Official world cup fantasy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hello ladies and gentlemen. :salute:
Welcome to the official world Cup fantasy thread. This one is for the bragging rights. Si fiican ba u bashalynaaa. :lolbron:

For those who are new to football fantasy. The way it works is you get 100 mill and you have 15 roster spots to fill. You can't spend like a neef and get Ronaldo, Neymar, Kane etc cause you won't have enough money to fill out the rest of your roster. So spend wise and pick a decent team that's
within your budget. :pachah1:

Here's the website to join.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/mcdonald-s-fifa-world-cup-fantasy-is-live
You can either download the app on your phone if you have an iPhone or Android or just do it on the site.

Once you're done making your team. Click on the leagues on your left hand corner and join the SS World Cup league.

The code for the league is HHZPVKSK

All the best sxbyaal. May the best man or woman win. :icon e smile::westbrookswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So far my team is:manny:

20180608_163731.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180609_015920.png

I made some changes. Changed formation to 4-3-3 I put Koulibaly in for Godin. Koulibaly is threat on corners so that's the reason he might get a goal who knows. :manny:

I sold Forsberg and bought him again lol:russ: he's much better addition than Milinkovic who probably wouldn't have gotten me much points. :manny:

Balde joins Griezmann and Neymar up top. I'm happy with this team so far but I might make changes later on.

Macalin M

Out here
Bro Fred won't start. Sell him and get someone else. You don't need all that defense. Get attacking mids who will get you points.
It's ok to have good defense but good attack gets you a lot of points.
Midfielders cost way too much, your right about Fred though
I’ll make changes while I keep an eye out on things

First time doing this bisiinka it's so hard to not go over your budget
My time sucks walahi also all the subs are trash but whatever:francis: any tips
IMG_20180609_161900.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam how does the point system work, Is it based on team performance or individual?
Individual bro. The minutes, goals, assists, cards yor players get are all counted. Say a player scores a goal for you but he also gets a yellow card. The yellow card hurts him a bit. The more starters you have in yor 11 the better cause you don't want to have bench warmers as a starters who will only get you like 15/20 minutes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I joined. get ready for karbaash boys.

I was ahead of you in the EPL fantasy league until I gave up in December and didn't check up on my team anymore. I had Martial and injured Bailly in my 11 the last 4 months lmao.

If you finish above me in this league I'll quit SS.:birdman: :mjhaps:

Bruh you have one the best team in the league:gucciwhat:
Just change your captain depending how easy the up coming match is for your front 3.
Say walahi damn I changed it people roasted me because of it :eek: I'm conflicted walahi:farmajoyaab:
This is my new formation which one is better
IMG_20180610_005329.png

Last edited:
I was ahead of you in the EPL fantasy league until I gave up in December and didn't check up on my team anymore. I had Martial and injured Bailly in my 11 the last 4 months lmao.

If you finish above me in this league I'll quit SS.:birdman: :mjhaps:
Excuses. Weill see about that. Judging by your pick, you will be lucky to come close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts