Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where did they get all that money:mindblown:

Last time I checked every club in Spain apart from real/barca is broke as f*ck.

AM promised Griezmann they'll strengthen and I guess this is why they signed Lemar but I don't think Griezmann will stay especially if he has a good WC. He's close to 28 lol does he want to stay and watch Barca and RM take turns with the league and CL or join Barca and actually win big boys trophies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

This nigga is an attention seeker walle:pacspit: He thinks he's the Lebum of soccer lmao with this crnigy video.

Ngl I'm glad he rejected Barca:pacspit: but he could've done it in different way. Two summers where he took attention seeking to a new level.

Guess AM did want to make him happy hence why they signed Lemar. :manny:

Let's see who Barca go after now. Suarez isn't getting younger and they need to keep up with RM. Neymar is on his way there next season. Some chance RM will sign Lewandowski this summer too so all in all Barca need to spend in midfield and attack.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion

This nigga is an attention seeker walle:pacspit: He thinks he's the Lebum of soccer lmao with this crnigy video.

Ngl I'm glad he rejected Barca:pacspit: but he could've done it in different way. Two summers where he took attention seeking to a new level.

Guess AM did want to make him happy hence why they signed Lemar. :manny:

Let's see who Barca go after now. Suarez isn't getting younger and they need to keep up with RM. Neymar is on his way there next season. Some chance RM will sign Lewandowski this summer too so all in all Barca need to spend in midfield and attack.
Barca will be going balls deep for Eriksen. They see him as Iniesta replacement.

@Air Jalam

I would've liked to see him on the bench as back up for Ozil. We got Lucas Torreira apparently the next Verratti who plays central midfield. Wilshere can go I don't really care.
Knowing Arsenal though, they probably let wilshere go and get Fellaini :holeup:

No more business with Man U unless its for Martial :ohno:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Since when is Torreira the next Verrati? :gucciwhat:
Its such a lazy comparsion cause both are small dynamic mid players that came from serie a. But he is nowhere or will be the same level as verrati

These woolwich cunts need to read this article instead of gassing up players they hardly know about.

I wanna this what this midget torreira nigga can do. Arsenal fans are the sams niggas that hyped danny welbeck. I dont trust their words.

Trending