OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

This is the first time ive seen many teams have good squads or promising squads in the future.The only shit teams are okc, pistons, magic,spurs and rockets. Maybe i wasnt aware before the golden state era, but every team has atleast 2 players that are allstar caliber except the teams i mentioned.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is the first time ive seen many teams have good squads or promising squads in the future.The only shit teams are okc, pistons, magic,spurs and rockets. Maybe i wasnt aware before the golden state era, but every team has atleast 2 players that are allstar caliber except the teams i mentioned.
OKC has SGA and Josh Giddey, an all star caliber player and a really good rookie. Pistons have Cade but his injury might be severe. The Magic have promising young players but are terribly mismanaged. The rockets have Jaylen Green and Wood. The Spurs are a bunch of nobodies with funny names (DeJountay and Keldon 😂) but Greg Popovich can get the best of them.

OKC has SGA and Josh Giddey, an all star caliber player and a really good rookie. Pistons have Cade but his injury might be severe. The Magic have promising young players but are terribly mismanaged. The rockets have Jaylen Green and Wood. The Spurs are a bunch of nobodies with funny names (DeJountay and Keldon 😂) but Greg Popovich can get the best of them.
Okc need more than dort and and bazley to become good over the years(most likely can achieve quality players through trades and their large amount of draft picks), Pistons should not even be spoken about they just have grant,olynk, cade and an injury prone point guard and thats all, Magic have no all star caliber player but can have in the future, wallahi spurs could do nothing with derozan now he left and who was he replaced by ........... no one man. Teams like raptors,hornets,kings maybe grizzlies are teams which have a promising future cause i can see what they tryna do. The shit teams need to do more to come out that bracket by at least build a backbone like toronto and their defence of boucher,barnes,og,gary trent,etc.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Okc need more than dort and and bazley to become good over the years(most likely can achieve quality players through trades and their large amount of draft picks), Pistons should not even be spoken about they just have grant,olynk, cade and an injury prone point guard and thats all, Magic have no all star caliber player but can have in the future, wallahi spurs could do nothing with derozan now he left and who was he replaced by ........... no one man. Teams like raptors,hornets,kings maybe grizzlies are teams which have a promising future cause i can see what they tryna do. The shit teams need to do more to come out that bracket by at least build a backbone like toronto and their defence of boucher,barnes,og,gary trent,etc.
They’re trying to accrue as many lottery picks and to have them all peak at the same time. That’s why they’re tanking again

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The rockets went through a 20 game L streak to get the 2nd pick and now they’re tanking again. Wow. Same with the pistons

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Scottie Barnes dropped 23 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists on 7/13 shots including 3/5 3pt…on KEVIN DURANT’S bald head. KD also got posterized by Siakam and he still managed to beat them with 4 rookies

🤦‍♂️

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Scottie Barnes dropped 23 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists on 7/13 shots including 3/5 3pt…on KEVIN DURANT’S bald head. KD also got posterized by Siakam and he still managed to beat them with 4 rookies

🤦‍♂️
I was trolling with the bizzy bones hype, wallahi billahi Evan Mobley is the best rookie. His team will be 3rd seed in the east by the next game. His team will also make the playoffs. Scottie Barnes is nice but he’s not winning shit.

Trending