Oil Licensing scheduled for December; 15 blocks being sold by Somalia

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
galmudug will get 35%

i expect caabudwaaq and balanbale to gets is share

:hillarybiz:

Galmudug is not a 3.5 clan state like Puntland, everyone who demonstrates loyalty and commitment to the state building process will eat.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Galmudug has been dismantled by the federal government and exists in name only perhaps this was the reason why, oil would only fuel the fire.

What do you think of this proposed deal

9WlRRx3.png
Look at the onshore shares

Why are non oil producing states getting a whole 20%??:draketf:. They're not funding the security of the land but getting the same money as the district that's securing the oil sites?:mindblown:

Mckenzie

VIP
Look at the onshore shares

Why are non oil producing states getting a whole 20%??:draketf:. They're not funding the security of the land but getting the same money as the district that's securing the oil sites?:mindblown:

JL, SWS, HS & PL will only get 5% each :russ:

Mckenzie

VIP
:9uoofqd:
That's too much, we should go with the deen since in Zakah we only pay 2.5%.:lolbron:

Oil Sheikh @Galool el Galmudugaawi, Somalia's GDP will rise thanks to Galmudug. Ma soo saarayaasha (I like this term) will pay homage and work on our fields as drillers and labourers.

add Somaliland to that list and it will go down to 4 percent each.

of that 4 percent for jubbaland i still get my shares there also. eating in two places

:banderas:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
add Somaliland to that list and it will go down to 4 percent each.

of that 4 percent for jubbaland i still get my shares there also. eating in two places

:banderas:

I will be collecting Jubbaland and Puntland checks in that case :ahh:

A new kinda cayr fraud about to be born :lolbron:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I will be collecting Jubbaland and Puntland checks in that case :ahh:

A new kinda cayr fraud about to be born :lolbron:
I thought you could only collect from your father's clan's region? you telling me i could get a slice of both pies??

I seriously need to leave this shitty country. So many years of taxes i've payed to these greedy politicians. Compared to the minimal tax i could be paying to my own country.

:gucciwhat::mjcry::kendrickcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I thought you could only collect from your father's clan's region? you telling me i could get a slice of both pies??

I seriously need to leave this shitty country. So many years of taxes i've payed to these greedy politicians. Compared to the minimal tax i could be paying to my own country.

:gucciwhat::mjcry::kendrickcry:

I know, I think I am paying 30% right now :susp:

Hoping we can do a zero income tax on Somalis once oil production/fisheries/farming sectors are in full swing.:salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I really.hope.they start drilling because the federal government needs a boost

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know, I think I am paying 30% right now :susp:

Hoping we can do a zero income tax on Somalis once oil production/fisheries/farming sectors are in full swing.:salute:
I think in islamic country it's 2.5 %. You can be taxed on other things tho as long as it's not income tax.

But this country they over tax you and make it hard to even afford housing. So much for first world. You know when even poor cadaans suffer that it's a shitty poor country.

:mjlol:

Am I the only one concerned about where the revenue from that oil will end up? I don't know about the other federal states but I don't trust the politicians in the capital. It is well known that a lot of money has been lost to corruption and I can definitely see it happening with the oil. :kanyehmm:

Trending