Official world cup fantasy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
LOBSKpi.png

giphy.gif
Bruh you're the :donkey: of the tournament so far.
How have you not used your bench boost when you have those bench players? Once a neef always a neef. :drakekidding::francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180623_182945.png

36 points off first.:ileycry:

Got rid of gabadhii Griezmann waxa ii haray Carrasco.:susp:

Wait till I use my maximum captain. :mugshotman:

Bruh you're the :donkey: of the tournament so far.
How have you not used your bench boost when you have those bench players? Once a neef always a neef. :drakekidding::francis:

Sxb I'm a newbie, I dunno how to even play this shit. I'm practicing but you all will be karbashed when the premier league one starts.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb I'm a newbie, I dunno how to even play this shit. I'm practicing but you all will be karbashed when the premier league one starts.

:childplease:

I'm not no newbie ninyow.:whoa: :ohlord:SADEX JEER BA KU DHALI KARA WHEN IT COMES TO FANTASY FOOTBALL. So ka yaac meesha ya:donkey::camby:

Erayadaas you can say to @government iyo other newbie neefs.:mjlaugh:

Don't be discouraged. You'll learn from your mistakes and karbaash ppl. :westbrookswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180624_204551.png

Sadex neef ba hal mar I dhaafay.:tocry:

On the bright side I'm 5th in the other league. :lolbron:

How are you guys doing in the tournament? i'm doing shit and only have 13 points overall since i started late. I'm playing for fun since i know there's no way someone who entered the competition late could win prizes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How are you guys doing in the tournament? i'm doing shit and only have 13 points overall since i started late. I'm playing for fun since i know there's no way someone who entered the competition late could win prizes.

Bro fuk the naag Greizmann. He ruined fantasy for me this year.

Idk for some reason I've used my wild card.:gucciwhat: I don't remember using it. :ileycry:I don't like to use my Wild Card unless it's emergency.

It took me like a week to draft a team that I was comfortable with.
The biggest regret I have till now is selling Neymar and not sister Griezmann. :pacspit::pacspit:

I only sold Neyamr because he was dealing with injuries and I thought it would get worse for him.

I haven't dropped lower than 9. Been from 4th to 8 but I might now thanks to sister Griezmann. The guy best point tally for me was 8 points.:deadosama::drakekidding:

Bro fuk the naag Greizmann. He ruined fantasy for me this year.

Idk for some reason I've used my wild card.:gucciwhat: I don't remember using it. :ileycry:I don't like to use my Wild Card unless it's emergency.

It took me like a week to draft a team that I was comfortable with.
The biggest regret I have till now is selling Neymar and not sister Griezmann. :pacspit::pacspit:

I only sold Neyamr because he was dealing with injuries and I thought it would get worse for him.

I haven't dropped lower than 9. Been from 4th to 8 but I might now thanks to sister Griezmann. The guy best point tally for me was 8 points.:deadosama::drakekidding:
Walahi griezmann is fucking disappointing even more useless than de gea. I used my wild card 13 minutes before the match started I wanted to change bunch of players like umtitie and griezmann but I went to an interview and after I left the round already started:noneck:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walahi griezmann is fucking disappointing even more useless than de gea. I used my wild card 13 minutes before the match started I wanted to change bunch of players like umtitie and griezmann but I went to an interview and after I left the round already started:noneck:

You had to remind me about Dave right?:kodaksmiley:

I had Subasic than like a neef got rid of him and got Dave. Another neef like decision from me.:ohlord:

Griezmann, Carrasco and Dave really fuked me.:tocry:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Germany are out. Ter Stengan should've started for Germany Imo. NEUR hasn't been himself since he came back from that injury.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's due or die for me tomorrow.
I have Hazard, Lukaku and Carrasco playing against England.

If they bottle it.:ileycry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
3 players on my team from Belgium didn't play.:drakekidding:

This rest players shit ruined the league for lots of ppl.
Imagine those at number 2 and 3 trying get close to 1st place and they had Kane or Lukaku.:drakekidding:

I'm throwing the white flag
:damedamn: and preparing for EPL Fantasy League. :mugshotman:

At least this one is one is long and reliable.

How are you guys doing? i've filled my team up with french players and belgium players, i know one of those 2 will earn me some serious points

Status
Not open for further replies.