Official World Cup thread 2018

With the club season coming to a close and the World Cup around the corner, I think it’s time we have a thread on the biggest sporting even in the world

We will discuss games, players to watch and share stream links.

Who are you gonna root for.
I'm supporting Egypt France and Senegal. My money is on France

I didn't know you liked football but anyway I think you should all watch out for Amine Harit 21 year old schalcke player proper footballer he is.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
This tournament belongs to the Three Lions. Watch next month as Christopher Smalling and Co. take the World by the scruff of the neck and obliterate any and all who oppose their swashbuckling style of play. I have complete faith in this new guard under the watchful eye of Gareth Southgate.

Also, my dark horse in all of this is Portugal.

This tournament belongs to the Three Lions. Watch next month as Christopher Smalling and Co. take the World by the scruff of the neck and obliterate any and all who oppose their swashbuckling style of play. I have complete faith in this new guard under the watchful eye of Gareth Southgate.

There is no way England are getting past the round of 16. It's between Germany,Spain and Brazil tbh

Portugal are European champions how can they be the dark horse? That's Croatia with the midfield three of kovacic-modric-rakatic they are bound to go far.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Germany must win :fittytousand:

Everytime Germany faces Spain they lose, the only reason they won in 2014 was because Spain didn't pass the group stages

The last euro was such a disappointment :noneck:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

It's soo refreshing to see an optimistic England fan :siilaanyolaugh:

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Croatia and Belgium will go no where because they lack a vital and oft-forgotten aspect of football; wide mandem. More specifically, marauding fullbacks. It is critical to have such if one plans on gaining every possible tactical advantage on the opposition.

Brazil are not the seleção of old and are just a group of talented individuals who have absolutely no team chemistry. Name a pair of Brazilians who are club teammates? I'll wait.

Last edited:

Reborn
if Germany fails to get through the group stage :samwelcome:

source.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
if Joachim puts Götze as the center forward again after what happened in the euro, I hope they fire his ass :ohlord:

let me guess :westbrookswag: England fan ?
No way :nahgirl::nahgirl:
Previous tournaments I used to rep Germany but have decided this year to support one team per match until the winner is crowned :obama::denzelnigga:

Trending