one woman is not only a Somali man thing.. If a man tell you he will grow old with you, 99.99% its a lie :lolbron:

That’s disgusting only weird Cadaans do that shit. Do I seem like a boring weird cadaan? :gucciwhat:
Beenleey having more than one woman is not only a Somali man thing.. If a man tell you he will grow old with you, 99.99% its a lie :lolbron:

I doubt it’s a lie 99.99% of the time. A lot of people do grow old with their spouse. For most whonintended to grow old with their wife but things didn’t work out in the relationship which is only natural. Divorce is better option than letting you man have a second wife. I will not be cucked by a xalimo back home.:camby:
If you happen to find that 0.01% its probably a leprechaun..catch him and give him to me and @Samaalic Era we will torture him and make him reveal where he is hiding the gold :kodaksmiley:

I hope my noble husband will never be cursed into meeting meeting both @Samaalic Era and you.
Why do you deny a good man exist? Are you guys well accustomed how men, just like you, are deceitful trash??

I am thankful for the information I shall happily become a spinster this year when I turn 21
:hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts