Official World Cup thread 2018

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
William and Adrien silva as a double pivot are more than good enough to stabilize a shaky defense(Not that their is one) and you're really down playing fonte but if its absolutely necessary you know william can play Centre back .

I love Carvalho I'm surprised Arsenal have yet to sign him. Idk if Emery fancies him tho.
If he has a good WC surely he'll move this summer.

After Portugal I'm rooting for my African brothers Senegal and Nigeria. I think Senegal has a really good chance of making out of the group stage.

The neefs from the north as usual will bend their futos. Can't believe Ivory Coast allowed Morocco to go through:pacspit: losing 2-0 at home :pacspit:
Morocco is probably the best African nation they got unlucky with their brother could've reached the quarter finals if they were in an easy group

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Morocco is probably the best African nation they got unlucky with their brother could've reached the quarter finals if they were in an easy group

No they aren't lol same Morocco that almost missed the world cup?

The two best African nations are Tunisia and Senegal. Both in the top 30 in the world. Both qualifid with flying colors.

I can see Tunisia upsetting England. Surely they'l beat Panama too. They might come out of the group stage. :manny: Senegal got a good chance too.

No they aren't lol same Morocco that almost missed the world cup?

The two best African nations are Tunisia and Senegal. Both in the top 30 in the world. Both qualifid with flying colors.

I can see Tunisia upsetting England. Surely they'l beat Panama too. They might come out of the group stage. :manny: Senegal got a good chance too.
Morroco has went undefeated in the qualification matchs also they haven't lost a single friendly defeating Serbia 2-1 honestly Senegal and Morocco are very close to each other but I think Morocco has a slight advantage for me:manny:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
On paper Belgium and England should be competing for being no. 1 but i think they have very bad communication skills within the team, which is why they always underachieve.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
I think Egypt has a chance to get far. Same with Wales. There performance on the Euros 2016 was outstanding. I want an underdog to win this year. Very exciting overall. Good players and teams

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
With Spain sacking Lopetegui
Our game against them on Friday becomes more interesting. The players backed Lopetegui to stay but Spain FA weren't having it. Hope more drama breaks out.

IA we beat them on Friday and go on to win the group. Halyey Mendes coming through clutch for his nation. :wow1: Madaxa buu isku galiyey Catalonia and Spain :lolbron:

Trending