OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters
@fais what's going on here, is Warabe unable to control his newly elected MPs

Yeah bro it looks like Faisal can't control his troops, it's seems like there is a lot of grievances in UCID.

And Faisal is saying he has kicked him out of UCID :mjlaugh: Faisal thinks the party is his private party..

It was a deal between Kulmiyes 30 members and 11 members of UCID (out of their 21)
But it is a draw now:

Kulmiye: 30 + UCID traitors: 11 = 41

UCID: 10 + Wadani: 31 = 41

Somaliland political parties seriously need a committee and discipline that governs party members and MP representatives like any party around in the world so no one can break party rules in the future

No bribe bro, see the videos and listing, Faisal Cali Waraabe fucked over these guys, BAD...
He didn't f*ck them as they agreed with Waddani to get the 1st deputy seat and speakership goes to Waddani and those who are now with kulmiye fucked everything up cuz of money and betrayed their constituents that elected them to oppose kulmyie

He didn't f*ck them as they agreed with Waddani to get the 1st deputy seat and speakership goes to Waddani and those who are now with kulmiye fucked everything up cuz of money and betrayed their constituents that elected them to oppose kulmyie

No bro, listing to this guy, he sums it up:

If I was them and I have done so much for UCID and they fucked me over like that, I would have done the same. They had political aspiration and deals with Faisal before the election, he threw it all out the window.

There is a lot of things that I don't agree with Kulmiye and Muse Bixii but one thing is sure, he is not corrupt or would never bribe anyone.

Xildhibaan Indho Indho, from House Of Elders, explains it here to people like you.

Last edited:
No bro, listing to this guy, he sums it up:

If I was them and I have done so much for UCID and they fucked me over like that, I would have done the same. They had political aspiration and deals with Faisal before the election, he threw it all out the window.

There is a lot of things that I don't agree with Kulmiye and Muse Bixii but one thing is sure, he is not corrupt or would never bribe anyone.

Xildhibaan Indho Indho, from House Of Elders, explains it where to people like you.

He bought those baakhti MPs and not let's kid ourselves Kulmiye is the most corrupy party out there currently and Ina Bixi is the leaders of that corrupt organization.

Those UCID members should be kicked out from the party and hopefully their constituents wouldn't vote for them ever again.

He bought those baakhti MPs and not let's kid ourselves Kulmiye is the most corrupy party out there currently and Ina Bixi is the leaders of that corrupt organization.

Those UCID members should be kicked out from the party and hopefully their constituents wouldn't vote for them ever again.

easy bro easy :pachah1:

What do other readers of this thread think?
Do you guys agree with @Gantaal97 ?

Man ina Bixi is truly a corrupt smartass he seriously bribed UCID MPs to get his guy in speakership post :mjlaugh:
Disagree saaxib. There is no evidence of anything like that taking place. That is a very serious allegation. If we have anything that corroborates that, than lets see that. Otherwise we should be careful about throwing around such allegations.

Faysal Waraabe is notorious for mismanaging his party. There were party members in the 2005 election who he immediately wanted to banish because they didn't side with him on some items.

I have no idea what happened here, but will take people at their word until we have evidence that suggests otherwise.

Saaxib, you know that Faysal Waraabe is an unpredictable, chaotic leader. He will change his mind on everything 15 different times a day. I believe it is very possible he promised these guys things that he then changed his mind on, as soon as they had secured the parliamentary seats for him.

Last edited:
Saaxib, you know that Faysal Waraabe is an unpredictable, chaotic leader. He will change his mind on everything 15 different times a day. I believe it is very possible he promised lots of these guys things that he then changed his mind on, as soon as they had secured the parliamentary seats for him.
If there's a disagreement issue they could have spoke about it earlier when waddani and ucid came together to decide who'd going to take shir gudoonka of the new house of representatives

If there's a disagreement issue they could have spoke about it earlier when waddani and ucid came together to decide who'd going to take shir gudoonka of the new house of representatives

True. Who is to say that didn't happen, though? These discussions have been ongoing pretty much since the end of the elections over a month ago. Faysal Waraabe is a dictator, he never backs down. It is very plausible that Waraabe just made the agreement with Waddani on his own, and these guys were against that from the beginning.

Since parliaments speaker is unofficially reserved for easternSool, opposition should consult with that community. Let opposition choose someone who can bring a strong following from eastern Sool
What? the opposition chose a Sool MP for the speakership post but Ina Bixi wants his man on the post and bribed some UCID MPs but still the opposition is the majority

What? the opposition chose a Sool MP for the speakership post but Ina Bixi wants his man on the post and bribed some UCID MPs but still the opposition is the majority
Opposition will choose speaker. UCID MPs need to keep their UCID pledge but not matter what the speaker must be someone who can bring a large section of eastern Sool with him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Opposition will choose speaker. UCID MPs need to keep their UCID pledge but not matter what the speaker must be someone who can bring a large section of eastern Sool with him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man you're seriously delusional about Somaliland politics :ftw9nwa:

After 31st of may elections there was isbahaysi of the two opposition parties and they agreed on the candidates to take shir guudonka golah wakiilida that includes the speakership and deputies posts and yes to be the speakership of the parlimament you have to be a MP thats how parliamentary system around the world is

True. Who is to say that didn't happen, though? These discussions have been ongoing pretty much since the end of the elections over a month ago. Faysal Waraabe is a dictator, he never backs down. It is very plausible that Waraabe just made the agreement with Waddani on his own, and these guys were against that from the beginning.
Those MPs who attended that meeting betrayed their constituents and the opposition is the majority Muuse shaani won't get what he wanted

Trending