Ohio incident highlights a failure in the Somali community!

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I think the women are partly to blame because they set low standards. If you expect the bare minimum from a man then he will act accordingly. Ragga naxariis ma’lahan. Hadaad uu naxariisatid wee kugu tumanayaan. Demand more and keep him on his toes. Ha ka neefin.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think the women are partly to blame because they set low standards. If you expect the bare minimum from a man then he will act accordingly. Ragga naxariis ma’lahan. Hadaad uu naxariisatid wee kugu tumanayaan. Demand more and keep him on his toes. Ha ka neefin.
Where you been man I thought you died:friendhug:

Yeah from what I've seen a lot of Somali parents set high expectations for girls and low expectations for boys then pressure then accordingly. I'm kind of glad that didn't happen in my family seeing how other boys turned out.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Where you been man I thought you died:friendhug:

Yeah from what I've seen a lot of Somali parents set high expectations for girls and low expectations for boys then pressure then accordingly. I'm kind of glad that didn't happen in my family seeing how other boys turned out.

Heyy someone I recognise! How you been?:friendhug:

Wali waa noolahay :icon lol: Life just got busy and dealing with some personal stuff.

Very true. I think it’s up to us not to repeat that same cycle.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Life is unpredictable you may

I agree don’t show naxris all the time be straight forward and show that it’s not only your children

Facts. Don’t also pretend to be something you’re not. If you’re a girl that likes the finer things in life, don’t move like a low maintenance woman. I find, deep down, men don’t even like that anyways (not that you should care what they think, but it’s always better to be yourself).

Facts. Don’t also pretend to be something you’re not. If you’re a girl that likes the finer things in life, don’t move like a low maintenance woman. I find, deep down, men don’t even like that anyways (not that you should care what they think, but it’s always better to be yourself).
You expect a man to finance your high maintenance demands but his opinion counts for null and void :noneck:

The best thing about Arab/Asian men is that they protect their wives and daughters from dangerous and manly chores. They also pick up their children to and from school. You will never see their wives and daughters walking around outside or taking public transport whilst he has free time.

Go to any Arab masjid for lessons or whatever and see how they quickly pick up their women.

Pakistani/Indian men also cook the food for large gatherings because they have to handle large pots and pans.. meanwhile for Somali gatherings, they let the girls and women sweat and handle all that heavy stuff.

Untrained useless geeljire who never worked except to look after his camels.

a 200 year old book written by a white traveler said the Somali likes to give orders to his slaves to do the work, heard animals and do the farming and use m1dgaans to do the leather Tanning , shoes and clothes. Sad to say he spoke about jubaland and we know who he spoke of and who used slave labourers - it’s my clan.

we are not suited for work due to bad culture We are too proud.

habashi have gone through feudalism and were worked for thousands of years. We have a very lazy attitude due to being absolutely free

we need training camps for Somali men back home specially the older ones. Every race knows how to work even the khaat addicted Yemeni works as he chews khaat

a useless race that needs a benevolent dictator who literally puts them to work and whips them if necessary is what we need

World

VIP
Hassan Sheekh Maxamoud, Somalia's previous President signed a deal to send Somali girls as maids to Saudi! The most disgraceful chapter in Somali history, by far.
This is not true. No Somali maids were sent to Saudi, that deal was cancelled and Ethiopians were sent instead.

You expect a man to finance your high maintenance demands but his opinion counts for null and void :noneck:
No. What I mean is, certain girls act like they’re down to earth, cool, appreciate the small stuff in order to reel men in. Then after she’ll start resenting you for not giving her what she really wants. It’s a tactic some chicks use because they don’t want to look like a gold digger but who cares? It’s better to be upfront about your needs and desires and let the man know what and who he’s dealing with.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No. What I mean is, certain girls act like they’re down to earth, cool, appreciate the small stuff in order to reel men in. Then after she’ll start resenting you for not giving her what she really wants. It’s a tactic some chicks use because they don’t want to look like a gold digger but who cares? It’s better to be upfront about your needs and desires and let the man know what and who he’s dealing with.

Ka daa ciyaarta :patrice:

giphy.gif

You are a real one.. Keep it up.

Xaruun

VIP
Somali fathers tend to be kinda useless tho, can’t lie. They talk a lot but don’t actually do anything.