Official World Cup thread 2018

I've always supported Germany in the world cup and euros , even though I'm from England their national team ,always disappoints

I have a feeling Uruguay will win this World Cup, Suarez will bite his way to a golden boot, Cavani won't be far behind. Godin in defense and you have a receipe to win the Cup

Brazil got raped last worldcup, date matched the score too, lmao.
Germany for the win

I was watching that game live, I left after the 1st goal to the bathroom, i came back after 8 mins to see Germany up 4-0:whoo: . I had to readjust my glasses

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Penaldo? funny kid.

Penaldo? What are you 11? :ohlord:

Kkkk iska boolo ba nahay. I'm scared shitless because we have to odayaal as our CB pairing in Fonte:pacspit: and halyey Pepe.
Xalay I was playing FIFA World cup tourney and I had my boys Portugal. I met France in the quarter finals close game and in the 70th minute one through passes to Mbappe which I knew was coming opeed me up. Pepe and Fonte:pacspit: were both asleep and it cost me the game. :pacspit:

Anyway we've yet to produce a decent CBs and were left with these two and they're
my biggest worry. We have decent full backs in Guerrero, Cedric, Pereira etc ok midfield attack is alright too.

Don't think we'll get past quarter finals with Pepe and Fonte:bell:

If we somehow do tho:rejoice:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Imasupport England but they aren’t making it out of the groups so neutral living it is for me.

After Portugal I'm rooting for my African brothers Senegal and Nigeria. I think Senegal has a really good chance of making out of the group stage.

The neefs from the north as usual will bend their futos. Can't believe Ivory Coast allowed Morocco to go through:pacspit: losing 2-0 at home :pacspit:

Penaldo? What are you 11? :ohlord:

Kkkk iska boolo ba nahay. I'm scared shitless because we have to odayaal as our CB pairing in Fonte:pacspit: and halyey Pepe.
Xalay I was playing FIFA World cup tourney and I had my boys Portugal. I met France in the quarter finals close game and in the 70th minute one through passes to Mbappe which I knew was coming opeed me up. Pepe and Fonte:pacspit: were both asleep and it cost me the game. :pacspit:

Anyway we've yet to produce a decent CBs and were left with these two and they're
my biggest worry. We have decent full backs in Guerrero, Cedric, Pereira etc ok midfield attack is alright too.

Don't think we'll get past quarter finals with Pepe and Fonte:bell:

If we somehow do tho:rejoice:
Real life and fifa are two different things, fernando santos is notoriously defensive both william and danilo will be sitting in front of the defence.
Pepe and Fonte bring much needed experience and grit.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Real life and fifa are two different things, fernando santos is notoriously defensive both william and danilo will be sitting in front of the defence.
Pepe and Fonte bring much needed experience and grit.
Neef daaqaya he didn't call up Danilo. :manny:

Carvalho and Andre Silva will sit in fron of the defense.

Pepe yes but Fonte? :mjlol: kaas waxba kama sugayo. Waxa ka baqaya HT in some games inuu buumaha iska badalo due to karbaash he'll receive.

Neef daaqaya he didn't call up Danilo. :manny:

Carvalho and Andre Silva will sit in fron of the defense.

Pepe yes but Fonte? :mjlol: kaas waxba kama sugayo. Waxa ka baqaya HT in some games inuu buumaha iska badalo due to karbaash he'll receive.
William and Adrien silva as a double pivot are more than good enough to stabilize a shaky defense(Not that their is one) and you're really down playing fonte but if its absolutely necessary you know william can play Centre back .

Trending