Oil Licensing scheduled for December; 15 blocks being sold by Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oil money is here, national budget is about to skyrocket into Billions. :salute:

These 15 blocks are off the coast of Galmudug

M3Yc17F.png

S7q5qjd.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
j3jW6YF.png

Looks like these 15 blocks are not related to Kenyan dispute ones and will be off the coast of Galmudug

MflgQrn.png

New petroleum laws are set to be signed very soon by the president and the bidding will begin in two separate venues. The United States and Turkey, these two countries have been good partners in many sectors. With much of the growth that is in store for Somalia over the next year I'm sure there will be a wave of diasporas returning to their homeland to take part in the resurgence.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
As puntlander I will not talk about south Somalia oil but my advice to xamar to make agreement first with federal states before pushing it to the parliament.

It all depends that’s cool if my fed state has a lot of oil but if it doesn’t the fed gov takes 100% and redistributes it amoung the fed states equally kkk :ftw9nwa:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Drilling begins 2029. I fully trust this administration and DR beilah not to allow the resource curse to destroy us like nigeria.

May every state benefit from their resources and may we move on from being the most disgraced nation in africa. May the tribalims that earned us the failed state moniker be eradicated inthe coming decades.

You know we the most blessed in africa when our resources help us to eliminate and check mate our enemies that otherwise would have conquered us and taken our land if not for the western companies now siding with us against them.

:banderas:

Drilling begins 2029. I fully trust this administration and DR beilah not to allow the resource curse to destroy us like nigeria.

May every state benefit from their resources and may we move on from being the most disgraced nation in africa. May the tribalims that earned us the failed state moniker be eradicated inthe coming decades.

You know we the most blessed in africa when our resources help us to eliminate and check mate our enemies that otherwise would have conquered us and taken our land if not for the western companies now siding with us against them.

Acudibillah, ya nool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Where are you getting 2029 date :cosbyhmm:

Farm

VIP
Reer Galmudug are humble. Imagine if this was about Pland & Sland offshore oil the forum would have been flooded.

:pachah1:

The oil isn’t only from GM. It’s supposedly from Mudug to Kismayo. The OP who wrote GM is purposely misleading the people in this thread.

Farm

VIP
I think the bigger news is that the FGS rewrote the PSA without input from the FMS or parliament for more favourable rates for the oil companies...

We are probably looking at a 5-10% cut for the FGS now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The oil isn’t only from GM. It’s supposedly from Mudug to Kismayo. The OP who wrote GM is purposely misleading the people in this thread.

I am not misleading, the source on twitter I saw said Galmudug only.

Why would it even matter if its more than Galmudug??

Farm

VIP
I am not misleading, the source on twitter I saw said Galmudug only.

Why would it even matter if its more than Galmudug??

Well that’s kind of important when we are are talking about resources being stolen from FMS. If it was just GM I wouldn’t care but JL is different.

Trending