Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Macalin M

Out here
Indeed. Before Klopp took over Pool they used to throw money around and sign bums now they spend it wisely.

Wish United could learn from them.
Klopp deserves credit certainly but Micheal Edwards is the brains behind all of this. Selling trash players like IBe and Solanke for 20mill managing to sell benteke for 30million. He’s immense. We need someone like him at Palace. We brought benteke for 30 mill of these guys. I’m angry

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Klopp deserves credit certainly but Micheal Edwards is the brains behind all of this. Selling trash players like IBe and Solanke for 20mill managing to sell benteke for 30million. He’s immense. We need someone like him at Palace. We brought benteke for 30 mill of these guys. I’m angry

Yeah man Pool has it good now.

I keep forgetting you’re a Palace fan.:drakelaugh:Why are you calaacaling about buying Benteke he’s your level. :russ:Unless y’all bring up good youth players and they stay with you for few years you’ll keep ending up with top 6 rejects.

I’m really surprised how well you guys are playing this season. Ahead of Arsenal and only 3/4 points behind United and Spuds. I know early in the season but that’s impressive. I thought with the Zaha summer saga your season was gonna be meh.

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah man Pool has it good now.

I keep forgetting you’re a Palace fan.:drakelaugh:Why are you calaacaling about buying Benteke he’s your level. :russ:Unless y’all bring up good youth players and they stay with you for few years you’ll keep ending up with top 6 rejects.

I’m really surprised how well you guys are playing this season. Ahead of Arsenal and only 3/4 points behind United and Spuds. I know early in the season but that’s impressive. I thought with the Zaha summer saga your season was gonna be meh.
Benteke is shit. Honestly Zaha will leave us in Jan or Summer. He’s given me some great moments though. The goal against Brighton the other day was amazing. Shut up them bumboys

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Benteke is shit. Honestly Zaha will leave us in Jan or Summer. He’s given me some great moments though. The goal against Brighton the other day was amazing. Shut up them bumboys

Nah he’s not leaving in January you guys would be dumb to sell your best player in January. Your season will turn upside down if you do.

Macalin M

Out here
Nah he’s not leaving in January you guys would be dumb to sell your best player in January. Your season will turn upside down if you do.
I know he’s not happy here. And why would he be, it’s not like we’re playing in Europe or anything. But hey we gave him a second chance after his UTD stint and he’s been a good servant. If we can get in excess of 60 mill for him I’d be ok.

Macalin M

Out here
Contention for CL again:camby:
They got lucky with the matchps this season and almost bottled it against Roma.

Their defense is still suspect. Klopp offensively is a good manager but his team are clueess when it comes to controlling games. They rely too much on the front 3. Hence why I said they need to bring at least 2 player to help when injuries strike. Origi is coming back for them I think so that's not bad. Idk if he's in Klopp's plan but he'd be a good backup for Firmino.
This post is funny to read kkkkkk

Trending