Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Dalot signed. Most people don't know much about this kid. He's 19. He's only played two senior games. One of them in the CL away to LolPool where Porto drew 0-0.
He can play RB&LB he prefers RB.
Not gonna say I've watched him but:pachah1: from the few videos I've watched so far kid looks like a talent. He can use both feet. Good crosser something our brain dead former winger turned RB can't do. Hopefully he teaches the neef how to cross in training and a bit of English. :drakelaugh:

If we don't sign a LB I'd play him there instead of Young. Shaw isn't in Mou's plans.

Macalin M

Out here

Dalot signed. Most people don't know much about this kid. He's 19. He's only played two senior games. One of them in the CL away to LolPool where Porto drew 0-0.
He can play RB&LB he prefers RB.
Not gonna say I've watched him but:pachah1: from the few videos I've watched so far kid looks like a talent. He can use both feet. Good crosser something our brain dead former winger turned RB can't do. Hopefully he teaches the neef how to cross in training and a bit of English. :drakelaugh:

If we don't sign a LB I'd play him there instead of Young. Shaw isn't in Mou's plans.
The question is will he crack under pressure or will he take this as an opportunity to shine? Only time will tell

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

They bettr do it before Thursday or the price will be higher if they wait till the World Cup is over.