Old Passport Bro is winning

Common Passport Bros W
:pray:
If even this mess can pull, there’s hope for even the worst of us
1E480689-D2DE-4EDB-860C-1E4DDDC7971E.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him with no one to care for them. Ask any nurse or doctor, old men more so than women don’t have as much visitors or people who give a damn and men wonder why. This is it. Many men aren’t interested in forging relationships, families ect, it’s all about narcissism, dominance and sex.

The same guys that will praise this whole soulless set-up will also cry about women abandoning their family values. Women don’t get it twisted, these men don’t care about family values, it’s about their inability to gain access to women they can use up to sleep, cook and clean for them without even care or an emotional connection. That’s why their ideal woman is one they can simply sleep with but will shut up. We aren’t people to these diseased ography consumers.

Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him with no one to care for. Ask any nurse or doctor, old men more so than women don’t have as much visitors or people who give a damn and men wonder why. This is it. Many men aren’t interested in forging relationships, families ect, it’s all about narcissism, dominance and sex.

The same guys that will praise this whole soulless set-up will also cry about women abandoning their family values. Women don’t get it twisted, these men don’t care about family values, it’s about their inability to gain access to women they can use up to sleep, cook and clean for them without even care or an emotional connection. That’s why their ideal woman is one they can simply sleep with but will shut up. We aren’t people to these diseased ography consumers.
You’ve perfectly understood the coomer mentality, indeed that’s precisely the women that are preferred but most men aren’t unapologetic coomers and have a desire to appease women so they’ll give in to their demands out of weakness and desperation.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him with no one to care for them. Ask any nurse or doctor, old men more so than women don’t have as much visitors or people who give a damn and men wonder why. This is it. Many men aren’t interested in forging relationships, families ect, it’s all about narcissism, dominance and sex.

Studies that prove this or are we doing the whole sources from people's magazine again?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Let’s have shame

men we need to set a good example for women and children
People can do whatever they want as long as it's legal. It's always the bitter, lonely people upset at shit like this.

The only exception to these type of relationships is if people are getting exploited, mainly underaged women which is obviously wrong.

Women can be passport bros as well, I personally couldn't careless, if anything more power to them.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
People can do whatever they want as long as it's legal. It's always the bitter, lonely people upset at shit like this.

The only exception to these type of relationships is if people are getting exploited, mainly underaged women which is obviously wrong.

Women can be passport bros as well, I personally couldn't careless, if anything more power to them.
Bro what’s the benefit of this thread and would it spread morality and uprightness or immodesty and shamelessness ?

You’re a influential brother you can use your influence in a beneficial way that is worthy of you

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bro what’s the benefit of this post and would it spread morality and uprightness or immodesty and shamelessness ?
I'm not a passport bro, but I also don't have an issue with it as long as it's legal and underaged women aren't being exploited.

I also don't have an issue with women doing it since that would make me a hypocrite.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bro what’s the benefit of this thread and would it spread morality and uprightness or immodesty and shamelessness ?

You’re a influential brother you can use your influence in a beneficial way that is worthy of you

My guy. Appreciate you :khaled:

Studies that prove this or are we doing the whole sources from people's magazine again?
Nope, various studies show that men are more lonely than women. Women even the unmarried tend to be able to form stronger connections with friends and families.

When I see threads like this, it starts to make more sense as to why.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nope, various studies show that men are more lonely than women. Women even the unmarried tend to be able to form stronger connections with friends and families.

When I see threads like this, it starts to make more sense as to why.
Then post the studies that explicitly explains that "passport" bros end up in retirement homes