Official world cup fantasy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I thought the neef Haggiss was a fraud but walahi this AbzNoProblem guy is worse. :damn:

He got lucky with Ronaldo. Take Ronaldo first round points away from him and he'd be in the middle of the pack. He wouldn't have the 13 points lead. It would be a lot closer. :ohlord:

I gotta give him credit. Most of us didn't gamble on Ronaldo on GW1 and he did. It paid off for him. :pacspit:

I wanna see you play the EPl fantasy nigga. :ufdup:
No way you're winning the WC fantasy and running away from us. We'll see if you're a one hit wonder or legit. :farole:

Same thing with Haggis he won EPL last season. Both of y'all will be on the hot seat walle. :ufdup:

I thought the neef Haggiss was a fraud but walahi this AbzNoProblem guy is worse. :damn:

He got lucky with Ronaldo. Take Ronaldo first round points away from him and he'd be in the middle of the pack. He wouldn't have the 13 points lead. It would be a lot closer. :ohlord:

I gotta give him credit. Most of us didn't gamble on Ronaldo on GW1 and he did. It paid off for him. :pacspit:

I wanna see you play the EPl fantasy nigga. :ufdup:
No way you're winning the WC fantasy and running away from us. We'll see if you're a one hit wonder or legit. :farole:

Same thing with Haggis he won EPL last season. Both of y'all will be on the hot seat walle. :ufdup:

Who is AbzNoProblem?

The comeback is on
IMG_20180622_170743.png
me when I'm passing all you slow ass niggas
tenor (3).gif

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20 points from Lukaku again:salute:
He's your captain?

Are you King Harald? Ninyow put your SS name on there if you play EPL fantasy IA. You can have a club name and a normal name. No one is asking you to put your real name on there just anything and then your SS name.

It's weird seeing weird names on there and I don't know who's who.

I have Lukaku but he's not my captain. He was taken off early in this game which is understandable but it's not good for us. The more a player has a full game the better.

I still haven't used my maximum captain.:dabcasar: Waiting for the perfect time.

Labada gabdhood Griezmann and Carrasco have let me down big time. :francis:I chose the later cause he's a starter for Belgium and I thought he'd link well with Lukaku. Neef ba ahay walle this isn't FIFA 18 ultimate team. Ain't no such thing as players chemistry.:ileycry:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
He's your captain?

Are you King Harald? Ninyow put your SS name on there if you play EPL fantasy IA. You can have a club name and a normal name. No one is asking you to put your real name on there just anything and then your SS name.

It's weird seeing weird names on there and I don't know who's who.

I have Lukaku but he's not my captain. He was taken off early in this game which is understandable but it's not good for us. The more a player has a full game the better.

I still haven't used my maximum captain.:dabcasar: Waiting for the perfect time.

Labada gabdhood Griezmann and Carrasco have let me down big time. :francis:I chose the later cause he's a starter for Belgium and I thought he'd link well with Lukaku. Neef ba ahay walle this isn't FIFA 18 ultimate team. Ain't no such thing as players chemistry.:ileycry:

Wallahi i couldn't cteate with my SS niyo :farmajoyaab: i tried to create with ss name but couldn't. Lukaku is my captain for today kkkk he isnt my regular captain :siilaanyolaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is TheHappyOne the Chelski fan from meshii laga soo qaxay?:cosbyhmm:

If it's him.:salute:

Biggest fata baqle on Somali forums lol.

This nigga and this one girl I forgot her name created a team together. After 2 weeks or so this nigga was like I'm too good for y'all and let her run the team. They fell down on the table and he started crying.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts