Official world cup fantasy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over bro. Gabar ba koobka qaadey. :francis:

Shame on Haggiss and AbzNoProblem. The later did a Tottenham. :drakekidding: He was leading for hella long and he's about to finish 5.:cryinglaughsmiley:
yeah but how do i check the rank for the competition. Also it ain't over till the fat lady sings!! maybe you had faith in england but i have stocked up my whole team with french players.

:trumpsmirk:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
yeah but how do i check the rank for the competition. Also it ain't over till the fat lady sings!! maybe you had faith in england but i have stocked up my whole team with french players.

:trumpsmirk:
If you have the app or on the site click on the left side and leagues will come up and check the ranking of whatever leagues you're in.

Last round I had mix of Croatia, England and France players. I'll mix it up in the final too. You never know France can bottle it lol I don't trust Deschamps.

It's over bro. Gabar ba koobka qaadey. :francis:

Shame on Haggiss and AbzNoProblem. The later did a Tottenham. :drakekidding: He was leading for hella long and he's about to finish 5.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Walahi was ceeb a xalimo beating us all :mjlol: makes losing that much worse however she did keep her she told me it's gonna be a karbaashing and looks like she delivered:gucciwhat:

If you have the app or on the site click on the left side and leagues will come up and check the ranking of whatever leagues you're in.

Last round I had mix of Croatia, England and France players. I'll mix it up in the final too. You never know France can bottle it lol I don't trust Deschamps.
Isn't there an overall leaderboard. I'm only in this to win the prizes and france better not f*ck me over.

:salute:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Suhaib what's your fantasy name?

Btw make sure you use your SS name on the EPL one. It's better that way cause we'll know who's who. Set up your name as SS then make your club name as whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts