Old Passport Bro is winning

Nope, various studies show that men are more lonely than women. Women even the unmarried tend to be able to form stronger connections with friends and families.

When I see threads like this, it starts to make more sense as to why.
No surprise since women are highly sociable on average compared to men, there’s no point in us reaching old age anyways most of us were meant to die younger from warfare or disease - all these lonely old men are living unnatural lives that are unnecessarily long, life ain’t worth living when you’re sick and immobile.

Then post the studies that explicitly explains that "passport" bros end up in retirement homes
However, the effect of marital status on loneliness has been reported to be greater among older men than older women because men are intrinsically reliant on their spouses for intimacy and support [13].
In general, older men receive more emotional gratification from their spouses and rely more heavily on their spouses for social connections [13,14]. Because older men tend to emotionally benefit more from marriage than do older women, older men have more to lose from their spouse’s death [14]. As a result, the absence of a spouse has more adverse effects on men than on women. Most studies in Western populations have shown that the loss of a spouse produces a stronger negative effect on psychological well-being (e.g., depressive symptoms, loneliness) in men than in women

Men benefit more from marriages with regards to emotional connections than woman do. That is why men tend to project the whole dying alone cliche on to women as older husbands rely on women physically and emotionally more than women rely on men.

That isn’t to say that women don’t have high rates of loneliness but that is to be expected for women as we tend to die later than our husbands, but women tend to simply have more social connections.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
However, the effect of marital status on loneliness has been reported to be greater among older men than older women because men are intrinsically reliant on their spouses for intimacy and support [13].
In general, older men receive more emotional gratification from their spouses and rely more heavily on their spouses for social connections [13,14]. Because older men tend to emotionally benefit more from marriage than do older women, older men have more to lose from their spouse’s death [14]. As a result, the absence of a spouse has more adverse effects on men than on women. Most studies in Western populations have shown that the loss of a spouse produces a stronger negative effect on psychological well-being (e.g., depressive symptoms, loneliness) in men than in women

Men benefit more from marriages with regards to emotional connections than woman do. That is why men tend to project the whole dying alone cliche on to women as older husbands rely on women physically and emotionally more than women rely on men.

That isn’t to say that women don’t have high rates of loneliness but that is to be expected for women as we tend to die later than our husbands, but women tend to simply have more social connections.
where does it state that those men were passport bros? It's talking about older men in general

Oh yeah , I totally forgot that all the men in retirement homes were former passport bros!!

No surprise since women are highly sociable on average compared to men, there’s no point in us reaching old age anyways most of us were meant to die younger from warfare or disease - all these lonely old men are living unnatural lives that are unnecessarily long, life ain’t worth living when you’re sick and immobile.
Tbh, you’ve hit the nail on the head as to why older men who are unmarried or widowed have more issues. But men actually making an effort to forge connections will benefit them. The worst ones are the players or passport bros who don’t have anyone living them enough to bother taking care of them past a certain age.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
She had those studies on standby lol, she was waiting to drop that proof
It's talking about men in general, not passport bros

She's cherry picking her studies and @Angelina didn't even link the article properly LMAOO :dw:
1677304882195.png

1677304857566.png

where does it state that those men were passport bros? It's talking about older men in general
Nope, not older men in general, it’s about ones who don’t have spouses.
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let’s use our common sense. Older men with loving wives and kids they have invested in throughout the years tend to have people that they can reply on to look after them physically and emotionally. Men need women to give them social/emotional connections.
If you’ve been a player/being with women who only want to use your resources who will look after you? Visit you or care for you?

Tbh, you’ve hit the nail on the head as to why older men who are unmarried or widowed have more issues. But men actually making an effort to forge connections will benefit them. The worst ones are the players or passport bros who don’t have anyone living them enough to bother taking care of them past a certain age.
Don’t worry about them lol, they’re living their life as they please; not everyone is content with the slow marriage life and happy with starfish sex with your ageing fattening spouse - these men are willingly sacrificing future emotional support for present mind blowing orgasms; truly the cooming instinct is most powerful
1677304955831.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nope, not older men in general, it’s about ones who don’t have spouses.
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Let’s use our common sense. Older men with loving wives and kids they have invested in throughout the years tend to have people that they can reply on to look after them physically and emotionally. Men need women to give them social/emotional connections.
If you’ve been a player/being with women who only want to use your resources who will look after you? Visit you or care for you?
Of course they don't have spouses, they passed away. Again, where does it state those men were passport bros?

You can't make a claim that passport bros end up alone when there are no studies that "passport" bros end up alone. You're just finding men who don't have spouses who end up in a retirement home.

I'm ganna start using steroids when i'm 35 maybe even sooner. Hopefully, that will keep me strong. I do not want to look like the typical old man.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
PASSPORT BROS

@Angelina

Find me an article that states that "passport bros" end up alone.

Here I'll even help you, try searching "sex tourists".

Since you're the one making these claims, I expect 10 relevant studies post 2010+ that examines this so there's enough studies done on it.

Bet you won't find it though :weeknd:

Of course they don't have spouses, they passed away. Again, where does it state those men were passport bros?

You can't make a claim that passport bros end up alone when there are no studies that "passport" bros end up alone. You're just finding men who don't have spouses who end up in a retirement home.
You’ve missed my point entirely. My point is simple. Men rely on women more for emotional connections whilst men don’t rely on women as much due to having extensive social and emotional connections outside of relationships. Hence, a man being a player or passport bro, hurts himself in the long run. Who does he turn to?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm ganna start using steroids when i'm 35 maybe even sooner. Hopefully, that will keep me strong. I do not want to look like the typical old man.
why would you go on steroids? Unless your test levels are shit , then there's no need to jump on steroids.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You’ve missed my point entirely. My point is simple. Men rely on women more for emotional connections whilst men don’t rely on women as much due to having extensive social and emotional connections outside of relationships. Hence, a man being a player or passport bro, hurts himself in the long run. Who does he turn to?
See, now you're moving the goalpost. Your claim was specifically against passport bros

"Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him "

Stay on topic, we're discussing passport bros, not men.