Oil Licensing scheduled for December; 15 blocks being sold by Somalia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Great news wallahi. Saudi Arabia of the horn status here we come.
:salute:

This’ll be me and my family when that oil money comes in
:diddyass:

View attachment 81411
View attachment 81412
I don't think we will see any money until 2030 tho but i look forward to it. Can't wait to race down the highways.

37bc712f1e9fc4bb28d25e483f3d5a2d-700.jpg

:lolbron:

The initial phase grants the FGS a rapid growth in funds. If we are serious we could get this running in 2022-2025.

The lack of institutions, however, probably means that the money will corrupt the nation and be wasted away.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Cadaans still referring to us as pirates:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The initial phase grants the FGS a rapid growth in funds. If we are serious we could get this running in 2022-2025.

The lack of institutions, however, probably means that the money will corrupt the nation and be wasted away.

They are working on setting up an oil commission to facilitate all this currently from reports I saw.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Cadaans still referring to us as pirates:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are working on setting up an oil commission to facilitate all this currently from reports I saw.
Well it is an underdog story. I assume they if it was any other shithole they would say the same thing.

:trumpsmirk:

I am from Galmudug. When will I get my royalty check? Choose your answer wisely. You do not want an angry Galmugudian in your life.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Somalia gets only 5 to 15% and that has to be split by the FGS and the FMS.

We are truely getting fucked over.

:damedamn:

this is offshore oil, there is nothing clan militias can do. oil on the land is a whole different kettle of fish.
Is the whole offshore in full control of the federal gov? That's pretty neat if it is. Let's hope Formajoo doesn't do the shit he did with the oil in the mainland.

Last edited:
Is the whole offshore in ful control oof the federal gov? That's pretty neat if it is. Let's hope Formajoo doesn't do the shit he did with the oil in the mainland.

thats the beauty, no one controls it, and the sea is heavily guarded by international navies. so whatever the federal government does no state has the capacity to do anything about it. Plus anything air or sea related is in the domain of the federal government.

which is why we are pushing for offshore oil. there is large amount of oil in Gedo. google mandera lugh basin. but at the moment that not feasibly due to security issues.

Trending