Official World Cup thread 2018

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Both are dear to me ninyow. I will not choose one over the other. :manny:
Were you old enough to truly grasp the extent to which Luis threatened opposition defences or have you resulted to watching his greatness on black-and-white highlight videos on YouTube?(1990 SkillsSHOW HD update ***Despacito dubstep remix***)

I admit this shamefully, but my first year watching the glorious Red Devils was under the tutelage of the Dutch philosopher LVG's first season at the helm.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Were you old enough to truly grasp the extent to which Luis threatened opposition defences or have you resulted to watching his greatness on black-and-white highlight videos on YouTube?(1990 SkillsSHOW HD update ***Despacito dubstep remix***)

I admit this shamefully, but my first year watching the glorious Red Devils was under the tutelage of the Dutch philosopher LVG's first season at the helm.

I actually watched him in the 2002 WC. I was young back then but I was smart enough to see his laacibnimo. :dabcasar:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Cheryshev is first the ever substitute to score in the opening match of a world cup tournament.

Came on and literally scored and it was right before HT too.

SA is shid foqol shid. If these Russian truck drivers are doing this to them imagine what Suarez:pacspit: and Cavani will do to this defense. :mjkkk:

I'm glad the game won't be on Ramadan bac la'aan ba lagu aasi left, right and center. :ohlord:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Cheryshev is first the ever substitute to score in the opening match of a world cup tournament.

Came on and literally scored and it was right before HT too.

SA is shid foqol shid. If these Russian truck drivers are doing this to them imagine what Suarez:pacspit: and Cavani will do to this defense. :mjkkk:

I'm glad the game won't be on Ramadan bac la'aan ba lagu aasi left, right and center. :ohlord:
What were you expecting from the Saudis, brother?

Naw, for real tho. It's an honour to watch them on the largest stage. I love their style of play and can only hope that Soomaaliya gets its shit together and that our NT can play in a World Cup Group Stage match before I pass away.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What were you expecting from the Saudis, brother?

Naw, for real tho. It's an honour to watch them on the largest stage. I love their style of play and can only hope that Soomaaliya gets its shit together and that our NT can play in a World Cup Group Stage match before I pass away.
The Saudis are nervous it's their first wc since 2006 lol

Ninyow insha Allah Somalia will make the 2026 world Cup. 48 teams will participate in it meaning Africa will get like two more spots from the 5 they have now.

First before that happens tho we can't have just neefs from Xamar neighborhoods representing the land. Somali FA is a joke. They don't recruit from across Somalia but ciyaalka xaafada Xamar and some shitty players from abroad who play Sunday league football.
Ilahay ba kugu dharshay ma waxaas ba qaran la dhihi kara?:gucciwhat:

We need to build up our youth system. Our kids live and breathe football no reason why we shouldn't be producing decent players to at least challenge in East Africa and then throw little jabs at our brothers in west Africa.

Wish I can get into Somali FA ninyow. :francis:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
What a shit midfield no coordination no good defense :gucciwhat:

such a team shouldnt be allowed to go to the WC. KSA is sorry excuse of a team:susp:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The Saudis always make a fool of themselves smh no other country gets karbaashed like they do.

Trending

Latest posts