OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
james harden to sixers lol that bum ben simmons finally gets to be shit in brooklyn

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
First off pascal siakam is not a guard, second off you can like the spin spammer without hating on a good player like DG. Cavs will be first seed while you raptors will be in the play in tournament soon. Cavs will make it to the conference finals, raptors lose first round. I called it!
Siakam is a point guard most times for the Raptors. Look at the backcourt in this lineup
44496641-9613-4526-845A-49DFCC258F20.jpeg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Eat your words sxb. Clippers will beat the Suns in 7, and T-wolves will upset the Grizzles in 6. I'm calling it now.

TNT inside NBA trolling hard, lol.
Apologies akh DLO used to be my fav player, I used to hate Minnesota cause of the state but I’m starting to like the state a lot more. Twolves are gonna beat the grizzlies they’re a sleeper team.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What are y’all’s predictions for the east playoffs? What’s the most interesting first round matchup in the east? I’d say Nets - Celtics is clearly the best matchup followed by Raptors - 76ers.

If Harden shows up, and that’s a big of, 76ers in 6 or 7. If he doesn’t Raptors in 6 or 5. Celtics in 7 over the Nets. Bucks sweep the Bulls and Heat beat Hawks in 6 or 7.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Also what do y’all have to say for yourself now that Scottie will be rookie of the year? I predicted this right after the draft during summer league. @digaagjecel

digaagjecel

It looks like he will win it. Mobley and the Cavs have been proven to be frauds
They’ve been 7-20 since Jarrett Allen’s injury. Their defense was 4th in the league with him and now they are 21st ranked. The cavs are not a fraud they are are future raptors are the future as well and I can say that without being biased. Mobley is gonna win, he was the clear cut winner but had a bad March.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They’ve been 7-20 since Jarrett Allen’s injury. Their defense was 4th in the league with him and now they are 21st ranked. The cavs are not a fraud they are are future raptors are the future as well and I can say that without being biased. Mobley is gonna win, he was the clear cut winner but had a bad March.
Your Cavs went out with a whimper 😪. #Let ‘em know

digaagjecel

Your Cavs went out with a whimper 😪. #Let ‘em know
I told you if the cavs mean nothing to me Darius garland is just one of my fav players. He’s too entertaining I had the hawks beating them on my bracket because the hawks were running them all season. Denver nuggets are my team inshallah we can make a nice run.

Trending