OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters
@fais will Faisal once again run for the presidency on behalf of UCID? He'll get only 5% I believe so most people who voted for UCID last month are up for grabs. Don't rule out President Bihi getting reelected

@fais will Faisal once again run for the presidency on behalf of UCID? He'll get only 5% I believe so most people who voted for UCID last month are up for grabs. Don't rule out President Bihi getting reelected

Faisal will 100% run next year I would be surprised if he don't bruh....
If he could, 50 years from now, he'll run is corpse :pachah1:

But maybe Biixi can pull it off we'll see....

Last edited:
1624262181540.png

Buhodle District should be renamed Qorilugud District until the renegade town Buhodle is under SL control @fais

Buuhoodle is the home town of my reer abti, eventually they will come back around, I mean even the Khatumo chairman Khalif Galaydh was like: deuces! I'm out to Somaliland.

The thing is, there is a somaliland admin in Buuhoodle, but there is also a Buuqland admin and a 3 admin for the locals.

Even the national exams of Somaliland happen there.

I'm 100% sure that at some point they will throw their support with Somaliland.

SL should propose initiatives and dialogue with Buuhodle community to win them back to the SLand also open up the constitutional discussion that Cali Galaydh AUN proposed when he signed the agreement with the govt in 2015

SL should propose initiatives and dialogue with Buuhodle community to win them back to the SLand also open up the constitutional discussion that Cali Galaydh AUN proposed when he signed the agreement with the govt in 2015
Could you give any of the highlights of the constitutional changes Galaydh was proposing? Or was he just saying the constitution needs to be review?

Could you give any of the highlights of the constitutional changes Galaydh was proposing? Or was he just saying the constitution needs to be review?
It needed to be opened and reviewed regarding on how the region of sool and sanaag should be handled like the representation in parliament and the development projects it needs

They want Abdirisaq Khalif Ahmed (WADANI) as Chairman and Cumar Jamaac Farah (UCID) as deputy chairman and vice deputy chairman as Cali Xaamud Jibriil (UCID)

But there is a coalition of 18 or more opposition members of parliament that is against what Faisal Cali Waraabe and WADANI are doing.

Listen to the video here for some of their concerns and problems with the candidates.

Get ready for some drama.. :mybusiness:

@fais so those 18 opposition MPs elected prefer Faraton the Kulmiye candidate?

He did not directly say that in the video but he said the 2 guys from UCID have just joined the party...

This guy is from UCID himself so the +18 is from within the UCID/WADANI coalition...

They want Abdirisaq Khalif Ahmed (WADANI) as Chairman and Cumar Jamaac Farah (UCID) as deputy chairman and vice deputy chairman as Cali Xaamud Jibriil (UCID)

But there is a coalition of 18 or more opposition members of parliament that is against what Faisal Cali Waraabe and WADANI are doing.

Listen to the video here for some of their concerns and problems with the candidates.

Get ready for some drama.. :mybusiness:
So it was true laaluush was offered to the new mps by the govt this is not good for the image ina Bixi was trying to build in the last two weeks :francis:

So it was true laaluush was offered to the new mps by the govt this is not good for the image ina Bixi was trying to build in the last two weeks :francis:

Naa no laaluush was involved I just think they are salty because other candidates was preferred instead of them..

So can we be absolutely sure that the Wadani MP from Sool will be the next House Speaker instead of Faraton? No chance of a last minute deal between Kulmiye and (some) UCID MPs? @fais @Gantaal97 @The Crowe

I think this one would go to the opposition like the local governments.

But now the political parties have being open up - it's on the president desk just waiting for his signature.

The young generation is coming with new parties, great things await Somaliland- illaahayow khayr ka dhig.

I think this one would go to the opposition like the local governments.

But now the political parties have being open up - it's on the president desk just waiting for his signature.

The young generation is coming with new parties, great things await Somaliland- illaahayow khayr ka dhig.
I think isn't a great opportunity to do so after the local elections happened with the 3 main parties taking part of it cuz opening for the creation of new parties would lead to parties formed in tribal lines I hope I'm wrong

Trending

Latest posts