OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I was trolling with the bizzy bones hype, wallahi billahi Evan Mobley is the best rookie. His team will be 3rd seed in the east by the next game. His team will also make the playoffs. Scottie Barnes is nice but he’s not winning shit.
Do you not have eyes? Sometimes I question whether you have any idea what you’re talking about. Yes the Cavs have more wins but Mobley is most certainly not better than Barnes. Barnes is statistically better and can just do more things than Mobley. Scottie guards one to five and can iso on KD in the midrange. Mobley is a good rim protector. All the analysts agree with this but think the Cavs better record is due to Mobley.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Do you not have eyes? Sometimes I question whether you have any idea what you’re talking about. Yes the Cavs have more wins but Mobley is most certainly not better than Barnes. Barnes is statistically better and can just do more things than Mobley. Scottie guards one to five and can iso on KD in the midrange. Mobley is a good rim protector. All the analysts agree with this but think the Cavs better record is due to Mobley.
Lol a Raptors super fan is telling me to open my eyes and not be bias. Mobley’s defensive versatility is better than Barnes and that’s a fact. There’s a reason why he went number 2 and why Barnes went 4th. I’ll will no longer use this account on SSpot if Barnes wins rookie of the year. Only way Barnes can win is if Mobley gets injured.

Lol a Raptors super fan is telling me to open my eyes and not be bias. Mobley’s defensive versatility is better than Barnes and that’s a fact. There’s a reason why he went number 2 and why Barnes went 4th. I’ll will no longer use this account on SSpot if Barnes wins rookie of the year. Only way Barnes can win is if Mobley gets injured.

Barnes only needs a good defensive big man to have a bigher impact. I've noticed everytime hes guarding players like kd or any other SF or stretch 4 opps he gets beat on the drives to the rim which he has no help die to Raptors weak defensive under the rim . . Barnes also needs to improve his lateral foot work . All in all barnes will be the rookie of the year soon

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Barnes only needs a good defensive big man to have a bigher impact. I've noticed everytime hes guarding players like kd or any other SF or stretch 4 opps he gets beat on the drives to the rim which he has no help die to Raptors weak defensive under the rim . . Barnes also needs to improve his lateral foot work . All in all barnes will be the rookie of the year soon
They’re not the same position so it’s hard to compare them but a player that can play and guard 1-4 effectively is amazing.

Wallahi imma keep it real. Basketball isnt the same no more maybe its the new gen but nothing is interesting or surprising even though i am a miami fan every doqon they sign from the g league becomes unbelievable( starting to get boring wallah plus tyler herro looks too good to be true). I thought lebron wouldve retired by now this nigga looks like he may go for another 5 years.

My point is the nba has became too strong. Role players today would've been stars in 90s and early 00s the games i watch are boring too the same plays are used 3pt shots are getting dull.

idk i may try watching the playoffs, cause last year watching khasaro kris middleton hold the championship has given me hatred

digaagjecel

My cavs are looking nice with the addition of levert and the nuggets are getting Jamal back this month. Also Mpj has already returned to practice weeks ago. My teams are looking good.
@Scottie Barnes congrats on vanfleet being an all star, he been balling out.
:salute:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Wallahi imma keep it real. Basketball isnt the same no more maybe its the new gen but nothing is interesting or surprising even though i am a miami fan every doqon they sign from the g league becomes unbelievable( starting to get boring wallah plus tyler herro looks too good to be true). I thought lebron wouldve retired by now this nigga looks like he may go for another 5 years.

My point is the nba has became too strong. Role players today would've been stars in 90s and early 00s the games i watch are boring too the same plays are used 3pt shots are getting dull.

idk i may try watching the playoffs, cause last year watching khasaro kris middleton hold the championship has given me hatred
The heat are unlike many teams in that every player has a strict role they cannot deviate from. Duncan, Gabe, Max and Caleb have a green light to catch and shoot. Tyler Herro gets buckets however he can. Jimmy butler, Kyle Lowry and Bam are playmakers and can get theirs. Dewayne Dedmon is exclusively for rebounding.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
My cavs are looking nice with the addition of levert and the nuggets are getting Jamal back this month. Also Mpj has already returned to practice weeks ago. My teams are looking good.
@Scottie Barnes congrats on vanfleet being an all star, he been balling out.
:salute:
Pascal Siakam is averaging 22 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks and a steal per game on 50% field goal and 38% 3pt. And has led this team to 9 straight wins (4 games ahead of hornets). Somehow he isn’t in the all star game but Darius Garfield is??

Your Cavs are fools gold. I predict they fish tail toward the end of the playoffs and get swept by James harden’s 76ers

digaagjecel

Pascal Siakam is averaging 22 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks and a steal per game on 50% field goal and 38% 3pt. And has led this team to 9 straight wins (4 games ahead of hornets). Somehow he isn’t in the all star game but Darius Garfield is??

Your Cavs are fools gold. I predict they fish tail toward the end of the playoffs and get swept by James harden’s 76ers
First off pascal siakam is not a guard, second off you can like the spin spammer without hating on a good player like DG. Cavs will be first seed while you raptors will be in the play in tournament soon. Cavs will make it to the conference finals, raptors lose first round. I called it!

Trending