Old Passport Bro is winning

PASSPORT BROS

@Angelina

Find me an article that states that "passport bros" end up alone.

Here I'll even help you, try searching "sex tourists".

Since you're the one making these claims, I expect 10 relevant studies post 2010+ that examines this so there's enough studies done on it.

Bet you won't find it though :weeknd:
You're being dense and dumb on purpose. If you don’t have a stable marriage and a woman to rely on emotionally then that is what the study was about.

Hence you need to be honest with yourself. Are these passport bros entering stable marriages with women who don't mind taking on the caretaker role later on?

Answer that question.

See, now you're moving the goalpost. Your claim was specifically against passport bros

"Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him "
She’s just throwing back the common red pill cope arguments back at the men, “you’ll die alone”, “you need to adopt these new traits that serve our interests since it’s ultimately for your own benefit” stuff

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Your testosterone levels naturally decrease as you age. So, i want to keep them above average. To do that i will need steroids.
Get a blood test and ask specifically for test to be measured so you can see where your test levels are at.

If they're sufficient , then you won't need to jump on steroids. You're risking your health taking steroids.

If your test levels are bad, then you jump on TRT.

See, now you're moving the goalpost. Your claim was specifically against passport bros

"Probably one of the reasons why most care homes are littered with men like him "

Stay on topic, we're discussing passport bros, not men.
Yes, he is not bothering to form honest, emotional connections and a family. That is how men are able to escape lonliness. If you're not investing and having a family who will look after you? If you're pursuing shallow relationships based on sex and domination, who looks after you?

You're not being honest with yourself at all.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You're being dense and dumb on purpose. If you don’t have a stable marriage and a woman to rely on emotionally then that is what the study was about.

Hence you need to be honest with yourself. Are these passport bros entering stable marriages with women who don't mind taking on the caretaker role later on?

Answer that question.
I'm being dumb on purpose despite you saying "passport bros end up in retirement homes and are lonely" and your source was about men in general who lost their spouses.

"Hence you need to be honest with yourself. Are these passport bros entering stable marriages with women who don't mind taking on the caretaker role later on?"

None of this matters if there's no studies done on it. Everything I say or anyone else says is purely anecdotal. We need studies and trials done on this particular topic to come up with a conclusion. It needs to be repeated multiple times so that we can come up with a conclusion or at least a strong link.

Get a blood test and ask specifically for test to be measured so you can see where your test levels are at.

If they're sufficient , then you won't need to jump on steroids. You're risking your health taking steroids.

If your test levels are bad, then you jump on TRT.
do not wait for old age and immediately halt the inevitable march towards androgyny, inject test and burn up your life essence to march further towards masculinity. We will die as GigaChads and not as desexualised subhumans
E264EBF7-92B4-4EE2-83E6-D011E7D4E349.jpeg

She’s just throwing back the common red pill cope arguments back at the men, “you’ll die alone”, “you need to adopt these new traits that serve our interests since it’s ultimately for your own benefit” stuff
Its true and its men that are projecting and coping more so. Women tend to form stronger emotional and social connections outside of a relationships with family and other women. That is what makes redpillers laughable. They’re projecting male
Issues on to women. Women already tend to end up alone as their spouses die before them and older women tend to not remarry.

You can't make a claim that passport bros end up alone when there are no studies that "passport" bros end up alone. You're just finding men who don't have spouses who end up in a retirement home.
I'm being dumb on purpose despite you saying "passport bros end up in retirement homes and are lonely" and your source was about men in general who lost their spouses.

"Hence you need to be honest with yourself. Are these passport bros entering stable marriages with women who don't mind taking on the caretaker role later on?"

None of this matters if there's no studies done on it. Everything I say or anyone else says is purely anecdotal. We need studies and trials done on this particular topic to come up with a conclusion. It needs to be repeated multiple times so that we can come up with a conclusion or at least a strong link.
The study wasn’t just about men in retirement homes. You’re trying to simplify it by claiming it’s only a subset of men when it isn’t. It’s about men who don’t have a woman In their lives. It’s about men reliance on female connection. Not just retired men.

That is why I say you need to be honest with yourself. Will you be able to have or build
Female connections when your prime years was based on sex and domination? If you think yes, then you can throw this study away but if you know deep down that the answer is no, then you can damn well see where I’m coming from.

@JohnCena

also, I think you’re dishonest. You keep on asking for specific studies on passport bros when you know that no studies will
be made on such specific metrics rather than being honest about the lifestyle of passport bros which really can lead to later on loneliness.

The man in the video made it clear he isn’t interested in an emotional connection by saying he doesn’t want to hear her talk. I can show you various studies which show that men rely on emotional connections with women. Yet you try to dismiss it as not being relevant.

My whole point is, not forming this connections harms men more in the long run.

Its true and its men that are projecting and coping more so. Women tend to form stronger emotional and social connections outside of a relationships with family and other women. That is what makes redpillers laughable. They’re projecting male
Issues on to women. Women already tend to end up alone as their spouses die before them and older women tend to not remarry.

The study wasn’t just about men in retirement homes. You’re trying to simplify it by claiming it’s only a subset of men when it isn’t. It’s about men who don’t have a woman In their lives. It’s about men reliance on female connection. Not just retired men.

That is why I say you need to be honest with yourself. Will you be able to have or build
Female connections when your prime years was based on sex and domination? If you think yes, then you can throw this study away but if you know deep down that the answer is no, then you can damn well see where I’m coming from.
BETA!!!!!
1677306930363.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Its true and its men that are projecting and coping more so. Women tend to form stronger emotional and social connections outside of a relationship. Also

"Will you be able to have or build Female connections when your prime years was based on sex and domination?"

I mean none of this matters if there's no research done on passport bros

With that said I'll get on your level and give my personal irrelevant opinion to your question here.

I am not a passport bro, in fact I'm a strong believer in monogamy. I'm also not interested in sleeping around. I also have no issue with passport bros/sex tourists(assuming they're not exploiting vulnerable people).

With that said, you can definitely build strong connections with women if you had a promiscuous past especially in your 20s. Most women nowadays especially in the west are not interested in one's past and understand that we live in a different time. Having casual sex isn't a taboo anymore.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena

also, I think you’re dishonest. You keep on asking for specific studies on passport bros when you know that no studies will
be made on such specific metrics rather than being honest about the lifestyle of passport bros which really can lead to later on loneliness.

The man in the video made it clear he isn’t interested in an emotional connection by saying he doesn’t want to hear her talk. I can show you various studies which show that men rely on emotional connections with women. Yet you try to dismiss it as not being relevant.

My whole point is, not forming this connections harms men more in the long run.

I'm being intellectually dishonest because there's no studies done on passport bros and yet here you are making claims against them without said research done on them?

The guy in the video can't be used as an example because it's ANECTODAL

I'm asking for specific studies because the topic at hand is about PASSPORT BROS, not men in general

:krillin:

You can't be serious

Here's the definition of anecdotal evidence and why it's not used. You have a habit of using anecdotal evidence in your arguments.
1677307398792.png

Last edited:
"Will you be able to have or build Female connections when your prime years was based on sex and domination?"

I mean none of this matters if there's no research done on passport bros
Again you’re playing dumb and being dense. You’re trying to avoid the answer here. It’s a yes or no.
With that said I'll get on your level and give my personal irrelevant opinion to your question here.

I am not a passport bro, in fact I'm a strong believer in monogamy. I'm also not interested in sleeping around. I also have no issue with passport bros/sex tourists(assuming they're not exploiting vulnerable people).

What is fact that older unmarried men tend to have higher risks of all sorts of diseases especially cardiovascular. It’s to your benefit.
Also, due to not investing in their offsprings, they don’t get the same level of care and loyalty as the mother.
With that said, you can definitely build strong connections with women if you had a promiscuous past especially in your 20s.
Yep, but I’m talking about the old man in the video. He’s old. I’m not talking about a young man who was wayward and then reformed.
Most women nowadays especially in the west are not interested in one's past and understand that we live in a different time. Having casual sex isn't a taboo anymore.
I’m clearly talking about the old man who is probably a few years shy from being chucked in a care home going on about not caring about hearing her speak.

Trending

Latest posts