Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Bayern have put Boateng, Bernat, Vidal, Thiago and Lewandowski on the market for sale.

Their new manager, Niko Kovakic wants to rebuild the team by adding more young homegrown talents like Brandt, Werner and Tah.

Bayern have put Boateng, Bernat, Vidal, Thiago and Lewandowski on the market for sale.

Their new manager, Niko Kovakic wants to rebuild the team by adding more young homegrown talents like Brandt, Werner and Tah.
But keeps neuer, muller, hummels? doesn't make sense at all. they cant replace thiago for sure.

anyways arsenal are getting linked with 17 year old niggas, and mario balotelli when their defense is shit and their midfield is even worse.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
But keeps neuer, muller, hummels? doesn't make sense at all. they cant replace thiago for sure.

anyways arsenal are getting linked with 17 year old niggas, and mario balotelli when their defense is shit and their midfield is even worse.
Kovakic is not Thiago's biggest fan, he sees him as a luxury player.

Neuer has just returned from the long term injury while Müller and Hummels are native bavarians, face of the club.

As for Arsenal:drakelaugh: they are due Europa League football for the next couple of years, given the likes of Everton and Leicester won't be good enough to challenge them for 6th spot.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Neuer has just returned from the long term injury while Müller and Hummels are native bavarians, face of the club.

As for Arsenal:drakelaugh: they are due Europa League football for the next couple of years, given the likes of Everton and Leicester won't be good enough to challenge them for 6th spot.
Assanal banter era continues. :rejoice:
They'e now rivals with Everton, Burnley and Leicester City:mjhaps:

Where do you think Thiago will end up at? Vidal and Boateng will become journey men now. :gaasdrink:

You really think Lewandowski is gonna want to play back up to Lukaku? Use your head ninyow.
Mou is looking at Aurnatovic and Mandzukic as back ups. They're the kind of players who fit his style of play. Gotta find replacements for Fellaini somehow.:manny:

If mourinho signs aurnotivic ( however you spell his name ) and plays them ahead of Rash N Martial it will be a disgrace.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If mourinho signs aurnotivic ( however you spell his name ) and plays them ahead of Rash N Martial it will be a disgrace.

Mou rarely cares abou what the fans think of him lol.

As for Rashford and Toto. You saw how he threw them under the bus in our last 3 games of the season when we barely scored beside the Watford game and he said you ask why I play Lukaku all the time this is the reason. Meaning these kids can't lead the line for me.

I don't blame him neither Rashford and Marital because they aren't his type of forwards. You can't expect Martial and Rashford to play the Lukaku role and Mou won't change his system for these two players.
Aurnatovic and Mandzukic can play in his system easily if Lukaku gets injured or needs rest.

What is going on with that Russian bastard Abramovich? Man's just chilling in Israel instead of investing in the club. I get hes being denied a visa but still

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Assanal banter era continues. :rejoice:
They'e now rivals with Everton, Burnley and Leicester City:mjhaps:

Where do you think Thiago will end up at? Vidal and Boateng will become journey men now. :gaasdrink:
Thiago could return home since Xavi and Iniesta are no longer there.

He is better than any current Barca CM bar Bosquet.

Barcelona would love thiago back to rreplace the aging bosquets. Arsenal are actually good going forward, we outscored unitee, chelsea and spurs last season. We are horrendous at the back and midfield tho, fix that and we will be able to challenge for top 4. But we arent going to spend like everyone else, so we probably wont sign anyone.
The league is btwn liverpool and city next season, with united coming in third and 4th place being what spurs, chelsea and arsenal fight over.

Thiago is injury prone that's why Barca sold him in the first place

Arsenal are linked with Dembele, imagine if we pull that off :ohreally:

Probably have to endure another season watching Welbeck :jcoleno:

Mou rarely cares abou what the fans think of him lol.

As for Rashford and Toto. You saw how he threw them under the bus in our last 3 games of the season when we barely scored beside the Watford game and he said you ask why I play Lukaku all the time this is the reason. Meaning these kids can't lead the line for me.

I don't blame him neither Rashford and Marital because they aren't his type of forwards. You can't expect Martial and Rashford to play the Lukaku role and Mou won't change his system for these two players.
Aurnatovic and Mandzukic can play in his system easily if Lukaku gets injured or needs rest.
Martial could easily became one of those left forwards who get 20-25 goals from there . Rashford seems to want to play in the middle , so I am not sure how that is going to work out . Mourinho is a conniving individual thus I guess he will try to keep Rashford or prove that he is not good enough due to media pressure . Martial will probably leave because Mourinho prefers donkeys and gidaars .

What is going on with that Russian bastard Abramovich? Man's just chilling in Israel instead of investing in the club. I get hes being denied a visa but still

He put the stadium plans in hold . The fellow is being treated like an Indian on a student visa . The Man invested billions in this country and they treat him like a crap . They treated Mohamed Al Faye in a similar fashion .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

This signing I forgot about. What a great signing. He's gonna be one of the best RB in the league. Don't think he's gonna stay at Leicester City for too long.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Martial could easily became one of those left forwards who get 20-25 goals from there . Rashford seems to want to play in the middle , so I am not sure how that is going to work out . Mourinho is a conniving individual thus I guess he will try to keep Rashford or prove that he is not good enough due to media pressure . Martial will probably leave because Mourinho prefers donkeys and gidaars .
Rashford has had his chances and didn't take them well hence why Mou wants to bring in experienced forward to back up Lukaku.

The kid needs a loan. He isn't suited for Mou type of system. If we bring in another forward I think he'll be back up for Sanchez. Him and Martial will be warming up the bench if the later isn't sold.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Rashford has had his chances and didn't take them well hence why Mou wants to bring in experienced forward to back up Lukaku.

The kid needs a loan. He isn't suited for Mou type of system. If we bring in another forward I think he'll be back up for Sanchez. Him and Martial will be warming up the bench if the later isn't sold.
Martial is getting sold thats for sure. I really hope spurs get cause he would flourish with us.

Martial is getting sold thats for sure. I really hope spurs get cause he would flourish with us.
:heh: what are u smoking? Spurs' yahuud owners will never fork out the lacag to buy mattial. He would cost at least 70 mill. Yall are gaajo, ur best player is on 100k a week.:russ:

Trending