Old Passport Bro is winning

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
How is he me similar to me? I’m offended. I don’t think I’ve been insulted like this on this forum.

How Dare You Greta GIF
You're both extremists.

You both deserve a vacation. Go hit up the islands or somewhere nice

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What? I pride myself in being the voice of reason on this forum thank you.
Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m proper reasonable wallahi.
You come off as a major misandrist. Even with the redpill and incel trolls here, you seem to have some form of bitter resentment towards Men.

I notice you never participate in positive threads, it's more so the repetitive bait topics about (x gender is bad and why x gender is better).

This is just my perspective.

You come off as a major misandrist. Even with the redpill and incel trolls here, you seem to have some form of bitter resentment towards Men.

I notice you never participate in positive threads, it's more so the repetitive bait topics about (x gender is bad and why x gender is better).

This is just my perspective.
You don’t understand bro, those are the juicy threads, negativity is what feeds us and makes us thrive.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
We’re on opposite ends of the spectrum though, she’s a gynocentrist at heart whilst I’m an androcentrist - it’s just I stick with preaching to the brothers only, @Angelina spreads her wisdom to everyone.
Bro stfu, I know your real account. You have a different gimmick for each of your accounts(Incel, Comedian and Incredibly progressive Women's Right activist/Communist).

You goof'd by using the only insult a particular long time member here uses.

Bro stfu, I know your real account. You have a different gimmick for each of your accounts(Incel, Comedian and Incredibly progressive Women's Right activist/Communist).
Don’t project your multiple personality disorder onto me, I’m only on this account and this is the truest representation of me.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Alright guys, I'm off this

I had fun with this debate and back and forth. No personal hate towards either of you. You guys are very educated and I enjoy the banter. 🤝 Til next time

Also please don't tag me in this thread

You’ve missed my point entirely. My point is simple. Men rely on women more for emotional connections whilst men don’t rely on women as much due to having extensive social and emotional connections outside of relationships. Hence, a man being a player or passport bro, hurts himself in the long run. Who does he turn to?
Having real male friends and a life outside of family is more important long term. Relying on a wife for emotional support and being family man just leads to becoming an emasculated schlubby hubby with brutal midlife crisis or worse.

What I find really curious about @Angelina is that she’s a married woman apparently, I wouldn’t know how I’d feel if my wife was arguing with strange men on an obscure forum, it must be interesting to live with a feminist internet vigilante
Do people actually believe the she's married how can you be on here all night until the morning, every single day/night she's here arguing feminist stuff.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What an idiot. He is getting used for a green card. The passport bros are so dumb. You don't bring them back to the west.
Let him enjoy for 2 years until she gets the green card. Atleast he will be getting premium 🐱 until then :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Then post the studies that explicitly explains that "passport" bros end up in retirement homes
Bro she is just bitter, we see habars that are 60 also using their passport to pick up young Faaraxs in Nairobi. She just hates that a man is doing it :trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

VIP
What I find really curious about @Angelina is that she’s a married woman apparently, I wouldn’t know how I’d feel if my wife was arguing with strange men on an obscure forum, it must be interesting to live with a feminist internet vigilante
Season 8 Lol GIF by The Office

@Angelina was destroyed in this thread, for the first time the Faaraxs have defeated the ferocious feminist

Trending

Latest posts